CSI "Grave Danger Parts 1 & 2"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

periera
Anyone else catch this last Thursday? I thought it was awesome, and I loved his selection of guest stars. I don't quite understand his fascination with burying people alive, though. Great, great season finale.

MildPossession
It is on television in a few weeks here, I can't wait!

periera
It's very good, you'll definitely be glued to your seat!!!

Pablo G
Did you catch the Volume 2 quote ?

periera
Dammit no, I didn't, and I was really trying to look out for stuff like that too. sad What was it?

Pablo G
On another occasion you'd be 100 percent right, today you are 100 percent wrong. That is a line from the Bride to the assassin with the shotgun about her being pregnant.

Pablo G
Grissom says that to the man with the bomb.

furryman
Originally posted by MildPossession
It is on television in a few weeks here, I can't wait!
ooh, when exactly?

MildPossession
Tonights episode in the UK is called Compulsion which is seven episodes away from the Tarantino episode, so seven weeks time.

Cinemaddiction
I missed it, personally. I highly, highly doubt that the Season 5 finale will be shown on "CSI Weekends", so I guess I'll have to wait for the DVD release.

periera
That sucks, but if you have to it will be worth the wait. They'll probably show it in reruns during downtime this summer, though.

pryce11
When is it going to be shown in the uk on 5

MildPossession
Have to wait another week for CSI directed by Tarantino, it was taken off air tonight because of what has been happening in London, so now showing next Tuesday instead...

eggmayo
Yeah, saw it yesterday. Wasn't really that great... good, but CSI is good.

GreenFist
i never got to see it but i know it might have been good

MildPossession
It was excellent, I was very pleased with it, even a reference to Lucio Fulci in the episodes lol!

MildPossession
They are releasing a DVD with the Tarantino episodes on, so can't wait to buy that this month!

Geene
Damn it, Germany still has to wait for the season finale about 4 months, season 5 just started last night!
But I already know what it's going to be about... Hope Nick survives?!?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.