Star Wars Battlefront 2 Trailer!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
right click, save as:

ftp://ftp.futurenet.co.uk/pub/dailyradar/movies/Star_Wars_Battlefront_II.mov

Corranhorn
I hope this one is as good as the first one

whitedragon
It better be! or sum1 will pay!

Sun Ce
omfg, this looks soo cool, i'm gonna get this and look up when it will be released, this game is MINE!

AdventChild
i hope its better.... not as good but better.... the second always has to be better guys common everyone knows that....

pr1983
the space combat looks sweet, good selection of ships too...

The Ones
Episode II was better than episode I. Episode V (the second sw) was better than episode IV (1st star wars)

the 2nd has always been better in the star wars movies

pr1983
Originally posted by The Ones
Episode II was better than episode I. Episode V (the second sw) was better than episode IV (1st star wars)

the 2nd has always been better in the star wars movies

aotc was barely if at all better than episode 1... the clones saved that movie...

The Ones
i loved it begining to end

pr1983
i loved it begining to end

but calling it better than any of the ot is just silly stick out tongue

in bf2 i hope one of the levels is the opening sequence from rots, the battle over coruscant... maybe you have to reach grievous' ship like obi wan and anakin did...

The Ones
hopefuly and the PT owns OT any day of the week

i know this isnt a debate but: TPM, AOTC, ROTS. they were all brilliant. but ESB was the only one good out of OT! 3 against 1. PT rules

pr1983
hopefuly and the PT owns OT any day of the week

i know this isnt a debate but: TPM, AOTC, ROTS. they were all brilliant. but ESB was the only one good out of OT! 3 against 1. PT rules

you are mad my good man, simply mad...

ragesRemorse
i seriously dont know how anyone could play more than five minutes of battlefront. dying every 5 seconds just makes the game seem pointless. It takes out the feeling of accomplishment doesnt it?

pr1983
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i seriously dont know how anyone could play more than five minutes of battlefront. dying every 5 seconds just makes the game seem pointless. It takes out the feeling of accomplishment doesnt it?

not really... you can get some damn great killing sprees... and winning levels like rhen var and geonosis can be rewarding...

The Ones
and its war. people die every 5 seconds in war, i love battlefront 1. i still play it

pr1983
i love the senes of immersion you get...

you run out of a corridor into a crossfire, ships flying overhead, men dying on either side...

maybe cos its star wars, but i love it...

ragesRemorse
and its war. people die every 5 seconds in war, i love battlefront 1. i still play it

Well who the hell wants to play one of the people that die? It is like making a star trek game devoted soley to the characters with no names that die all the time. .

The problem i had wasnt so much dying all the damn time, it was the lack of strategy. in the end it is nothing more that a mediocre shooter. Except you die all the time.

The Ones
and you say people dont die in war? What the f**k? o...k you need help

ragesRemorse
What, where did i even insinuate that? Of course people die in war, thats why war blows, but there are people who go through war without ever being wounded, or even firing a single shot.

cal31
i seriously dont know how anyone could play more than five minutes of battlefront. dying every 5 seconds just makes the game seem pointless. It takes out the feeling of accomplishment doesnt it? Well, you must be pretty horrible if you die every 5 seconds, and I could see why you don't like the game if that's true. I usually die under 5 times every game, so it's not that bad. Don't criticize a game just because you're horrible at it.

The Ones
im great at it. in BF2, you should be able to turn on the jedi/sith and not have enemys shoot you

Konjammenson
What, where did i even insinuate that? Of course people die in war, thats why war blows, but there are people who go through war without ever being wounded, or even firing a single shot.

and they're called cowards. what kind of game would it be if you played the guy who sat in a chair monitorying the hallways? bf was designed to be a game that simulates full out war, and did it well. you wnat to live in a fantasy world where and entire war came to an end at the hands of one shining hero......yea right.

pr1983
the jedi are the outstanding, killing twenty men by themselves in minutes heroes, not your bog standard soldier...

stunna1773
i cant wait until it comes out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.