Quija Board: Who here uses one?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Evil
I'd figured I'd ask. I tried getting one about two months back but the old witch lady wouldn't sell me it. She was all like "It worrys me when young people meddle with forces they're not yet ready for!" I tried explaining to her that I encounter spirits ANYWAY and I blatantly stated thier manipulative and hostile so If I have to deal with this behaivor I may as well get something out of it and use them for my own desires and wants.. However she kindof just seemed to ignore that comment, I just don't think she wants a psycho like me possessing such a tool. I read Tarot and use scry pools sometime. But they don't work nearly as good.. I mean don't get me wrong, they have thier uses, but I want GOOD results, not hazy maybes. Even if I have to manipulate the dead and all thier rotted corpseness to do it!

So what about you? Have you or would you use a Quiji Board? I ask cause they say it's better to do it with other's, I could use the minions err--"friends". Yeah that's it..

It's a shame I couldn't get my hands on that one. I really liked it. It had a triqueta and everything..

Deano
dont mess with those things

Jedi_KnightAlly
yeah, i would agree with deano, probably not the best idea to use one.

rodeoangel
I used 1 once.

WillKempsgirl
Does anybody know where if could buy one? What does it do again?

dark1365
It's freaky when your arm goes numb.

silvertsume
yea... my frend n me used hers and when we woke up one pillow was ripped with feathers all over it. it still gives me chills thinking about it

Piggle Humsy
Isn't it just like a game board in america?? I've seen it mentioned in films and some reality program when kids were playing it and the parents just mention it like it's monopoly or something!! eek!

My sis and mates played around with a home made one when they were younger...I swear it is bad!! Don't do it in your house... our house has some bad mojo now... and it predicted that one of my sis' friends dad was gonna die and he did a few weeks later! serious! It's nothing to play around with!
no no

dark1365
Yeah, it's not wise to meddle with things you don't understand.

GuitarBunny
My friend lets me use hers
it said i'm gonna die when i'm 21
while my friend gets to live until she 67
that lucky b!tch!!!

dark1365
Oh no........watch out.

GuitarBunny
don't worry
i expecting to die young n e ways

punkkaveman
Originally posted by GuitarBunny
My friend lets me use hers
it said i'm gonna die when i'm 21
while my friend gets to live until she 67
that lucky b!tch!!!

damn thats crazy

dark1365
don't worry
i expecting to die young n e ways
That's not the way to think!

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by punkkaveman
damn thats crazy

hell yeah confused
but its fun tho

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by dark1365
That's not the way to think!

i try not to but when i think about (and i might be to young to think about things this way but...) i don't have a purpose in life
atleast not yet

dark1365
Everyone has a purpose in life, you just haven't found yours is all.

punkkaveman

who guitarbunny?

GuitarBunny

better find it before i die i only have eight years more confused

dark1365
Yes.

GuitarBunny
who guitarbunny?

yeah me

MetalHeart
i used one its a load of crap

GuitarBunny
^^^
it works for me

dark1365
How do you do it again?

punkkaveman
is it like a Wegi (or w/e its spelt) board?

MetalHeart
didnt work for me at all.
all i did was miss South Park

GuitarBunny
How do you do it again?

not sure my friend does for me

dark1365
Originally posted by MetalHeart
we heard the first time.

GuitarBunny
Originally posted by MetalHeart

yeah becuz u know how important SP is wink

GuitarBunny
we heard the first time.

lol

MetalHeart
yeah becuz u know how important SP is wink

SP is my fave show

GuitarBunny
is it like a Wegi (or w/e its spelt) board?

i'm thinking pretty much

becuz i don't use theQuija Board
i use the Wegi

MetalHeart
so why didnt anything happen?

GuitarBunny
depends maybe wrong time of the day
bad location
or the spirits don't really like u

Piggle Humsy
It's spelt Ouija and I think it's pronounce it Wee-Gee... that's how I say ti anyways...
If you really want to do it here's a page telling u how...
>>Click<<
But I seriously advise you don't ....
or at least if your gonna do it anyways..not in your house or someone else's house..do it in a park or something... thumb up

You can probably buy one off ebay..or make your own I'm sure it'll tell you how to somewhere online. roll eyes (sarcastic)

dark1365
Yeah, they probably thought:
"What the hell, this guy just wants to watch south park instead of communicating with us. Lets make him miss the show for nothing." evil face

GuitarBunny
Yeah, they probably thought:
"What the hell, this guy just wants to watch south park instead of communicating with us. Lets make him miss the show for nothing." evil face
lol
those bastards

Big Evil
What part of freaky shit happens to me anyway didn't you understand? lol..

Seriously, a hand-print had formed over the dust of my computer screen about three months ago. I kept it there cause I didn't do it, mom and dad never come into my room, and no-one ever comes over. Anyways it wasn't shaped like any of our hands. Dad's is too bulk, mine's too stubby, and mom's is to thin. The fingers were long but the hand was thin.

I was surfing the web one time and found out there is a "Holy sighn" involving hand prints. Hand of Se-- something with an S. It's like the hand of God pretty much it means you're under the protection and watchful eye of The Lord or something.. it's strange cause that hand formed a little after I had that dream about spirits helping me commit suicide. Let me explain..

I was really depressed. Jennifer was not talking me, and I fealt no reason to live but never considerind killing myself out of fear I wouldn't die, just be in alot of pain. So I went to sleep and these spirits circled me. They said "we can help you" and ofcourse i ALWAYS give ghost lip in my dreams so im like "whatever.." and then they say to follow thier lead and start chanting some kind of mantra, i begin to just to prove it won't do anything and the room in my dream starts to get darker and darker, I feel feinter and feinter as I chant with them, I can hear myself saying the mantra outloud.. Then as I start to feel at peace thinking "thank God, i'm finnaly going to die" I hear a loud voice suddenly yell "NO!" and I wake up grasping for air, cold sweat pouring down my body, and my head spinning.

Ever sense that dream my heart-beat has gone at about 2/3rds the rate it use to pump at.. So whatever that dream was doing it really lowerd my blood preassure. Alot of times I have dreams about spirits wanting me dead, I was just willing this time cause I was depressed.

GuitarBunny
u're not alone

silver_tears
I got mine for 10 bucks from Toys R Us happy

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Big Evil
I'd figured I'd ask. I tried getting one about two months back but the old witch lady wouldn't sell me it. She was all like "It worrys me when young people meddle with forces they're not yet ready for!" I tried explaining to her that I encounter spirits ANYWAY and I blatantly stated thier manipulative and hostile so If I have to deal with this behaivor I may as well get something out of it and use them for my own desires and wants.. However she kindof just seemed to ignore that comment, I just don't think she wants a psycho like me possessing such a tool. I read Tarot and use scry pools sometime. But they don't work nearly as good.. I mean don't get me wrong, they have thier uses, but I want GOOD results, not hazy maybes. Even if I have to manipulate the dead and all thier rotted corpseness to do it!

So what about you? Have you or would you use a Quiji Board? I ask cause they say it's better to do it with other's, I could use the minions err--"friends". Yeah that's it..

It's a shame I couldn't get my hands on that one. I really liked it. It had a triqueta and everything..
My 6th grade friends and I used one back in the day. We would meet after school and 'contact' spirits. I haven't used one since then. My friend "Bellie" told me of skery stuff when her and one of her friends used one. I'm talking about lights flashing and stuff moving.

Filth

Ouiji boards are dangerous, and by the sound of it you don't have what it taks to use it. I would sergest tarrot cards but you seem to have already used them, ever tryed rune stones? i find they give a good reading, or use a tequnique called "scrying the night". May i also ask why you want to know so bad?

I have used one before but I would not do it again unless I needed to.

Kosta
Can't say I havent been tempted, but I value my sanity and spiritual stability, kinda need those to get through life, we'll find out all we need about the after life and spiritual stuff when we die, and I'm in no hurry to do so quite yet.

Filth
Originally posted by Kosta
Can't say I havent been tempted, but I value my sanity and spiritual stability, kinda need those to get through life, we'll find out all we need about the after life and spiritual stuff when we die, and I'm in no hurry to do so quite yet.

Hmmm you seem very devoted to life.....

My self, I always look for to the answer to life, I guess thats what got me interested in this stuff.....

Kosta
Not that Im deoed to life as much as I dont like the idea of playing around with things far beyong my comprehension, things that could potentially comepletely destroy ones mind. I just want to enjoy life while I'm alive, and let all the things that come after life, come when I die. Plenty of time for that when it happens.

I don enjoy hearing of people experiances with these kind of things though, quite interesting and mesmorising, I just dont want to have my own experiances, as most I've heard hvent been good. Some envolving my own family, really terrible things actually.

Filth
Originally posted by Kosta
Not that Im deoed to life as much as I dont like the idea of playing around with things far beyong my comprehension, things that could potentially comepletely destroy ones mind. I just want to enjoy life while I'm alive, and let all the things that come after life, come when I die. Plenty of time for that when it happens.

I don enjoy hearing of people experiances with these kind of things though, quite interesting and mesmorising, I just dont want to have my own experiances, as most I've heard hvent been good. Some envolving my own family, really terrible things actually.

I respect the way you think my friend, for I know your word are true, however I know all I can do in life is ask "why?" so I will continue even if it destroys me.

Kosta
Well, I hope you find the answer which you seek. smile

Filth
So do I.

Big Evil
May i also ask why you want to know so bad?

Actually would you believe I'm the type who doesn't really care what happens when? I go with the flow..

But.. I'm power hungery.. \m/ evil face \m/

The very idea that I could manipulate forces to wave around magick and excude a sense of higher being then just a pitiful stuggeling human exsites me. The notion of power is the only thing besides girls that makes me giddy and willing to deal with life's crap.

Filth
Actually would you believe I'm the type who doesn't really care what happens when? I go with the flow..

But.. I'm power hungery.. \m/ evil face \m/

The very idea that I could manipulate forces to wave around magick and excude a sense of higher being then just a pitiful stuggeling human exsites me. The notion of power is the only thing besides girls that makes me giddy and willing to deal with life's crap.

You seek knowledge and are willing to pay any consequences hmm.... and you are power hungry hmm.... well as I said before try casting rune stones they always give me a good result. Oujia boards can be bough just about anyware, they are a powerful tool so be careful my friend. Look through some of the early posts in this thread there is a site that tells you how to use one... that is if you don't already know.....

edida
GB---promise that you will never involve yourself with Ouija again! you don't know it girl, but you are so susceptible to the negative energy there and you would be in considerable danger. you DO have a purpose in life. it is to LIVE! do not talk lightly about death. death is not shy, it will walk right in and take you if you allow it. Ouija is a black art, stay away from the black arts, for the negative forces there are always in control. if you are compelled to delve into unusual phenomena,contact a WHITE witch and ask him/ her about necromancy. necromancy will always leave YOU in control. the white arts are not sinful, not anti- religion, and are more powerful than the black arts. I am not here to convince anyone that there are things out there that most people would call supernatural. believe it or don't believe it, but i have seen what few people have seen, and no longer have the need to convince others. GB, you will NOT die at 21. all you have to do is say NO! as long as you believe this, it cannot happen!

Filth
Originally posted by edida
GB---promise that you will never involve yourself with Ouija again! you don't know it girl, but you are so susceptible to the negative energy there and you would be in considerable danger. you DO have a purpose in life. it is to LIVE! do not talk lightly about death. death is not shy, it will walk right in and take you if you allow it. Ouija is a black art, stay away from the black arts, for the negative forces there are always in control. if you are compelled to delve into unusual phenomena,contact a WHITE witch and ask him/ her about necromancy. necromancy will always leave YOU in control. the white arts are not sinful, not anti- religion, and are more powerful than the black arts. I am not here to convince anyone that there are things out there that most people would call supernatural. believe it or don't believe it, but i have seen what few people have seen, and no longer have the need to convince others. GB, you will NOT die at 21. all you have to do is say NO! as long as you believe this, it cannot happen!

Ahh someone on this thread finaly said it, I knew we would get the whole "black arts" argument, and I do not mean to offend you my friend. I do not consider Oujia borads a "black art" more like a shadow art, or grey magick, it can be for good or evil it all depends on the user.

Now to your friend I suggest this, do not believe what the bord said, most likly you contacted a dark spirit who wants to disieve you, make sure you disbelieve what it said else you will become paranoid, I once had a very good palm readed read my palm they told me I did not have long left but I disbelieve this and get on with my life. Life may be s**t but we all have a purpose even if that is to die...

edida
the force on the other side of Ouija is not benevolent. its sole purpose is to confuse and deceive and the 'positive' messages received there are lies designed to induce you to believe that Ouija is benign. the primary difference between 'black' and 'white' is who is in control. you MUST NOT allow yourself to be under the control of something you don't fully understand.

Filth
the force on the other side of Ouija is not benevolent. its sole purpose is to confuse and deceive and the 'positive' messages received there are lies designed to induce you to believe that Ouija is benign. the primary difference between 'black' and 'white' is who is in control. you MUST NOT allow yourself to be under the control of something you don't fully understand.

I agree with you there, thats why you must try and keep it neutral when using a Oujia board, use it to assist, not to solve a proble, the the board becomes in control. I am no master with the Oujia board but I know there has to be a good reason to use such a tool. It is in essence a form of necromancy and should be used with care, but it has the potential to do great good.

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by Filth
Ahh someone on this thread finaly said it, I knew we would get the whole "black arts" argument, and I do not mean to offend you my friend. I do not consider Oujia borads a "black art" more like a shadow art, or grey magick, it can be for good or evil it all depends on the user.

Now to your friend I suggest this, do not believe what the bord said, most likly you contacted a dark spirit who wants to disieve you, make sure you disbelieve what it said else you will become paranoid, I once had a very good palm readed read my palm they told me I did not have long left but I disbelieve this and get on with my life. Life may be s**t but we all have a purpose even if that is to die...
how long ago was the palm reading?

Filth
Hmm a few years back now...

Big Evil
Not stronger the darkside.. easier yes.. mmm!

That's all Yoda had to say to convince me. XD

And we all know I'm a lazy ****hole. \m/ evil face \m/

Filth
Not stronger the darkside.. easier yes.. mmm!

That's all Yoda had to say to convince me. XD

And we all know I'm a lazy ****hole. \m/ evil face \m/

hmmm...

Big Evil
Is that the Cradle of Filth guy in your siggy Fifth?

Cause uhh.. if anyone would know Satanic.. it's a Cradle of Filth fan. Those guys were ****ed up. laughing out loud

Filth
Is that the Cradle of Filth guy in your siggy Fifth?

Cause uhh.. if anyone would know Satanic.. it's a Cradle of Filth fan. Those guys were ****ed up. laughing out loud

Its the Crow, hence the RIP Brandon Lee. But Cradle are a bit satanic, guess they are one of the things that got me intrested in the Occult.

edida
the main difference between ouija and necromancy: the information derived from ouija is a product of what the forces wish to convey to you, true or false. necromancers on the other hand, have complete control ofer the forces , both good and bad. they MUST answer you truthfully, as they are bound and have no other choice. the only use i have found for ouija is to convince non-believers that the 'other side' does indeed exist.

Big Evil
Or if you're a lazy ass like me who wants to do necromancy without all the work lol..

Filth
the main difference between ouija and necromancy: the information derived from ouija is a product of what the forces wish to convey to you, true or false. necromancers on the other hand, have complete control ofer the forces , both good and bad. they MUST answer you truthfully, as they are bound and have no other choice. the only use i have found for ouija is to convince non-believers that the 'other side' does indeed exist.

I agree with you there, but all I am saying is an Ouija board has the potential to do good or evil, as with necromancy, which you seem quite familiar with.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by Filth

True, using a Quija-board is like picking up a phone and dial a random number, you never know who's gonna answer... It just gets you 'online' and anything may come trough

Filth
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
True, using a Quija-board is like picking up a phone and dial a random number, you never know who's gonna answer... It just gets you 'online' and anything may come trough

Yes that is exactaly how it is, that is why I would genrally try a better means to find an answer, but there is always a time where a Oujia board is nessesser.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.