Who is the Earliest Jedi of Whom We Know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth L. Dipsit
Who is the most ancient Jedi ever mentioned?

Darth_Glentract
Ajunta Pall if you are including people who were once Jedi.

Kaja Sinis according to SS. Sinto Beerus after him.

Darth_Janus
Super Shadow wouldn't know the eldest Jedi if that person shit in his lap. SS is lucky if he can find a date, let alone correct information.

The eldest Jedi mentioned is Ajunta Pall, who eventually became a Sith. He is one of the first dark Jedi to leave after the Great Schism. Since we don't have a clear view on how much time passed from the beginnings of the Order itself to this Schism, we can't even say he's that old in comparison... Also, the Jedi Order itself is only one of literally a few dozen Force related orders throughout the SW universe. They are only the most visible and closely tied with the Republic.

Darth_Glentract
In the essential guides it says that the Jedi are over twenty five thousand years old. I don't think Ajunta is any more than 6 or 7 thousand.

Darth_Janus
I don't think so either. But then, how long has hyperspace travel been around? Since the creation of the Republic, right? How did Ajunta Pall get to the Outer Rim world of Korriban from Coruscant or thereabouts if there was no hyperdrives?

Darth_Glentract
Well hypersapce has been around since the creation of the Republic and that has also been 25000 years. Plus, the Ancient Sith sometimes went into stasis and used the force to move their ships before hyperspace was common.

Darth_Janus
Ah. Alright then.

jackstain
this is a vs forum.

Darth_Janus
It is. Should be in EU. But it's forgiveable. He's a nice guy.

jackstain
i like him.

Kun-ni Habeo
me2

Fishy
I like me too...

Thx guys

J/k

Edit: Janus remember the Rakatan, they had an empire. Hyperdrives probably existed back then even if they used the force to fly their ships they still did it without and the ships from the Star Forge could still move threw hyperspace, I doubt that the forge could suddenly start creating ships like that just for the hell of it.

Otaku_Sith
Jep Dipsit is probably the only person on these forums who hasn't insulted anybody.On these forums that is.

Fishy
He's nice

Darth_Janus
Which is a good counterbalance to assholes like me and Jack.

True, the Star Forge did create ships with hyperdrives, and the Ratakan empire predated the Republic itself. So wouldn't the hyperdrive than conceivably be either technology found and passed down from teh fallen Ratakan empire OR their very own creation?

Fishy
Probably the last..

When you look at history the fall of an empire usually means the fall of its technology (Rome). Unless of course the Empire falls when its enemy's have already taken over its culture (Greece).

With the Rakatan we have seen that all evidence of them is destroyed, or most of it. So that nobody will ever hear of them, this happens everywhere. They were not recorded nothing is known about them. I doubt that much of their technology survived for all those years. Maybe it was based on remnants of its technology as that was probably put into daily life in the rest of the universe, but I personally think that it was just rediscovered.

Darth L. Dipsit
Thanks guys. You're great.

Bobafetty
yes we are

Darth_Janus
Modesty and all, too!

Darth L. Dipsit
Ha ha! Too true - everybody gets a little grandiose.

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
Which is a good counterbalance to assholes like me and Jack.

True, the Star Forge did create ships with hyperdrives, and the Ratakan empire predated the Republic itself. So wouldn't the hyperdrive than conceivably be either technology found and passed down from teh fallen Ratakan empire OR their very own creation?

In the KOTOR loading things it says that hyperdrive was brought to the planets that later became the Republic by an Alien race, so it might be the Rakata, but somehow I don't think it was them. They seem to stupid. Also, that whole things about aliens bringing it to them dosen't make much sense because, well, it just dosen't seem right to me. I think that the Rakata might have used a more primitive version of Dooku Ship on AOTC. That was supposed to acheive velocity's around hypersaptial because it ran on the POWER OF THE DARKSIDE(a real life possible solution to the rising gas price's, I might add.)

Kiu Dun
Dipsit is the nicest guy here. I give him the Pimp of Good award.

Darth L. Dipsit
Really? Thanks for informing me - I wouldn't have known...
Thanks though. I appreciate the information.

Darth L. Dipsit
Oh, crap - this looks bad. I started the post above before I saw Kiu Dun's - it was a reply to Glentract.

By the way, thanks for the vote of confidence, man. You already know that I respect you, so I needn't say more.

NewGuy01
pretty sure it's that bald ****** you meet at the beginning of the consular story in swtor

victreebelvictr
Prime Jedi.

HP Legend
Not a battle.

OT-Probably someone from Dawn of the Jedi although there could have been mentions of people older than that. It's been a while since I read it.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
In the KOTOR loading things it says that hyperdrive was brought to the planets that later became the Republic by an Alien race, so it might be the Rakata, but somehow I don't think it was them. They seem to stupid. Also, that whole things about aliens bringing it to them dosen't make much sense because, well, it just dosen't seem right to me. I think that the Rakata might have used a more primitive version of Dooku Ship on AOTC. That was supposed to acheive velocity's around hypersaptial because it ran on the POWER OF THE DARKSIDE(a real life possible solution to the rising gas price's, I might add.) Doubt it

Geistalt
The Je'daii were the Force-sensitives the Tho Yor carried to Tython.

Nordia Gral is the first Je'daii we know of. The first Jedi were probably Rajivari and the Masters that opposed him.

victreebelvictr

Geistalt
You're absolutely right.

victreebelvictr
Originally posted by Geistalt
You're absolutely right. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.