?????????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trytavius
DUDE! Could you repeal Death Star shot with a light saber?

The Ones
no expression are you kidding?

Darth Trytavius
DUDE. That's obivious!

Fishy
Dude thats two threads with the same title and subject and the same answer..

No

Darth Mantis
It's a lightsaber vs. the deathstar... I think the deathstar would win, but I'm not sure... Add two lightsabers than that's a good match...

Otaku_Sith
What the F***How the hell would a lightsaber hit DeathStar would it be wielded by a Jedi who could breathe in space?

Darth Mantis
It's just sad... No logic was involved when he thought about this thread...

Darth Revan33
Originally posted by Darth Trytavius

That's like trying to block a nuclear bomb with paper.

Lord_Windu
please Trytavius, at least put some thought into the thread before creating it.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth Trytavius

Yes, you can. In the same reality where you're not a dumbass. So obviously not this one.

SithKiller
has anyone mentioned these threads to the mods via pm?...might have to as they are going to be busy for awhile with episode 3

Gryn Jabar
It could be possible, assuming that you find a person retarded enough to stand in front of a death star's blast . Darth Trytavius, want some easy cash?

Morning_Glory
it wasnt it HOT when Ewan McGregor would take off his cloak right before he battled droolio

SithKiller
My cousin got this guy to stand there and let her shoot him with a bb gun for a cigarette...lol....she was in a bad mood and wanted vent...does trytavius smoke?...lol...Ill go get my cousin this time we will go a full 10 pumps..we only went about 6 pumps I think on that guy....LMAO smoke raygun

Darth_Janus
I take off my cloak and I get community service. What the hell... You need to be my district judge.

Morning_Glory
ok droolio

it was hot!!

Darth_Janus
It might have been hot. Hence him taking off those heavy robes. Jedi can resist all kinds of torture and pain, but you crank the heat and they start whining and stripping.

Silly Jedi, stripping is for chicks.

Morning_Glory
droolio well I liked it... I was drooling buckets every time he took his cloak off.. he did it so seducingly (sp?) droolio

Gryn Jabar
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
It might have been hot.

YA THINK?

Morning_Glory
laughing out loud

Morning_Glory
I didnt mean that kind of "hot" skjfhskdfhkshd

Gryn Jabar
You sir, are a frotteur!

Morning_Glory
who me?

Gryn Jabar
Sure why not. When's the mod going to close this?

Morning_Glory
what is a frotteur... I know it will be closed

but had to get in what I thought about Ewan taking off his cloak.. sfksdlfj

droolio

Gryn Jabar
Frotteur: A person who engages in the sexual act of frottage.
Frottage: 1. The act of rubbing against the body of another person, as in a crowd, to attain sexual gratification.
1. A method of making a design by placing a piece of paper on top of an object and then rubbing over it, as with a pencil or charcoal.
2. A design so made.

Morning_Glory
ok... eat sounds good... except Im a not a "sir"

Gryn Jabar
Oh. Well that complicates matters.

Morning_Glory
how? popcorn ...

Gryn Jabar
hhh. Well. You see... uhhh. Crap.

Morning_Glory
http://www.fbtb.net/customs/galleries/SimonMacDonald/SimonMacDonald120.jpg

Gryn Jabar
Wow that's so hot. NOT. Heheh BURN.

Morning_Glory
it cracks me up... I love legos!!! so do you.. your whole house is made out of them

Otaku_Sith
Don't make fun of me.My granddad builded it with his own hands.Biatch.No respect at all.

Darth Mantis
This thread is practically useless... But it doesn't take a genius to figure that out...

Darth_Janus
You're right. Let's go get someone from the K-12 chat and have them decide.

Sesse
Yea, So I might add here:

Why don't they use the "practical" combat strategies in the movies?

These involve:

1) constantly pushing and pulling the enemy until he is pushed into lava.
2) Repeating same strong swings over and over again until one gets through.
3) running away and shooting force lightning at the same time.
4) When injured, jumping into a place unable for enemy to come, and while there, force healing all the damage. After this has been done, one should start repeating steps 2 and 3.

Yea. This is the best place for a post like this...

Wanderer259
Practical? Practical doesn't exist in movies. If it did... it'd be a bit boring to watch. no expression But there's some problems with your listed tactics. Such as with #2, repeating the same movements over and over and over make you predictable and gives your opponent an advantage. For #4, unlike in the games, healing with the Force isn't instantaneous; it takes time and severe amounts of focus/concentration. Even then, I don't think it works like Wolverine's healing powers.

Darth_Janus
It mostly doesn't, and in any case, there are specific Jedi, like Barriss, who are trained to be healers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.