Does General Grievous have a cold?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lau_timmy
Why does he cough through the whole movie?

The Ones
because mace windu crushed his chest in the clone wars. and not to be rude:

WE HAVE 20 GRIEVOUS THREADS!!! USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!

DenKi
Yeah Mace Crushed him, Mace should of said somthing the first time in the Movie when Anakin said he escaped. Somthing like, He got away again!!?

Robin Darkside
Grevious has organs, got ashma or something

Jedi Priestess
I have come to the conclusion that this section is going to be overrun with people who have avoided it for whatever reason prior to May 19th, asking questions that the rest of us have spent the last year going over already.

Robin Darkside
better then listening to people who love to complain about star wars where they should be happy that Star Wars ever existed!

Jedi Priestess
You are completely and UTTERLY CLUELESS little man and trust me, you dont want to continue to yank my chain.

Anakin2Vader
yeah it looks like this is gonna be it for a while... some terrible threads being created but no one seems to care....seems to be more of an offense these days to tell a spammer to use the search button then to start a dozen threads a day.... o well.... hopefully it will die down in a month or so

chilled monkey
Until then:

Grievous has a 'normal' confidant voice throughout Clone Wars until Chapter 25, when Mace crushed his chest, damaging his life-support system. After that he was coughing and wheezing terribly.

The Inkeeper
tell me, does the star wars section ever stop complaining?

astrofan428
No they are right, there is some ridiculous shit out there, like someone asking if Anakin "accidently"(wtf) chopped off Mace's hand.

The Inkeeper
When curiousity searching for answers is considered wrong its a sad world.

Jedi Priestess
For someone who rarely bothers to grace us with his presence I really dont think you have any idea what it is you are talking about Innkeeper. There is absolutely nothing wrong with curosity OR asking questions. The problem comes from people asking the same question 3 times a day.

Bardock42
I didn't visit this section prior to SW - Day a lot before...but whawt I now see is that it has become overrun by EU Answers...I think if there is an answer to a certain Episode III question in the EU it should be said that this answer is part of the EU

Also the Search Button can be a very useful tool.

lucasfilm
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I have come to the conclusion that this section is going to be overrun with people who have avoided it for whatever reason prior to May 19th, asking questions that the rest of us have spent the last year going over already.

AGREED....
begun these newb wars have

lau_timmy
You dont see Vader coughing and his lungs got messed up?

Mist
where do you think the breathing comes from?

astrofan428
Originally posted by lau_timmy
You dont see Vader coughing and his lungs got messed up?

Did Vader really sound much better?

ayjay
sorry..i'm not that in tune with star wars other than movies....was theis mace crushing greivous in the comics?

ObiJohnKenobi
In the cartoon Clone Wars, you see the inital attack and the kidnapping of Palpatine by Grievous. Grievous kicks some serious Jedi ass, and when about to enter his ship to escape Mace shows up. Grievous gets into attack position with four light sabers at the ready, but Mace, in a classic move, uses the force to crush Grievous' body without even bothering with a saber fight. Grievous falls back, coughing, into the ship as it takes off and escapes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.