Revan vs Mace, Kit Fisto, Obi-wan and Master Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trytavius
Die Revan your son of a ....!!!!!!!!!

Fishy
Overkill, please for gods sake try making a thread worth reading for once

Otaku_Sith
humhumhumhumhummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Lord_Windu
c'mon, NJO Luke alone is a match for Revan, throw ini Mace, Fisto, and Obi-wan, he's pretty much toast. Try makin VS Threads that actually require some kind of a battle rather than a lopsided ass-whooping.

Darth Plagues
Revan wouldn't even have time to pull out his lightsaber. NJO Luke Skywalker would toast him like it is, he would be over kill with all the others added...lol

Darth L. Dipsit
I do think Luke is great.

Darth_Janus
Again, shameless plug... Read my spiel on NJO Skywalker in this idiot's other BS thread featuring Revan.

And make some worthwhile threads, please.

Bobafetty
stop making threads!

jackstain
NJO Luke rules, but this kid does suck ass, so ill pretty much agree with Janus on anything he has to say from this point on, lol. Happy Dance

Darth Mantis
I'm going to impersonate Trytavius... "Shut up mindless stupids!" So how did I do?

jackstain
good job mantis!

hey trytavius....congrats!
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/6020.jpg

Darth_Janus
He was born today? Who knew?

Darth Revan33
Revan wins easily with one broken hand, blind in both eyes, 88 years old, no teeth...

Yes, that was sarcasm. Even Revan couldn't stand against these odds, but just because it has Master Luke.

Fishy
Actually Revan would win.. C3P0 calls Luke Master in ANH...

Ha Luke is a non factor, because Obi doesn't say anything its going to be TPM he will be defeated then... Easily by Revan, so thats two dead Jedi, well one dead Jedi and one dead guy who has a lightsaber...

Then you have Kit Fisto who will die because I say so and then Revan vs Mace... Revan wins

Gryn Jabar
Does luke get his T-16? If not the then his team is going down through a combo of Trask Ulgo and Revan's badassness.

Darth L. Dipsit
Good point. However, I think if you want to open a discussion about it, you might have to start a new thread because this one has lost a great amount of respect. It's not your fault, man - I just hate to see good ideas and points like yours above go to waste.

Fishy
Its not really a good idea, i'm just trying to destroy his entire thread by destroying its purpose

Bobafetty
lol. Good plan

Lord Mader
NJO LUKE WOULD KILL HIM

Otaku_Sith
Ignore...Again i googled Trytavius i have.

masterkit
Maces team

Darth_Glentract
Master Kit, why did you dig this up? No one else post here please. Let it be buried under the other threads.

masterkit
I dont know kinda bored kinda drunk. and u came here 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.