JLA Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lil player007
Justice League Roster
Aquaman
Batman
Superman
Green Lantern
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
The Flash (Wally West)
Captain Atom
Green Arrow

who takes this?

armandovalles
If its Hal, Kyle, or John GL, then i'd say GL takes it. If its Guy or Jade, Superman takes it.

OtterVomit
Batman pulls his files and systematically takes them down.

jrodslam
Originally posted by armandovalles
If its Hal, Kyle, or John GL, then i'd say GL takes it. If its Guy or Jade, Superman takes it.

I partially agree with that. At least the GL part.

But instead of Superman winning, I go for MM. Eventhough I love Supes.

Captain Atom has a very good chance as well too.

Dizzle
Assuming everyone decides not to gang up on Batman, he has a way to take out any member of the JLA at pretty much any time. Give him half and hour and it's Batman by kryptonite, fire, and a whole bunch of yellow stuff. (I realize the fire and yellow parts may not apply any more... But Batman is one paranoid kid...)

jrodslam
Uhh. The yellow stuff doesnt work anymore.

JRW
i think that supes will take out flash so he can win and then everyone else will team up on him seeing that he is strong

so anyone but superman or flash

Jason8200
Yeloow does work on everyone but Kyle. His ring is the only one without that impurity.

Batman would not stand a chance in a huge dogpile of heroes.

In the end it will be between Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, and Superman. GL definately has the most powerful weapon but if the fight goes on for too long then he will be at a disadvantage. Also since he is still pretty mucha mortal he will start to get tired and that will cause him to lose concentration and he will not be able to use his ring as effectively. It would end up MM vs. Superman and it would all depend on who used their powers better.

Bialaska
Well... Batman always wins...

More realistically I'd probably vote for Flash or MM. Flash is pretty nasty if he has to be. I mean he can have picked off GL's ring, run to LexCorp, phased through their vault doors, grabbed some kryptonite, stuffed it down Superman's tights, delivered 1500 punches in Batman's face and done some other pretty nasty things to the others, before they even have time to respond. Only one I'm a bit uncertain how should be taken out would be MM.

leonidas
the others would likely team up on supes to take him out. MM beats gl in my book (supes has beaten gl's handily in the past, and mm is close) flash could be tough but mm telepathic abilities could take him out - same goes for aquaman. i think eventually it would come down to mm and ww. that would be a TREMENDOUS battle, but i think ww has it in her to take the martian. ww is left standing, bloody but victorious.

and this is a brawl i assume. bats has no chance in this type of scenario. flash takes him out instantly.

Quick Freeze
flash goes back in time and kills them as infants
or vibrates through all of them and makes them splode
or takes all of there energy away

Jason8200
Flash cannot vibrate through people and make them explode... what good would that do if they are invulnerable. How many times do you have to be told that?

Jason8200
and it is spelled E-X-P-L-O-D-E not splode.

Dizzle
No, it's definitely "splode". And Flash can vibrate through stuff and make it explode... However, stuff that's too dense doesn't work... And I don't think anything moving at high speeds would either. I know the yellow impurity is gone, but there has to be a way to take out a GL. It's like, Batman's job... Know how to kill everyone if they go crazy. But he wouldn't be doing anything without a good amount of prep.

And apparently Flash has the ability to make things instantly immobile... So maybe he could do that then vibrate through em...

If it was a huge brawl though, I'd go for MM... If he's smart, he can phase and kinda let everyone kill each other, then rematerialize and take out the last one standing. He's powerful enough to take out a weakened Supes or GL...

newjak86
In a brawl supes has the advantage b/c he can defeat gl pretty easily after awhile. Flash has to keep moving, but probably gone after telepathy if it's not near water the AM is done for. Green Arrow gone by batman, the batman done by capt. atom. After that ww Down then supes takes out CA. Supes and MM go, but MM can't really hurt supes so after awhile supes wins.

jrodslam
Bats has a way to beat most of the big 7. But not GL now that there isnt any yellow weakness.

I cant recall a time where Superman beat a GL. Hal was able to make kryptonite. No way Supes is beating him.

Flash stealing speed - Last time i checked, he had to touch someone in order to do that. So says the DC Encyclopedia.

Hal, John or Kyle takes it.

If its any other GL, then Captain Atom, MM takes it.

If Zatana was in this battle, she wins. Too bad she isnt though.

jrodslam
Originally posted by newjak86
In a brawl supes has the advantage b/c he can defeat gl pretty easily after awhile.

The only GL i know that was dumb enough to fight Superman in hand to hand combat was Guy. And he didnt do so bad.

Hal, Kyle or John is to smart for that. We all saw what happened in GL Rebirth right?

Dizzle
Originally posted by jrodslam
If Zatana was in this battle, she wins. Too bad she isnt though.

Zatanna needs to talk (seriously, she's disabled in most battles cuz she gets punched in the throat or stomach) Don't care what some stuff says, she still gets incapacitated with one good punch. Specially when you got Wally and Clark on the job.

jrodslam
Actually she only speaks to better focus the spell. She really doesnt have to though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.