I Think Im Developing A Cold

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morbid4Daniel
Yeah. Im not often outside in the yard, for the past two days Ive spent about an hour or so outside and I think the pollen is getting to me really bad. My throat is killing me, My nose is halfway clogged up, and I have a sneeze that just WONT come out!
sad I hate being such a sick person.
I used to have strep throat once a month and pneumonia(sp) too. Almost had to go to the hospital once....I was a sick sick kid, I tell ya....

cindy8219
that is me since yesterday. My throat is still killing me and my nose. I hate it. sad

RaeRox
o poor you!!! i hate being sickkkk....

Morbid4Daniel
sad Me too...*Sigh* Ive tried everything to calm my sore throat....

RaeRox
i like drinking REALLY cold water. cough drops and stuff doesnt help me...kinda odd. lol

cindy8219
Originally posted by Morbid4Daniel
sad Me too...*Sigh* Ive tried everything to calm my sore throat....

I was up all night b/c I couldn't breath and my throat was killing.

cool_livi_101
actually you'll get lucky if you don't have to go to school. All you have to do is drink orange juice and watch t:v. Once your good enough to go to school people will be sorry for you. It may be a lot of pain but its somewhat fun

Morbid4Daniel
Ive tried ice cream, orance juice (They say Vitamin C is good for it), Cold chocolate milk, my dinner, dessert, a piece of cinnamon candy.....forever on. Nothing has worked.

Killer_Dennis
sad Me too...*Sigh* Ive tried everything to calm my sore throat.... try a teaspoon of honey..

Morbid4Daniel
I dont enjoy missing school lol. Orange juice kind of burns the part of my throat that has been hurting. I call it the dingleberry, cause its hanging in the back of my throat. lol. I know getting your tonsils removed may help but getting them cut doesnt mean you wont get strep throat or any viral or throat infections....

cindy8219
I've been eating honey with lime but it hasnt worked, yet.

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by Killer_Dennis
try a teaspoon of honey..

We dont have any dear. We're lucky to buy honey once every other year or so...

cool_livi_101
It doesn't matter if it works or not you'll get better. Besides like I said before it may be a lot of pain but its somewhat fun

RaeRox
no honey? depressage.

Killer_Dennis
We dont have any dear. We're lucky to buy honey once every other year or so... well, then screw my idea..

Morbid4Daniel
cool livi< Im one of those people who dont like missing school. I wouldnt miss seeing my fiance and friends for the world. Wierd I know.

KD< Aww. sad Lol.

cool_livi_101
doctor Too bad. It looks like you have to go to the docter! doctor

Morbid4Daniel
Parents wont take me. I know what the doctor will say anyway..."ITS JUST POLLEN!!! ALLERGY MEDICINE WILL TAKE IT RIGHT AWAY!"

RaeRox
lol...i wouldnt mind missing it..but i only have 12 days left, so i might as well wait it out.

Morbid4Daniel
Same here...Actually...Like 8 or so.

Killer_Dennis
KD< Aww. sad Lol. Lol? that's all you have to say? No sad compliment? I was looking forward to that..

RaeRox
lucky you. our district is screwed up and doesnt let us out til june 8th.

Morbid4Daniel
LOL

cool_livi_101
Yah me too

Morbid4Daniel
Originally posted by RaeRox
lucky you. our district is screwed up and doesnt let us out til june 8th.

Ah. Id enjoy those extra 6 days (If I were you)

Killer_Dennis
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Morbid4Daniel
lol shaddap.

Killer_Dennis
lol shaddap. mad

Morbid4Daniel
What's wrong? Lol...

Jackie Malfoy
Yeah. Im not often outside in the yard, for the past two days Ive spent about an hour or so outside and I think the pollen is getting to me really bad. My throat is killing me, My nose is halfway clogged up, and I have a sneeze that just WONT come out!
sad I hate being such a sick person.
I used to have strep throat once a month and pneumonia(sp) too. Almost had to go to the hospital once....I was a sick sick kid, I tell ya....

Me too.I have a stuffed up nose and I keep sneezing.My boyfriend was teasing me before saying I was allegic to him I was saying as if!jm laughing

Morbid4Daniel
LOL.

Jackie Malfoy
Your boyfriend ever said that to you Dan?jm

Morbid4Daniel
No! Honestly cant recall he has! Lol

Jackie Malfoy
Not at all?Oh well anyway how is your cold doing?jm

Morbid4Daniel
Doing alright. My throat is numb atm. Im drinking a fresh cold daquiri stick out tongue

dark1365
daquiri....droolio

Jackie Malfoy
Sounds good.I am having some OJ right now so I can get rid of this cold before it even starts.and maybe some chicken noodle soup for dinner.JM

dark1365
Hot New England clam chowder works great.

Morbid4Daniel
Yep, strawberry daquiri. Its what I order EVERY time I go to a restaraunt.
Mmmmmmm Can I have some? stick out tongue Sounds delish!

Jackie Malfoy
I hate clams.I reather eat a chicken.jm

dark1365
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
I hate clams.I reather eat a chicken.jm
You monster! cry

Morbid4Daniel
I was watching a think on the FOOD channel last night on clam chowder. I've honestly never had it but be willing to try it.

dark1365
It tastes great, especially Campbell's Chunky brand.

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by dark1365
You monster! cry

I am a monster?You are the one eating poor little clams!jm wink laughing

dark1365
So...chickens are BRED to be eaten. Save them a bit of time, at least.

Morbid4Daniel
My mum mentioned that yesterday too, dark! eek! Now I want some...OMG my throat is KILLING me.
But clams werent alive to begin with so how could you feel sorry for them? We eat meat dont we? (unless you're a vegan, which Im not..)

dark1365
Mentioned what, the bred chickens or CC brand?

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by dark1365
So...chickens are BRED to be eaten. Save them a bit of time, at least.

Nah I reather just eat them as fast as I c ould.JM evil face laughing

Morbid4Daniel
Backles..I did some donuts in the church parking lot beside us on my fourwheeler. Meh.

Campbelle's brand smile

RaeRox
amazing how humanly sickness is such an interesting topic to the brain.....felt like useing some words there....

Morbid4Daniel
Is that supposed to insult me?

RaeRox
nope not at all! sry if it did....

i was just saying, i mean, 3 whole pages...dun dun dunn. i didnt think it would go that far..lol

Morbid4Daniel
No you didnt, Im just wonderin stick out tongue
Well Im a very LOVED person, maybe Im interesting in this subject stick out tongue jk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.