Johnny Storm vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

armandovalles
Johnny Storm: The Invisible Man (as herald of Galactus)

VS

Onslaught

Who wins?

Remember - galactus himself stated that with the Power Cosmic under full control like he had it, Johnny was Galactus' most powerful herald ever.

Xplosive
Onslaught

armandovalles
I Think they'd stalemate for a while but eventually Johnny would win.

Pepito
Onslaught

GalacticStorm
Onslaught without a doubt.

mr.smiley
onslaught

pr1983
onslaught put down the avengers, the fantastic four, juggernaut and the x-men (with joseph) with one emp...

onslaught...

Wynndar
Storm's powers as a herald were pretty incredible...he dissected some cosmic alien that was attacking Galactus' ship, then put him back together. He also survived a nuke...and simultaneously disarmed an assault of hundreds of more nukes...Onslaught has the brains and the strategy though and would probably win...but i dont think his powers were particularly impressive.

Fanboy
Onslaught.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Wynndar
Storm's powers as a herald were pretty incredible...he dissected some cosmic alien that was attacking Galactus' ship, then put him back together. He also survived a nuke...and simultaneously disarmed an assault of hundreds of more nukes...Onslaught has the brains and the strategy though and would probably win...but i dont think his powers were particularly impressive.

I swear Onslaught created a second sun but i could be wrong wink

armandovalles
no, he never created a second sun.

Wynndar
he used Franklin's powers to create a second sun...not his own power.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Wynndar
he used Franklin's powers to create a second sun...not his own power.

Ok but then what do you consider Onslaughts own power then? Because in other onslaught Versus threads a lot of people (i could swear some of you even) have happily said onslaught can beat the likes of Galactus and such because he has the reality warping powers of franklin richards. But now it comes to a fight against your beloved Human Torch Wyn those powers are suddenly out of the equation. Hmmmm.

Well i hope you argue that point in other Onslaught threads as well and not just the ones containing FF members or Dr Doom. If you're saying that this onslaught in this thread is only going to have classic Mags and Xaviers powers then isnt that a bit one sided against Galactus' supposedly most powerful herald? I mean Onslaught didnt get a chance to master Franklins powers so he wasnt too powerful for them not to be included. A few muties arent going to stand up against G's most powerful herald so i guess its all good eh Wyn? big grin

armandovalles
well Johnny Storm isnt te HT version in this thread, he's the Invisible Man herald version. Galactus even stated himself that he was now Galactus' most powerful herald ever.

Mider
So He did all this stuff like servive a nuke and destroy a alien in only four issues??????????/

Xplosive
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I swear Onslaught created a second sun but i could be wrong wink

He wanted, but he didn't create.

leonheartmm
yea but he had the power too, invisible man nomatter how strong was STILL A "HEARALD" of galactus, lets not forget that fact.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.