Most Physically Fit Characters?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Who are the buffest, or maybe just the most physically fit:
Jedi
Sith
Mandalorian
Human (just regualr humans)

Otaku_Sith
Giant's

SnakeEyes
I think you misunderstood my first post... I meant who are the most physically fit within the groups that I posted...

Darth Mantis
I say a mandalorian...

Otaku_Sith
Sith Giant's

Kiu Dun
Mandalorians. They were bred to be physically fit and be able to dominate in war. (When there's no Jedi they dominated).

Otaku_Sith
Mandalorians.In the Ep3 Game you've got Mandalorian Brutes there pretty buf.Or else the race the Jedi Brutes belong to.

SnakeEyes
Okay I meant which CHARACTER is the most physically fit... as in, which Mandalorian is the most physically fit, which Jedi, which Sith and so on...

Otaku_Sith
be clear about things before you start em...

SnakeEyes
I thought I was... anway, since everyone understands now, what do you think?

Otaku_Sith
Uhmmm.The buffest Jedi?Yoda!

Darth_Nefarus
I think the Jedi are better physically fit than everyone. While they may not have the muscle definition, they have the natural flow of the force and that's stronger than anything.

Darth_Janus
That isn't physical fitness in itself. They are dextrous and strong, but their strength flows from the Force itself. Thus, any Jedi could potentially surpass a non Force user in physical traits, there's no arguing that... I think (If I may take liberty here) SnakeEyes is asking who (In your opinion) is the buffest looking or seeming of the groups. And if that's the case, my selection are as follows...

Among Jedi, I would pick Malak first, even though he was a Sith briefly before his death. He's huge as hell and obviously very buff. A backup I would have would be Exar Kun or Ulic as Jedi, both of whom were pretty fit (And Kun was big, too).

Among Sith, I imagine Freedan Nadd was pretty huge, or else that armor is made to make him big. Among the true Sith, Marka Ragnos' strength was supposed to be legendary. Ludo wasn't a small pup either. Also, Sion looks like he could throw down.

Among the Mandalorians, I would have to elect hmm... Jango. He was shorter and stockier seeming that the Boba we saw in the OT, but he was more agile and flexible than Boba, too. As for the others (in books, comics, etc.) I haven't read up on them, so I don't know.

And lastly, the most physically fit for non Jedi humans would be the clones, particularly those who survived until the later parts of the war. Clones had amazing discipline and their focus was to be able soldiers. Of all people they would have a need to be fit.

jackstain
snake eyes...ur a sick man. Happy Dance

Gryn Jabar
Mandalore.

Fishy
Mandalore was the most fit Mandelorian??

Yeah thats not hard to figure out, now please which one of the seven thuosand takes that title?

Darth_Janus
The one who led. Had two arms, two legs. Had an epidermus. Could shoot. Liked war. You know, the one.

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
The one who led. Had two arms, two legs. Had an epidermus. Could shoot. Liked war. You know, the one.

Oh that one, still leaves us with about 6997.3 choices

Darth_Janus
Alright. He was also a Mandalore.

Bobafetty
Mandalorians no compitition

Darth_Janus
Read all the posts before posting, Boba...

Bobafetty
I know. Sorry

Darth_Janus
Don't be sorry. It's not a sin. Just helps you avoid looking uninformed.

SnakeEyes
True...
You had some good points Janus. Malak was pretty buff...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.