Luke NJO Obi-Wan Mace Anakin (returned to light) Vs Revan Maul Sidious Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Trytavius
Anakin is from the new version.

Darth_Nefarus
So, Anakin in episode 3, never gone dark?

If so, I think the Jedi would take out their competition here.
Luke defeats Revan
Obi-Wan defeats Grievous
Mace defeats Maul
Anakin defeats Sidious

Darth Plagues
Luke SKywalker's side all the way, but don't get me wrong, Revan and that team is kewl. But the Skywalker blood line is the strongest known to the Force.

Darth_Nefarus
Exactly, Skywalkers know how to get it done.

Darth_Janus
Originally posted by Darth Plagues
Luke SKywalker's side all the way, but don't get me wrong, Revan and that team is kewl. But the Skywalker blood line is the strongest known to the Force.

For one, the creator of this thread needs a better concept of "even". NJO Luke is, from all I've heard, quite powerful. Also, he's the center of more Eu novels and material than anyone else, and was the original homeboy Jedi until the PT came out. SO naturally his accomplishments seem godlike. I don't care for it, just like I think Sidious was overhyped (And he was) but I won't rock the boat on it. It stands as the general opinion. But considering Maul isn't capable enough to even be on the opposite team as NJo Luke and Grievious sucks, and we know Mace can pwn Sidious, this thread is really Revan versus everyone. And while most people will hop on the wagon and say Luke pwns Revan (and easily, they all add) the truth is Skywalker can be a Jedi master and have midi-chlorians wriggling out of every pore in his body; Revan is a better swordsman by training and has battle precognition on a level even Echani duelmasters couldn't beat.

Now, to your statement, that I've quoted....

The Skywalker bloodline is not the strongest known to the Force. There's nothing that says that ever. What do you have? Anakin has an astonishingly high midi-chlorian level. Highest Qui Gon in his sixty some years has seen. Higher than Yoda's, surprisingly. (I thought that was one hell of a stretch. I was expecting GL to say Yoda was part of the race that discovered the Force as it exists and trained the first Jedi). That proves? Proves that Qui Gon has as much experience with midi-chlorians as any one Jedi not on the council could be expected to have. We don't know the extent of Qui Gon's history buffness, so we can assume he knows the basics or a bit more on Jedi history (Assuming again that the history even over the last thousand years has survived in tact in all forms). With this we can determine that Anakin may indeed be the Chosen One (and I add "of this era", since nowhere has GL or anyone else officially said there is and can be only one... god, how cliche is that line?) and he may indeed have the highest midi-chlorian count of the era. Perhaps even the last millenia, since the Sith haven't been a visible enemy and no CHosen One would be needed.

But since midi-chlorians aren't mentioned in any of the past EU, we might imagine they are't discovered yet. (Perhaps all those centuries of peace and relative cushy safety after Ruusan allowed Jedi to discover them, or perhaps they were discovered or even rediscovered by mistake... we don't know yet) That means we have no idea how to compare Anakin and Luke on a scale with say, Kun and Revan and even Kavar or the Exile. There's only actions and accomplishments, bits and fragments to compare. With the factor of evidence in Luke's favor -of course- he seems to beat all. But we can't rightly compare his Force potential or Force affinity or say the Force itself sends him birthday cards and claim that no one else could meet or beat such in all time based off of Qui Gon's limited knowledge, or even the limited knowledge of the modern council, who were sure as hell caught with their pants down quite a few times. These are the Jedi Masters who, specifically Ki-Adi-Mundi said: "That's impossible! The Sith have been extinct for millenia". I hope you don't trust such people's wisdom blindly on all fronts.

I hath spoken.

Darth_Janus
Bump

Gryn Jabar
This is an excellent match, it could go either way, that being said, Revan 's team could prolly take on them on through strategy, and fighting smart, aka not pulling an Anakin.

jackstain
grievous shouldnt even be considered in this fight, he goes down with ease.

then luke kills revan, obi kills maul, anakin and mace fend off sidious, and they all team up and kill em. JEdi win.

Darth_Janus
I bet you didn't read a damn thing I wrote, didja jack?

jackstain
noPe.

Darth_Janus
lol... ass

jackstain
Happy Dance

Kun-ni Habeo
jedi

Darth Plaugieus
Anakin gone light with the same strength he fights obi wan with at Mustafar in ep3? Anakin would take out Maul and grievous in a split second. Yoda takes on Sidious while Mace and Luke beat the shit out of Revan and then all 3 asist Yoda and slaughter and own Sidious with ease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.