Run Amongst My Dandelion Fields...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
Uh..........Yeah....SO START RUNNIN!
This is my very own chat thread. Since my first one didnt even get any posts. Maybe this one will...and get a lot of posts...cause you all love me.....right?

Morbid4Daniel
Just as I suspected...Im unloved...lol.

RaeRox
okie dokie then...one of the stranger threads...lol

Morbid4Daniel
Lol...I cant help it. *Frolicks*

Filth
Hello.

Morbid4Daniel
Hey Filth stick out tongue

Filth
So whats up?

Morbid4Daniel
Absolutely nothing! Trying to rid of my cold and chatting amongst my KMC friends! And yourself?

Kharhmah
The sky, clouds, birds etc.....

Filth
Not a lot really, just chilling.

Morbid4Daniel
Lol Kharmah.

I dont know why I started this thread. I just thought of the gayest name I could (I chose a winner mwahah) and made it, it doesnt really matter what the name is anyway..I just created it for what's inside. Everyone nowadays has their own chat threads or threads dedicated to themselves, so I said "What the hell!? Ill make my own." wink

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Filth
Not a lot really, just chilling.

Coocoos! Yeah thats what Sundays are for the most ;p

Filth
Yeah just chill on sundays, lot of work to do tomorrow, people to see things to sort out, so today I chill cool

Morbid4Daniel
Nice. Yeah Im so lazy. Ive just been eating and sitting all day, or playing with my new Hampster "Twinkie". I have about a week and a half of school left.

Fionnuala
Runs...falls down hole hidden by long grass....dance

Morbid4Daniel
lmao.

Filth
Thats cool, I have about 5-6 weeks of collage left, but I'm only in like 5 hours a week. Today has been quite hectic but now I can chill, well for about an hour as then I need to speak with someone.

Morbid4Daniel
Wow. College is different around here (my brother goes to college). He got out on my birthday (May 6th).

Fionnuala
So this is a social thread? ...Hi if it is wave

Morbid4Daniel
Sure Is..
heya!

Filth
Hey big grin

Fionnuala
HI-LO wavey ..coffe chocolate and alcohol make me a something something something..

how is everyone? happy

Morbid4Daniel
Hey Fionnuala. Lol stick out tongue I had 3 cups of coffee and now im drinking a daquiri...

Im doin goody good, aside from this cold I mean...

Fionnuala
It is much fun big grin

Cool..colds suck..dink some sort of hot lemon thing..it slways helps..

Morbid4Daniel
Jumpy <<<--- Thats what Coffee makes me look like.

Yeah, Im not sure we have anything Lemon here. No honey either. lol..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.