new dinosaur research!they had feathers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
here's the link.Go to new dinosaur information at the bottom of the right hand side of the screen.Reported by cnn.

http://search.cnn.com/pages/search.jsp?query=dinosaurs

Morbid4Daniel
I kind of already figured that...

silver_tears
That's how birds came into existance

hh?
thats how i came into existance shock

whirlysplat
Some had feathers and a fast metbolism, some were more like lizards. Thats EVolution for youbig grin

SlipknoT
I doubt that Brontosauruses and T-Rex's were running around with feathers...

Sethcx
laughing
I have a mental picture of a gigantic pink feathered T-rex..
The places your brain goes when its waaaay to early in the morning....

Jackie Malfoy
Ah yes CNN the one tv channel I never watch.Interesting but I would not take it serisely at all.JM

Magee
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
Ah yes CNN the one tv channel I never watch.Interesting but I would not take it serisely at all.JM It has been proven that there were dinosaurs with feathers, don't know why its such big news now. Then again going by the bible there was no such thing as dinosaurs so i guess its all just a pack of lies, damn them paleontologists roll eyes (sarcastic)

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Magee
It has been proven that there were dinosaurs with feathers, don't know why its such big news now. Then again going by the bible there was no such thing as dinosaurs so i guess its all just a pack of lies, damn them paleontologists roll eyes (sarcastic)

Actually..that's incorrect..the Bible actually supports the existence of dinosaurs..it describes them as animals called "behemoths" and they are mentioned in several different chapters of the Old Testament. They don't go into explicit detail about them, however, many Christian theologians believe that they became extinct shortly after the "Great Flood"...

Fire
LoL what a load of crap

Magee
Well if it suggests in the bible man was around during the age of dinosaurs then yes Fire, it's a load of crap.

joeykangaroo
i thought we found that out ages ago... that they had feathers.

Mainstream
they had feather......possible...I suppose

PVS
Ah yes CNN the one tv channel I never watch.Interesting but I would not take it serisely at all.JM

damn liberal dinosaurs!!!!!!!!! they are ruining this country!!!!

really JM, you have turned the simple act of pointless posts into an artform. we all continue to watch in jaw-dropping awe...

DarkCrawler
stick out tongue

Mainstream
dinosaurs having feathers..next you'll be saying birds got feather..sheesh!!!!!

Fishy

I like you smile

Every post you make makes me laugh smile

whirlysplat
by a few hundred million years smile

Originally posted by whobdamandog
Actually..that's incorrect..the Bible actually supports the existence of dinosaurs..it describes them as animals called "behemoths" and they are mentioned in several different chapters of the Old Testament. They don't go into explicit detail about them, however, many Christian theologians believe that they became extinct shortly after the "Great Flood"...

big grin

carnival_junkie
Originally posted by mr.smiley
here's the link.Go to new dinosaur information at the bottom of the right hand side of the screen.Reported by cnn.

http://search.cnn.com/pages/search.jsp?query=dinosaurs

Been there, done that.
Sadly, it's been stated for a long time that some dinosaurs had feathers.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by whobdamandog

You mean the "couple of thousand years ago" flood? As in the "great flood" that Noah lived through? With two of every animal? That flood? Yeah, that's really supportive.

As for the "revelation" about the feathers, I hope people don't get confused about this news. Birds did not come from dinosaurs....just like humans didn't come from apes. I believe them to be two species with a common ancestor. This commonn ancestor influenced the way both species evolved.

PVS
i guess noah couldnt fit them on the boat

IceWithin
:Originally posted by PVS
i guess noah couldnt fit them on the boat

hysterical

Trickster
Guess he must have bee a bit of a failure then. Probably went to hell for not building it big enough!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.