Most Powerful JEDI

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Obi-wan2005
Who is the most powerful jedi?

astrofan428
Jedi Anakin in E3

Though this already exist somewhere.

Obi-wan2005
Nah...sidious...he is best in the force and great with the saber i hit yod on accident

Crusher
I was amazed on how fast Sidious clobbered Mace's team.

palpy_666
Yeah, Sidious killer three Jedi Masters in a matter of a couple of seconds!

astrofan428
I was amazed that the first Jedi just stood there when Palps did his stupid little delayed lunge.

I am sorry but Ian looked very out of place, atleast C. Lee looked like he fit in during his duel shots.(not counting the digital doubles for either, I am referring to close-ups)

Nataku8188
Define 'powerful'. Because, Anakin's WAY more powerful than Obi-wan, yet Obi-wan beat him in a saber fight.

jerlark386
If you're talking about power midichlorian for midichlorian, then its Ani. But since power is'nt always about raw strength, Sidious wins by far. Political control, great power in the darkside,not bad with a saber, genius/mastermind and an apprentice who rivals Yoda in power.

jrodslam
Yoda was by far the most powerful Jedi in that movie. The way him and Sids was going at it was amazing.

Sids has my vote for most poweful Sith. No doubt him and Yoda were complete equals.

Emperor
Sidious was lightning fast dispatching 3 master jedi in a seconds. I doubt someone else could do that.

Sidious has showed his strength in both saber skill and force powers to be the best of all. I'm not saying he's without weakness but he prove in my eyes that he own and can do this with any Jedi he face except Yoda which both are pretty equal.

Sidious striking Yoda with Lightning was something i was waiting for a long time. Yoda was much helpless when Sidious use mutliples senate pods at the same time lunching them toward him; that was POWER!

hustler1ne
look, i know that sidious shot mace out of a window, but mace beat him in the fight. the only reason why he he got killed was cause of anakin cutting off his hand. at that time mace didnt know the anakin had turned to the dark side, so he wasnt expecting anakin to attack him either. so i think that mace iwndu is stronger than sidious

andres31
I don't believe in casualties. Sidiuos beats the most powerful Jedis by himself, and Yoda runs for his life. How is possible that Yoda were more powerful if it can't defeat Sidious and runs for his life? Sidious kill all the jedis that were with Windu, including master Fisto who is one of the most powerful jedis and one of the best fighters. Sidious is the most powerful and the most impressive by far.

Grand Moff Gav
threre is a difference between power and skill

Darkside_lover
Definately sidious...i mean...he almost killed luke if not for vader...too bad vader turned good...coz if he did not not...then there would be episode 7 or something?...

Robin Darkside
What is all this stuff of Palpatine having clones of himself and he doesn;t really die until han solo shoots him in the back? Did palpatine really die at the end of Episode 6?

Lord_Windu
Sidious is not a Jedi, so Yoda.

nazgūl-lord
It's hard to choose between sidious and yoda but if i have to choose one than it's yoda all the way

Robin Darkside
Yoda = Jedi
Sidious = Sith

These two are the most powerful in the disipline. Is the Darkside actually Stronger? or not?

nazgūl-lord
yoda said it in ep 5 : no stick out tongue

Obi-wan2005
nah...its defenetly sid but obi is way better than anakin...anakin over estimated himself

Robin Darkside
So yoda is the most powerful then

Or maybe its a function of everything, example

Yoda
Speed: 9
force: 10
lightsaber: 8
emotion: 9
sympathy: 9
selfless: 10
etc....

Palpatine
Speed: 7
force: 10
emotion: 6
Sympathy: 0
Selfless: 1
Agression: 10
etc.....

crazy
Originally posted by andres31
I don't believe in casualties. Sidiuos beats the most powerful Jedis by himself, and Yoda runs for his life. How is possible that Yoda were more powerful if it can't defeat Sidious and runs for his life? Sidious kill all the jedis that were with Windu, including master Fisto who is one of the most powerful jedis and one of the best fighters. Sidious is the most powerful and the most impressive by far.

Simple, Yoda was more then just equal to sidious but he didn't have a lightsaber and the clones were coming in, he can't go back in and face sidious 1 v 1.

Obi-wan2005
ha u forgot sids lightsaber...8 baby

jackstain
Originally posted by hustler1ne
look, i know that sidious shot mace out of a window, but mace beat him in the fight. the only reason why he he got killed was cause of anakin cutting off his hand. at that time mace didnt know the anakin had turned to the dark side, so he wasnt expecting anakin to attack him either. so i think that mace iwndu is stronger than sidious

sidious was counting on anakin becuz he wanted him to turn.

he was playing possum and culd have killed mace at any time.

Kun-ni Habeo
no he culdnt jack!and u know it to be truth!

Obi-wan2005
jack is right

Robin Darkside
Luke is the most powerful Jedi!

Sidious tells Yoda that Anakin will become the strongest in the darkside, therefore become more powerful (episode 3). Anakin then can actually overthrown the emperor. If Anakin was too be fully consumed by the darkside then he can do so. But he doesn;t cause there is still good in him. If Anakin were to stay with the good side of the force then he would become more powerful cause the darkside isn;t stronger. So his son Luke takes his place. If Vader destroyed the emperor because he was lucky and fluked out, then the emperor would be the most powerful, or else Vader would be. Luke has the ability to progress in the force after he confronted vader to finish his training to become a jedi. He just started as a Jedi. Also, Yoda tell hims before he dies that "The force is strong in your family, that is all what you have learned" . To be a jedi is to be strong through life and the force, he combines this perfectly. He converts vader to the good side and so forth. The final outcome Luke defeated 'Vader and his emperor' Hence, the most powerful

Obi-wan2005
yeah but by then there all old ..... so he is more powerful then yoda and sid at that time but he still would suck compared to the rest in episode 3..if he went back in time or sumthing

Robin Darkside
Luke in about 30 years after EP6, then it would be. comeon, you know that vader is a powerful Jedi, Dooku looks pretty old. Vader got worked by Luke. I bet you Luke would kick some as* back in time. The force is strong with him and he learns to control it. Dont be fooled by the effects of lightsabers in the prequels compared to the old trilopgy. I'm wondering what Lukes Mediclorian count would be?

mtryder
Originally posted by jackstain
sidious was counting on anakin becuz he wanted him to turn.

he was playing possum and culd have killed mace at any time.

There's about 5 threads on this, I encourage you to look them up. There's a pretty big debate going on, with valid points for each side. Personally, I have a lot of reasons to believe that Mace legitimately defeated Sidious, and I'm by no means the only person who thinks so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.