han solo vs mace windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cooldoog26
mace windu against han solo who wins?

jackstain
are you kidding?

Kun-ni Habeo
mace wuld win off course

Obi-wan2005
you are the dumbest person I have ever met... han is not a jedi or even close mace would kill him

Darth L. Dipsit
Understand that if you are going to make a thread like this, provide rationale for your idea. That's all. This doesn't suck - it just doesn't, well, make much sense, to be honest. I hope I didn't offend you, sir. Keep up with the thread posting!

Kiu Dun
How bout Han with the Falcon?

Darth L. Dipsit
Tha's better. Assuming Han can't run away, I think Mace could use the force to pull this off - unless Han has bombs in there - but then again Mace might still win.

Darth Trytavius
Don't kind just say Windu stupid.

Darth Trytavius
Han is only a better pilot than Mace of course.

Darth Mantis
That's nice... But Mace isn't piloting anything in this match...

Otaku_Sith
Well,Han would...

Otaku_Sith
...be owned.

Darth Mantis
Of course.

Otaku_Sith
Yes.Han couldn't even kill Boba.Mace killed Jango in one movie.

Otaku_Sith
And then there would be another million reasons why.

Darth Plagues
I'm a bigger Han Solo fan, than a Mace Windu fan, but Han would only have a chance to live if he got a sneak shot on Mace. Its not impossible to kill a Jedi with a blaster.

Darth Plagues
Otaku Sith...r u serious? Han knocked Boba Fett into the Sarlaac pit. Watch the "Return of the Jedi"...closely this time.

Darth L. Dipsit
Oh, come on!
That was a lucky accident on Han's part! He didn't even know where Fett was!
"Boba Fett! Boba Fett! Where?"
Lucky S.O.B.

Bobafetty
Yah! Hey, maybe thats why I didn't get along with you when you first joined us Dipsit. After all, your pick is a picture of Hans Solo and look at my name.

Darth L. Dipsit
Ha ha! Good one! I love both Han and Boba, though - nobody can deny that Boba is the sh!t.

Bobafetty
Boba is the sh1t?

Darth_Janus
Yes he is. See below.

PS- Han Solo would get destroyed by a youngling let alone a Vaapad master. This thread makes as much sense as a shark petting zoo at Sea World.

Bobafetty
OMG. My god are you funny.

Lord_Windu
Janus, ur the funniest guy ive ever met.

Darth_Janus
Part of it's craziness. The dark side hath taken my sanity, and all I got were these pics...

Lord_Windu
lol

GM Yoda
Han Solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.