NJO: I'm Lovin it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starmovie-jaina
I totally love the New Jedi Order. Luke is in charge and teaching...

...Who is your fav of the Kids? laughing

Corranhorn
Erm i think Anakin Solo is good towards the later books but in the earlier ones he's a bit of a whiny prick.I think that Corran And Ganner are the best.I know there not kids but they are wicked

starmovie-jaina
Yeah I agree 'bout Ani, he just starts to get good and they kill him off......

Corranhorn
I think that if Jacen stopped trying to decipher the meaning of a jedi he would be the best.He tries to be too complex

Rogue Jedi
i like tenel ka.

Darth_Glentract
Jacen kicks @$$ at the end. Ganner Rhysode is the best though. I think he could have become leader of the Jedi Gaurdians if Luke knows about that. Maybe Kyp Durron would lead them though. Anakin was really cool. I was mad when he died. Corran Horn is awsome also.

starwarsfreak34
i think Anakin was the best and i was pissed when he died. then jacen took over coz his story got better and he tried to give up searching for answers when vergere took him

starwarsfreak34
i wasn't just pissed, i cried like a baby... and i still do when i read that book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.