if maul is the most powerful then how did he die????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Obi-wan2005
he is a wimp.....they get better every movie maul...count....sid/anakin....vader

Corranhorn
Because he isn't the most powerful.I agree he's an obstacle not an enemy

snehin
i agree

Fishy
Maul isn't the most powerful, where did you get that from?

Lord_Windu
Since when did Maul become the most powerful?

Kiu Dun
Since Jackstain.

Gryn Jabar
LOL. Well, in his defense, Obi Won was a hella good fighter, and used his arrogance against him.

Otaku_Sith
originally Gl wanted himto die in a really lame way.They even have take's of that.

Darth_Nefarus
Maul had enormous potentil. I'm certain if he survived to Episode 2, everything that happened to Obi-Wan and Anakin would have still happened. Then Maul would have fought Yoda, started to lose, and ran away.

Fishy
Yeah if only Maul could speak... He would never be able to gather as much support for the separatist cause as Dooku could have... Maul dying was a great thing for Sidious, of course the best part of it was that Qui Gon died, which I think is the reason that Dooku joined the Dark Side. He probably felt the Jedi failed and left the order and then Sidious came along and convinced him that the Jedi sucked donkey dick until eventually Dooku joined the Sith.

Anyways besides the point, Maul would not have been a good thing for Sidious

kotor12341@yaho
i agree with fishy

Bobafetty
same

Darth_Glentract
Dooku joined the Darkside because he felt that the Jedi were serving a weak and corrupt government. I think that Maul should have been cloned instead of Jango. Imagine an Army of 5000 of Maul to fight the Jedi Order. Thousands of lightsaber fights going on at the same time.

Darth L. Dipsit
I always wanted to see a large-scale lightsaber battle. This bold post by Glentract merits great approval.

Bobafetty
Um, the clonesof Maul wouldn't have Jedi skills and the force. It would take years and years to train that many people to do that. You don't see Jango's clones all agile with super jedi killing techniques now do you?

Darth_Glentract
clones actually can use the force just as well as regular people. And clones can be grown in one year. Actually they can ge grown in less than that, down to tow to three months but they suffer from clone madness. Also, Luuke, Luke's clone, learned to use the force in a matter of weaks when Joruus used some technique on him. THe technique kills the person after a few days though so it is regulary impratical. The reason that Joruus used it was so he could use Luuke to kills the real Luke and save Luke DNA for futher use. Joruus is weaker than Sids so I'm sure Sids could do it. The technique basicaly imparts a doppleganger into another person. Sidious demonstrated this technique several times into clones of his self. Sidous could have made say ten clones of Maul, imparted the doppleganger, then have them regulary teach some of the other clones before they die. Sidious actually did have several students other than Vader, they just weren't apprentices. Kind've like Dooku with Komari Vosa and Asajj Ventress.

Also, Jorus(the orginal) became a Jedi Knight in only four years. Sidious would have more time than that. The problem was that Jorus had a rushed training for some reason and wasn't as good because of it and was naturaly strong in the force which helped to begin with. With an additional four years, It could be done.

Darth L. Dipsit
No - this is totally true, and you are correct, Boba - I was merely stating my desire to see a large-scale lightsaber battle between two armies. Wouldn't that be cool?

Bobafetty
I suppose

Darth_Janus
Well, Fishy is a hundred per cent right, as usual. Dooku was a leader Sidious wanted. Sidious had no love for Maul; Maul was a pawn. Maul was to kill Qui-Gon, whow as the final straw to tip Dooku into Sidious' pocket. Dooku than leads the army, makes Sidious' other plans come to fruitation. DOoku has outlived his purpose. Bamo, he dies... Welcome to the fold, Annie.

As for cloning Maul, that's ridiculous. Imagine having 1.2 million Force adepts in a time period where there are perhaps a few thousand to ten thousand livign Jedi. You train these clones, hoping that the conditioning doesn't break down and that their obediance doesn't hinder their Force powers, and hoping that the aspect of 1.2 million dark Force adepts don't trigger the rather horrible senses of the lazy, we sit on our hands all day Jedi council and cause a ruckus and a battle against the Sith that would jeopardize your tenative position in trying to become the Emperor we all know and love?

That was a mouthfull of wishful thinking.

Darth_Glentract
well, because of the extra training required and such, they wouldn't make 1.2 million clones of him. Probably closer to five thousand.

Darth_Janus
Which would still make those reoccuring disturbances. The Jedi have more disturbances than the LA PD on a Friday night, and yet they just sit in a circle and tell jokes until the last one arrives, then they act like they can't sense shit and they have no clue what to do but pray.

Bobafetty
lol, the jokes never end with you Janus. big grin

Darth_Janus
I have angst. And the obvious stupidity of the world beckons for a sign of its own...

And here it is:

jackstain
Originally posted by Kiu Dun
Since Jackstain.

AmaZing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.