What would the new Pope say about this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

whirlysplat
Catholic priest & nun caught in the act

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...no, not confession...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3936007.stm

dark1365
Uh....what can I say except man temptations.

shaber
The sentence seems a little harsh.

Moosooman
Wounded. arent they all about forgiveness anyway?

BackFire
Better then screwing little boys.

debbiejo
In the Middle Ages and before...It was common for Popes to do the wild thing...

whirlysplat
funny big grin but bad

Originally posted by BackFire

hotsauce6548
^^ I agree. big grin stick out tongue

fazi
ya same with me

dark1365
Originally posted by debbiejo
eer

Fire
what's so weird about that ofc it was so, wouldn't be surprised if a few were actually married before they became pope

wuTa
the pope would say "YEAH BABY!!! YEAH!!!!!"

finti
.......or room for one more

Jackie Malfoy
I think he will be very disapointed in those nunes and prist.JM

Fishy
Originally posted by Fire
what's so weird about that ofc it was so, wouldn't be surprised if a few were actually married before they became pope

None were married, a lot had a few lovers on the side though.... Marriage was illegal, and in the hard times that Europe went through then doing something against the laws of the church as pope was not a smart thing to do.

pinsleepe
Originally posted by whirlysplat
Catholic priest & nun caught in the act

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...no, not confession...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3936007.stm

Ok, now what's your point? It happens all the time, Pope knows that as well as everyone. He's not responsible for erm

'What would he say'? There's nothing to say. It's pitiful.

pinsleepe
Originally posted by Fishy
None were married, a lot had a few lovers on the side though.... Marriage was illegal, and in the hard times that Europe went through then doing something against the laws of the church as pope was not a smart thing to do.

A man can become priest if the marriage was annuled or if his wife died. But he must bring up the children first. That's about Roman Catholic, but I guess we're talking about that.

s|m
That's a little harsh don't you think erm?
They didn't hurt anyone, they just embarrassed themselves and became a big dissapointment.
Anyway, sh*t happens.

SlipknoT
Better then screwing little boys. laughing

whirlysplat
Originally posted by SlipknoT
laughing

AdventChild
wow....

Capt_Fantastic
What would the new Pope say? He'd say it was blown out of proportion and then both should be transfered to convents and churches where they help needy sexy people. I'm sure he would think it was a conspiracy. That's what he said about the molested children anyway.

AdventChild
.....what's with the media and EVERY other religion attacking catholics.... seriously, when ever a catholic does something wrong the whole world needs to know about it.... ughh some people just make me sick.....

manny321
Because that church is very suspicious and people think their hiding things. Not my personal opening but the opinion i have heard from many.

Curl_Up&Dye
Originally posted by debbiejo

Ugh, why would you say that..... thats so gross

laughing

amity75
When the pope died recently The Sun newspaper reported that 'when the Pope was put in his coffin, his bishop's hat lay on his chest'. It's a pity he was celibate. With a cock that size he could have had a lot of fun.

Fire
lol

new pope's a right-wing bastard tho

Bardock42
Originally posted by Fire
lol

new pope's a right-wing bastard tho

A german Right wing bastard please

Fire
ok

IceWithin

laughing

qubit
Originally posted by AdventChild
.....what's with the media and EVERY other religion attacking catholics.... seriously, when ever a catholic does something wrong the whole world needs to know about it.... ughh some people just make me sick.....

Hey AdventChild, I've been reading your posts and I enjoy watching your thought processes. Keep up the good work.

The reason why Catholics get so much scrutiny is because they present themselves as morally superior. They believe that God has revealed to them "the correct" way to live, and given them the divine right to "spread his word" and tell everyone else how to live as well. (Of course I overgeneralize here. Not ALL Catholics are like that.)

So whenever a Catholic falls short of his/her own standards, those who have been browbeaten and persecuted in the name of Catholicism derive GREAT satisfaction from poking fun at them.

So, I say the Pope's thinking, "mmmm, I gats ta git me summa dat!"

amity75
If the vatican wants to stop complaints of paedofilia then they should give all the kiddie fiddling jobs to nuns. Do you really think the alter boys would complain if they were being pulled off by a nun rather than being shafted by a middle aged priest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.