The debate to end them all; My daddy vs your dad.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ming Tea!
I say my dad kicks your daddy's ass. He was a weightlifter in his hayday. :cool

mr.smiley
ha!
my dad is austin powers!

colossus17
laughing out loud

whirlysplat
Superb thread I'd better be careful what I say here big grin

beer big grin

long pig
My pop's was a boxer, and a cop.
He kicks yer dad's ass hardcore.

Creshosk
My father was. . . Well he is a quite exceptionally skilled martial artist. smile

Does that count? no expression

Dizzle
Technically God is the father of all... So I call him as my dad and kill you all.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Dizzle
Technically God is the father of all... So I call him as my dad and kill you all. Why would my dad

father of all

Just kill me? What the f**k?

whirlysplat
Originally posted by long pig
My pop's was a boxer, and a cop.
He kicks yer dad's ass hardcore.

And your dad paid her to beat the sh?t out of him

hardcore

smile

Keep the faith laughing

Scoobless
Technically God is the father of all... So I call him as my dad and kill you all.

i don't believe this entity you claim as your father is the father of all..... prove it!

my dad's an aging lawyer with an artificial hip..... all your dads could probably beat him

sad

but then i'd run them all down with my car and then you'd all be a bunch of bast&rds

stick out tongue

Creshosk
Originally posted by Scoobless
i don't believe this entity you claim as your father is the father of all..... prove it!

my dad's an aging lawyer with an artificial hip..... all your dads could probably beat him

sad

but then i'd run them all down with my car and then you'd all be a bunch of bast&rds

stick out tongue Killing our dads in the present makes us born(or concived) out of wedlock in the past? What the f**k?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Creshosk
Killing our dads in the present makes us born(or concived) out of wedlock in the past? What the f**k?

nah..... i just think that about you as it is....... trying my best to make it official so i don't just sound like one myself

stick out tongue

Creshosk
nah..... i just think that about you as it is....... trying my best to make it official so i don't just sound like one myself

stick out tongue I was just wondering if you had a time alteration device attatched to your car that would kill them at a point after we were concived. . . that's be wierd. laughing out loud

Scoobless
I was just wondering if you had a time alteration device attatched to your car that would kill them at a point after we were concived. . . that's be wierd. laughing out loud

actually i don't even have a car at present....... though this time alteration device idea intrigues me........... hmmmm........ if i hit Bill Gates with it would i erase Windows XP?

might be worth a shot

evil face

Creshosk
actually i don't even have a car at present....... though this time alteration device idea intrigues me........... hmmmm........ if i hit Bill Gates with it would i erase Windows XP?

might be worth a shot

evil face This brings up the question about how you preceive time travel to be. . . would it create a paradox, or an alternate future?

Scoobless
This brings up the question about how you preceive time travel to be. . . would it create a paradox, or an alternate future?

either way i'd get to run over and kill Bill Gates...... so it has to be a good thing

big grin

Creshosk
either way i'd get to run over and kill Bill Gates...... so it has to be a good thing

big grin No arguments there. . . Bill gates is the evil in Microsoft, not the brains.

Paola
THANK GOD IT DIDN'T TAKE THAT LONG!! happy

Ming Tea, or David or whatever your name is.... prove to me you're not who I think you are and I'll unban you big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.