Dark Phoenix Saga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Duodenum
I was just wondering, if I wanted to collect all of the Dark Phoenix Saga, which issues of which comics would I have to get?

Emtrexx
If it's the original Dark Phoenix Saga (by Chris Claremont & John Byrne) you are looking for, it contains Uncanny X-Men #129-136. But for the details you should go right back to issue 101 wherein Jean Grey was first believed to be possessed by the Phoenix.
And issue 137 is a fine story about how Cyclops looks back to their relationship and how he is dealing with the loss of his all-time lover.

It's an amazing series of events, with no equals in all the industry at that time. And it's a must-have for all and every single person who consider himself an X-Men-fan wink Especially now that the movie is expected to be about the same happenings.

The Dark Phoenix Saga has been released in TPB for several times now, so it's really not too difficult to get it yes

munkiesarus
Oh...my...god.

I absolutely LOVE your sig...

FieryBalrog
actually I think it should read from 98-137 wink Just cuz I like that shuttle story and its a sort of prologue.

pr1983
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
actually I think it should read from 98-137 wink Just cuz I like that shuttle story and its a sort of prologue.

i think i will...

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by pr1983
i think i will...

you havent read it yet? confused

pr1983
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
you havent read it yet? confused

a long long time ago... my phoenix saga knowledge is getting a bit rusty...

BENITO
Originally posted by Duodenum
I was just wondering, if I wanted to collect all of the Dark Phoenix Saga, which issues of which comics would I have to get?

Just buy the graphic novel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.