NOTE: Please Read before posting

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
I'd just like to remind everyone here that this forum is to discuss Sci-Fi MOVIES only, not Television shows. If you would like to discuss a Sci Fi TV show, you should make the thread in the TV section located here http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f36/

Thanks.

Tandrade
Hey you still out there to talk about sci fi??????????????????????????????

Evil Dead
so......what's your favorite episode of Star Trek : The Next Generation?

Tandrade
I hate the star trek series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Purplejessie
I hate the star trek series too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil Dead
my humor is lost on you simpletons.......

Bardock42
Originally posted by Evil Dead

Haha........good stuff

BackFire
Originally posted by Evil Dead

lmao

fruits

MissCurlyCat
Happy Dance When was the last time YOU had a date?

fruits
harsh. umm, actually, a 2 nights ago. but neway.........

Adamwankenobi

stormtrooper501
What power do you guys think would be cooler to have, the Force, or being able to do magic?

DarthBanevv
The Force.

Soth
Magic. There are limits to what can be done with the Force

kodak
Originally posted by Strangelove
Magic. There are limits to what can be done with the Force hes got a point, the force is limited.

Magic on the other hand, you can always do more, summon a new monster, Blow up half the town, Conjure up a date with a women. etc.

I'd pick magic, its harder to learn, but pays off more.

Strangelove
Originally posted by kodak
hes got a point, the force is limited.

Magic on the other hand, you can always do more, summon a new monster, Blow up half the town, Conjure up a date with a women. etc.

I'd pick magic, its harder to learn, but pays off more. That post was over a year ago.

kodak
Aug 6th, 2006 11:47 PM, Does That bother you?

ragesRemorse
Rancid kicks ass

DOG123-4IcSighs
IF U WATCH ALL THE STAR TREK VOYGER I SEE AND HEAR AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE WAY B 4 I EVEN HEARD ABOUT THEM TRY TO MAKE A BLACK HOLE EVEN WATCHING SOUTHPARK THEYS SIGHS EVEN THE BLACK HOLE OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPAN FROM GAMES WE ALL PLAY AND MOVIES WE WATCH FROM NIGHT OF THE LIVEIN DEAD AND THE GAME HELLGATE LONDON GAME THERES MENY MORE IF THEY DO STILL DO IT HAVE A LOT OF Weppens redy 4 what might happen

Impediment
Shut up, please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.