Question about the sountrack of lotr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Moosooman
Hi there guys.

First of all some background... I am ashamed to say i haven't read the books (yet) as i am worknig to often on mine. I know i know i will do.:0

But i do have a question nonetheless regarding the film... The sountrack to be more presice

In the soundtrack there is a song that i find absolutely amazing. Not sure of the artists name or the song name But it is one of the few songs..(i think) that has voclas in it. Was a song by a female vocalist and the opening lines start

"May it be an evening star shines down upon you."

Can anyone help as this song realy touched me smile

thanks guys smile

xXLauriëXx

Moosooman

xXLauriëXx
no problem smile

Elessea
happy I adores that song!

Moosooman
Thanks again guys big grin brought the soundtrack today leik

xXLauriëXx
eek! isn't it great!!

star22
I loved this song. This and the song at the end of ROTK were the only parts of the soundtracks that were really memorable. The rest was okay, but not great.

dark1365
Into the West made me shed tears.

JohnnyBloom
Gollums song is cool!!!
It's really strange cos so many of the songs in the books aren't in the films, and i think it's a shame that there aren't more of them in there cos everyone seems to like them ... mind you, if the films had loads of songs in they might get a bit boring and the final cut would be like 24 hours long!

xXLauriëXx
a final cut of 24 hours wouldn't bother me wink .. but i guess not everyone would be quite so pleased at a whole day and night in the cinema big grin

JohnnyBloom
ah well they could release two extended versions,
1) without all the extra songs for fans who just want to know a bit more
2) with every song that's in the book for crazy fanatics like us lot!

DarthLazious
Thats a very good song.

JohnnyBloom
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Thats a very good song.

sorry, which are YOU talking about? There's so many names of songs floating around on this page I've lost it a bit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.