Lord of the Rings vs Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
me and my mate were having a dispute about this. which ones better?

Fishy
In the movies or in a fight?

Fight Star wars definitly, in the movies well Star wars will win here, and win dramaticly because its a Star Wars forum, not really a good place to post this

JPeg87
The Force pwns Gandalf.

Darth Mantis
Star Wars...

The Ones
fish, i mean the movies

Otaku_Sith
Though i like SW very much i also like LOTR very much,in the Movie.They don't meet eachother.Heheeheheha...Maybe we should let Oscar talk LOTRep3 11 complete SW serie 0.Need i say more?(I just called Return of the King ep 3 because i don't know how to name it shortly.)

The Ones
ROTK?

Darth_Janus
This has already been done. Here's the result:

The Ones
lol

Fishy
LOTR is screwed....

But i'm going to say in movies?

I'm going with Star Wars, well 4,5,6 & 3 don't get me wrong I love Lotr, but Lotr has not influeinced as many people as SW has.

"Luke I am your father" is far more famous then any line in Lotr. I love both, but when i have to say which of the movies is better i'm just going to say SW...

Darth_Nefarus

Darth_Nefarus
NOT to mention we all knew Aragorn would stop being a sissy and take the throne, we had no idea(when we first saw it) that Vader was Luke's father.

AND, are all of making Lord of the Rings vs. threads? NO
Anyone camp out for Lord of the Rings? NO
Would anyone rather have Aragorns sword, or a lightsaber? DUH
AND, could Gandalf or Sauron even step to Darth Vader, HEEEEEEEEEEEELLS NO

Darth_Nefarus
btw it should have read, are all of us making LOTR vs. threads

Gryn Jabar
Uhh, Sauron would mess up Vader.

Darth_Nefarus
HA
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
No he wouldn't! Either version of Vader would slice through that tin can with his saber and piss on his mother.

Fishy
Well i'm not so sure Vader would go after Sauron as long as Sauron stays in Mount Doom i can imagine him hating Lava.

But Vader would own him, that Jedi Youngling from Episode III would own him, hell even Luke would own him...

Darth Plagues
Search your feelings, you know Star Wars would be the victor Happy Dance

Darth_Nefarus
Fishy what are you talking about? Vader has no fear! He'd walk right into Mount Doom choke Sauron with the force, then chop his hand off, claim to be his daddy and kick his ass into the lava.
Then he'd take the one ring and become an even crazier badass.

Bobafetty
You shouldn't have done this thread in a Star Wars forum.

Darth_Janus
You guys are all wrong... Saruman and Sauron answer to Sidious. look!

Bobafetty
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.