Jedi Jawa VS. Youngling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kelborn
Ok who do u think would win?

Darth L. Dipsit
All right. I don't want to offend you sir, but the Jawa, if given the force, would own the Youngling. I want to respond because no one likes to have a reply-less thread. It's nice to meet you, by the way. Please introduce yourself. I hope my post has been adequate and that we can discuss things again sometime, sir.

Darth_Glentract
I guess I'll respond also.

In the ep3 book, when the temple was under attack a Youngling killed like 40 clone troopers in defence of the others. He was later shot to rags by the clone.

Younglings win.

Darth_Janus
A youngling? Damn. But still, not jawas... sorry.

Jawas can surf!

Darth Mantis
lol... A Jawa...

Otaku_Sith
You know,now i think of it,in AOTC in Dex restaurant this robot waitress asks if Obi Wan wants a cup of Jawa juice.Now,are these the same Jawa where,talking about?But back to subject,the Jawa would kill the youngling.But that also depents on how young this youngling is.

Obi-wan2005
uh a youngling...jawas are weak and stupid....that jedi youngling in ep 3 kicked ass

Otaku_Sith
Yeah...but in the Episode 1 game (ya i kinda played it)Jawa kick ass.

Darth_Glentract
ow yay. I forgot about that game. I love the place where you can get in the turret and shoot them until they eventually pull out a rocket launcher and blow the hell out of you. Jawa's with rocket launchers, is that scarry or what?

Bobafetty
man. The ideas for threads never end do they?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.