ROTS Darth Sidious vs. NJO Luke Skwalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Plagues
Search your feelings you know Luke Skywalker would be the victor! Happy Dance

ragesRemorse
i'm not sure, but i bet this belongs in one of the many star war foums.

Oh yeah, and diddnt sidious hand Luke his ass on a platter?

SpikeSpiegel
This should really be in the Star Wars EU forum

Darth Plagues
Its Sci Fi fantasy, so I don't see the big deal. Star Wars is Sci Fi.
PLEASE NO MORE COMMENTS ON WHERE IT IS. JUST COMMENTS ON THE TWO OPPONENETS AND VOTES.

ragesRemorse
ok, sidious, because he spanked Luke. Then again, anakin in NJO did tear down an entire mountain, if that has anyhting to do with the training luke gave him then it may go towards luke. However, the proof is in the pudding, and the emperor beat down on Luke in ROTJ

Lana
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/

There's a forum specifically for this.

jackstain
no this is the right forum.....and Luke would win.

Fishy
It was probably moved Jack...

jackstain
i kno....fish......

but when have i ever not gone out of my way to be a d1ck?

Fishy
Well there was that one... No nvm

Maybe that other... No that not either

How about that...

No, can't think of anything you really just are a dick

Darth_Janus
This thread is cute. The people who replied mostly don't know what the hell NJO is, or Luke, or anything.

Fishy
Thats probably a good thing, NJO Luke is highly overrated in my opinion, the guy is described as a god... How the hell could he become a god?

Darth_Janus
Oh come on.... Don't you become a god when you have no training until you're twenty in the Force and then everyone thinks your Vader's equal by ROTJ, even though you had a mother with no Force sensitivity?

Fishy
Damn I want a sweet but incredibly stupid deal like that

Darth_Janus
Try being the Last Jedi.

Fishy
I hate that movie. Luke would own cruise though...

Bobafetty
true that true that

Otaku_Sith
No,i liked the Last Samurai,really.It was so ****ed up that i liked it.Like a battle with thousand of Japanese samurai who had years of training go to battle with a American dude who had two weeks of training.And when the battle is done the American one is the only survivor.Now,how can you not like such a film?

Fishy
Originally posted by Otaku_Sith
No,i liked the Last Samurai,really.It was so ****ed up that i liked it.Like a battle with thousand of Japanese samurai who had years of training go to battle with a American dude who had two weeks of training.And when the battle is done the American one is the only survivor.Now,how can you not like such a film?

Because its a bunch of bullshit historicly speaking..

I may have liked the movie if it were not for that last bit.. An american saving Japan? Is there a country America hasn't saved by now?

Bobafetty
lol

Darth_Janus
Yeah, America. Pfft. I know what you mean. I like the movie solely for its dramatics and combat scenes, but historically it makes my brain bleed.

Fishy
The action is nice, but things like that annoy the crap out of me... So I don't like it anymore

Bobafetty
I know what you mean

Darth Revan33
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Oh come on.... Don't you become a god when you have no training until you're twenty in the Force and then everyone thinks your Vader's equal by ROTJ, even though you had a mother with no Force sensitivity?

lol, genes don't mean a whole lot. Anakin Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Leia, Jacen, Jaina, Anakin Solo we all know for sure had just one parent that was force sensitive. Luke was Vader's equal anyway, there's really no argument on that. Lucas says so, the books say so, and that's what happens in the movie. ROTJ Luke is seriously underrated on this site imo. He is a full fledged Jedi Knight.

As for NJO Luke, he did defeat the reborn emperor and has been in several battles against very powerful opponents so his power has increased substantially. NJO Luke's got this since he beat the Emperor in a younger clone body anyway.

Darth_Janus
I think Luke takes this, too. But mainly due to Sidious being weak.

Darth Revan33
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I think Luke takes this, too. But mainly due to Sidious being weak.

Agreed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.