Headaches

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kagome2005
I'm getting a KILLER headache and my grandmother doesn't have and pills for it. Got any suggestions sad

PrinceofBlades
Originally posted by Kagome2005
I'm getting a KILLER headache and my grandmother doesn't have and pills for it. Got any suggestions sad

Rest, and lots of water.

Kagome2005
drinking water like crazy, can't rest, my brother is laying down, he's been sick

PrinceofBlades
drinking water like crazy, can't rest, my brother is laying down, he's been sick

Well getting your eyes off computor print helps you know. And I'm not saying it to get you off.

Kagome2005
No i agree. I actually was just about to change the backround to black embarrasment

Imaginary
Yeah.

PrinceofBlades
No i agree. I actually was just about to change the backround to black embarrasment

Rubbing your head should help. Well it helps me...

Kagome2005
I thinking about a hot shower....I just don't know if i REALLY wanna get up. I just got comfortable on the couch. My uncle went out to get me so advil, hopefully he'll be back soon

taft
i also have a headache and it sux

Imaginary
So do I.

Kagome2005
great...i'm contagious

taft
headaches suck

Kagome2005
fo'sure

taft
yay now i have a headache and a back pain... what a good day for me

Baylin
Large Intestine 4 works wonders for head aches.

It's a shiatsu/accupunture pressure point.

If you squeeze the fleshy bit between you thumb and first finger until it just begins to hurt then hold the pressure for 20 seconds it should help. You can try alternating hands every few minutes.

Hope that helps

http://www.yinyanghouse.com/acupoints/li4.html

taft
what an odd remedy

Baylin
well I find it works quite well. working stupid shift patterns I get a lot of bad head aches and though it doesnt always cure it I find t does help.

Kagome2005
my dad always told me to squeeze an ice cube betwwen my hands for 30 seconds. I use to work...but not anymore sad

taft
another odd remedy

Baylin
theres always paracetamol or ibuprofen too...

Kagome2005
my brother just hit me in the head with a book. Stupid little dweeb. Grrrrr

taft
that sux

Baylin
you should try hitting him back, might not cure your head but you'll feel better... big grin

taft
lawl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.