Just Look at the size of that!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trytavius
Luke (AFTER ROTJ!) , Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Rebel and Wookie Armys Vs. Republic Betrayal Army, Confederance Army and Empire's Army. More Maul and Tyranus.

Darth L. Dipsit
I don't want to offend you, sir, but these threads make NO SENSE. Now, not that I don't respect you, but if I see threads like this in the future, I will ignore it along with everyone else - it's not that it's a terrible idea (whatever the idea is), it's just that it's terribly inarticulate and unclear. I don't want to upset you and I don't want to come off like a jerk, but this one thread seems slightly unacceptable in the lack of cognitive thought involved in its creation.

Bobafetty
Unfortunetly, Im not as forgiving as Dipsit here. So let me make this clear. MAKE GOOD THREADS OR GET THE HELL OUT OF THIS FORUM MORON!

Darth_Janus
I second that. Trytavius, I hearby find you guilty of polluting our forum. The sentence is immediate.

Lord_Windu
*sign* yet again we have an illogical and senseless thread by the great Trytavius.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
I don't want to offend you, sir, but these threads make NO SENSE. Now, not that I don't respect you, but if I see threads like this in the future, I will ignore it along with everyone else - it's not that it's a terrible idea (whatever the idea is), it's just that it's terribly inarticulate and unclear. I don't want to upset you and I don't want to come off like a jerk, but this one thread seems slightly unacceptable in the lack of cognitive thought involved in its creation.

I agree with him, but I'm not that polite so here's how I would say

Make threads worth reading or stop making them, you really are a idiot

Board Walker
Team Luke wins if they fight smart, and go for decapitating the leadership of the enemy army and take it over from the inside with illusions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.