Which are the heaviest Marvel characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hulk Power
I think Hulk, Thing, Blob, Juggernaut and Abomination. Is there anyone else that falls in the 1000 pounds or more category? If so why don't you tell me. Happy Dance

K Von Doom
Volstagg. Galactus and any giant.

pr1983
colossus weighs 2000 pounds in metal form...

colossus17
umm if its ALL marvel characters...then i guess Ego could .....the celestials.....

Scoobless
Giant Man weighs more than the initial list...... the heaviest would be the infinites or Eternity

colossus17
they are abstracts....their weight cant be classified since they are part of everything..........

jinzin
galactus....

jinzin
godzilla

armandovalles
well the Thing, despite people saying he weighs 500 lbs, actually weighs 2 tons!

here, look: (read the part where he's sitting on the recliner)
http://image.milehighcomics.com/istore/images/fullsize/pages/30933846944.57.P3.GIF

Scoobless
Originally posted by colossus17
they are abstracts....their weight cant be classified since they are part of everything..........

then how about the Midgard Serpent?

colossus17
yes that is plausible....but....the midgard serpent engulfes a planet......ego is a PLANET. although a very small one......but i have to agree it seems the serpent weighs more, since midgard...is bigger then ego.

LordFear
StrongGuy. Juggernaut. Maybe Sasquewatch. Windego. FingFangFoom.

Mainstream
I like Strong guy....I bet he's a strong guy.

LordFear
Originally posted by Mainstream
I like Strong guy....I bet he's a strong guy.

Yeah very underrated mainly because folks don't know him well

Mainstream
he can absorb energy to increase his size and strength...he wasn't in the xmen encyclopedia though...that's bad when your own company forgets about you.

Lord S
I believe Galactus is 18 tons. Pretty damn heavy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.