Bush to put weapons in space

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
China opposes bush putting weapons in space

Bush may give pentagon ok to weaponize space

Scientists Warn Of US space weaponization

Air Force Seeks Bush's Approval for Space Weapons Programs

Russia urges US to avoid space arms race

Do other countrys want US weapons hovering over them?
What things will occur because of this?
Is it a good or a bad thing?

joeykangaroo
nah i dont think its a good thing, no other countries dont want these hanging over them.
anyway why does he need to ??

Magee
He wants to do it for one purpose, power. He wants to be able to say, "We have WMDs in Space and on the ground". Thats a very scarey concept which is why Russia is so pissed off and threatning to attack if he follows through with it.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Deano
China opposes bush putting weapons in space

Bush may give pentagon ok to weaponize space

Scientists Warn Of US space weaponization

Air Force Seeks Bush's Approval for Space Weapons Programs

Russia urges US to avoid space arms race

Do other countrys want US weapons hovering over them?
What things will occur because of this?
Is it a good or a bad thing?

He wont be using them on us... so good on him.... stick out tongue

Nah he probably shouldn't if he does put a lot up there, it wont look good for the UK and next year we will have an even smaller chance on winning the eurovision song contest

dark1365
Bush is an idiot and craves power too much.

AdventChild
I think it's a good thing.... Considering that the world is evolving at such a fast pace... if america doesn't do it then another country will.... and i think that china is opposing it because they are scared.... by 2012 i don't even think that america could take on china... so making america one step ahead of everyother country is a good thing... it's not like america is trying to take over the world.....

Bardock42

whirlysplat
This is very Scary

KidRock
Originally posted by AdventChild
I think it's a good thing.... Considering that the world is evolving at such a fast pace... if america doesn't do it then another country will.... and i think that china is opposing it because they are scared.... by 2012 i don't even think that america could take on china... so making america one step ahead of everyother country is a good thing... it's not like america is trying to take over the world.....
Agreed

ragesRemorse
what? oh well, i hope it happens so we get on with the apocalypse already. Atleast i'll be on the side that has weapons in space. smile

hh?
didn't the U.S trick the russians into believing we had a "ray gun" in outer space after WWII...

BackFire
Good.

KidRock
Originally posted by hh?
didn't the U.S trick the russians into believing we had a "ray gun" in outer space after WWII...

Wouldn't be surprised. They ARE Russians after all. laughing

hh?
cant blame the russians, they were paranoid most of wwi-wwii.

Kiu Dun
Hey Kid, don't make fun of the Russians cuz they actually have a life, don't let jealousy control you like white trashness is controlling you now.

hh?
without the Russians, the Allies would have lost WWII.

GCG
I dony understand why the previous American Govts dismantled their bases around the world after the cold war only to have GW Bush come up with weapons in space.

Who will these weapons be used against ?

KidRock
Originally posted by Kiu Dun
Hey Kid, don't make fun of the Russians cuz they actually have a life, don't let jealousy control you like white trashness is controlling you now.

Yes, Russians have a grand life working in the coal mines and drinking Vodka, moaning about the motherland. smokin'

tabby999
good old bush, only person stupid enough to believe that the whole "Star Wars" thing is gonna work. putting weapons in space so they can take out WMD once they've been fired and retaliate or "preemptively respond." what a load of horse shit, all his reasons for this are crap. gonna intercept a launched WMD huh. what about someone hijacking a plane and flying it into a building? and do you think that iraq has the capability of firing a WMD on America? bush is just trying to scare the rest of the planet into thinking the way he wants them to

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by hh?

Dont make it sound like the russians were the saving grace in WWII. The victory of WWII was due to the unified effort of the allies. It wasnt one effort that decieded this war. It was arrogance of hitler, and the might of everyone involved in the allies assault. If hitler had been a little more strategic or if one less country was involved with the allied assault, we would be speaking German.

hotsauce6548
I definetely do not think this is a good idea...

Unless aliens attack! alien

Then, of course, we will have a chance at fighting! smile

Anyway, I think this will only lead to more tension and problems among the governments of the world.

ragesRemorse
we need a good alien attack, so we can put all of our triviual bullshit behind us. People dont care about whats right anymore, only what they think is right. I believe a giant ray gun mounted on a hovering spaceship could put our values into perspective real quick. It is sad to say that is probably the only thing possible that would put the entire world on the same page.

hh?
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Dont make it sound like the russians were the saving grace in WWII. The victory of WWII was due to the unified effort of the allies. It wasnt one effort that decieded this war. It was arrogance of hitler, and the might of everyone involved in the allies assault. If hitler had been a little more strategic or if one less country was involved with the allied assault, we would be speaking German.

true, but still. Russians need credit.

ragesRemorse
hell yeah, if i were in a war i would want the Russians on my side. I would take russia over China any day

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Bardock42
Well at least you weren't last.

Yeah i guess, I just think it is funny how the 4 countries that basically pay for the song contest; Britain, France, Spain and Germany, where the countries that were bottom four....

Df02
oh jesus, every day i browse the general forum and ever day Deano has some new and wacky conspiracy theory...

and also, one of the saving graces of WWII was the UK opening another front of the war near greece which caused Hitler to redirect forces that would have been stationed on the eastern front.. allowing Russia to capitalise on the weakness

Fishy
So now you are giving the UK credit? Come on all of the country's did a lot of good, Russia wouldn't have survived it wasn't for the US goods, but the US wouldn't have survived without Russia either.

The only one that made sure the Allies won WWII was Hitler becuase he was an insane idiot. Still if you want to give any country more credit then the rest it has to be Russia... Killing 80% of the Nazi army's is more impressive then killing 20%.

Anyways about the topic, this is insane and bullshit and i'm sure it violates a few international laws. I hope China and Russia launch a few nukes at the thing to destroy it.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Fishy
Anyways about the topic, this is insane and bullshit and i'm sure it violates a few international laws. I hope China and Russia launch a few nukes at the thing to destroy it.

Oh great roll eyes (sarcastic) you want to start a nuclear war..?

Fishy

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Fishy
Might as well get it over with... I'm sick of all this bullshit... Give every country enough nukes to blow up the world and we will have peace, but that won't happen so just blow up the world already.

But really it is against international laws. If Bush continues with it he is breaking laws America signed, meaning all international rules are null and void worthless pieces of shit you can just throw away, that nobody has to listen to anymore

I don't want nuclear war to happen in my life time...

don't you think you are being a bit irrational

Deano
Originally posted by Df02
oh jesus, every day i browse the general forum and ever day Deano has some new and wacky conspiracy theory...

and also, one of the saving graces of WWII was the UK opening another front of the war near greece which caused Hitler to redirect forces that would have been stationed on the eastern front.. allowing Russia to capitalise on the weakness

wheres the conspiracy theory?

Fishy

The Inkeeper
Why is it the only thing used to defend against other peoples weapons are weapons of your own?

KharmaDog
Are trying to tell us that he plans on trying to implant a gun between between his ears?

KidRock
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Are trying to tell us that he plans on trying to implant a gun between between his ears?

And another witty Canadian remark by Kharmadog.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by KidRock
And another witty Canadian remark by Kharmadog.

Congratulations!!! And I thought you'd be incapable of getting a joke without drawn diagrams. You get two points!

However, having to identify the remark as Canadian while a gigantic Canadian flag appears to the left of it is a bit redundant, so you lose 3 points there.

So your current point count still puts you 4 points below being a functioning idiot. Keep up the fight my man, mediocrity is within your grasp!

Deano
leave it at daaaaaa!!

FeceMan
Originally posted by hh?
Ahahahahahaha.

Sorry.

KidRock
Congratulations!!! And I thought you'd be incapable of getting a joke without drawn diagrams. You get two points!

However, having to identify the remark as Canadian while a gigantic Canadian flag appears to the left of it is a bit redundant, so you lose 3 points there.

So your current point count still puts you 4 points below being a functioning idiot. Keep up the fight my man, mediocrity is within your grasp!

Only problem is Canadians opinion/points mean nothing to me, or anyone else in the world for that matter. Good day to you sir. thumb up

PVS
you forgot to end that post with "YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!!!"

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
you forgot to end that post with "YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAW!!!!!!!!!!"

Why would I do that?

PVS
redneck reaffirmation
just a nice exclamation to polish off an ignorant, prejudice statement.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by KidRock
Only problem is Canadians opinion/points mean nothing to me, or anyone else in the world for that matter. Good day to you sir. thumb up

I'm sure that the rest of the world appreciates you speaking on behalf of them.

KidRock
I'm sure that the rest of the world appreciates you speaking on behalf of them.

They should. All should be so lucky as to have my voice. smokin'

PVS
thank you kidrock for derailing yet another thread

The Inkeeper
I agree, Canada doesnt count, but for the record neither does the opinion of the American public.

PVS
nor the opinion of the british

Moosooman

The Inkeeper
Originally posted by PVS

Well obviously that goes without saying.

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
thank you kidrock for derailing yet another thread

Yeah, you really kept it on track with your redneck comment didnt ya? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Originally posted by PVS

I thought everyone knew. Only my opinion matters Happy Dance

tabby999
Originally posted by PVS

or the opinion of the Australians apparently.

and kidrock, your so narrowminded i'd imagine you could see through a keyhole with both eyes

hh?
Originally posted by FeceMan
Ahahahahahaha.

Sorry.

elaborate...

RedAlertv2
poeple like Kidrock are the reason America gets its bad name. He is a prejiduced son of a ***** who doesnt care about the rest of hte world

FeceMan
Originally posted by hh?
elaborate...
Russia sucked it up in both world wars. They were technologically backwards. The only advantage they had was numbers. I believe they had three times the men and two or three times the armor. It all sucked, though, and the only reason the Russians weren't massacred was the winter...and aid from the United States.

Deano
ya big headed canadian, american, australian. and british bastards
the bloody lot on ya!!

hh?
Originally posted by FeceMan
Russia sucked it up in both world wars. They were technologically backwards. The only advantage they had was numbers. I believe they had three times the men and two or three times the armor. It all sucked, though, and the only reason the Russians weren't massacred was the winter...and aid from the United States.

but as Hitler advanced during the winter, the russians did what they did with Napoleon, they destroyed everything.

Mist
Bush is an idiot. He controls America, not the rest of the world. its not his place to put forward something like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.