Confusion or....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chiram
Was Anikan's attack on mace simply out of his confusion? Like he tried telling Mace not to kill him because "It was not the Jedi way" and he didn't understand why the Jedi werebetraying their traditions, and the things that were taught him, or was it to have a chance to learn the life saving tequnique from Sidious, and he couldn't do that with him dead (Duh).

I think it would be so much better if he did it out of confusion so we do have the chance to believe that "there was good in him."

yerssot
I think it was a combo of it not being the jedi way: killing without a trial when that is possible AND him needing Palpatine to learn how to stop people from dying

Fishy

Bardock42
He didn'T kill mace..he just stopped him from killing Palpy.....I belive he didn't really know what he was doing and operated in fear and anger (you know the path to the dark side)

Jedi Priestess
^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Indeed

jango fatt
What have i done?
remember

ragesRemorse
Who gives a shit if he meant to or not. What matters is the actions that followed. Eigther way it is abundantly clear that anakin was never Jedi material. Yoda was right about this boy all along.

yerssot
I don't agree that you have to look at the consequences, it's also (if not more important) the intention that matters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.