Has anybody read Guardians of Ga'Hoole?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DragonFreak
It's about owls, and it's SOOOOO cool!!
The books are:
1. The Capture
2. The Journey
3. THe Rescue
4. The Seige
5. The Shattering
6. The Burning
7. The Hatchling
8. ( sad Coming out in September sad ) The Outcast

rodeoangel
psst...go to the book thread!!! ((just a hint)) lol.

fantasygirl
I have read the 1st 3!! Can't wait to read the rest!

rodeoangel
nope.

gylfie
THAT'S THE BEST SERIES I'VE EVER READ! I can't wait for The Outcast to come out, I want to see if Nyroc does go the the Great Ga'Hoole Tree with Otusilla! rolling on floor laughing

rodeoangel
hey all, DragonFreaks friend here. She isn't alloud on this site anymore, because her mom saw an "inappropriate thread" But I'm sure she would appreiceate u all posting in her thread! see ya'll!~

Mr. Sir
Umm. >_>
I seem to have bought the book yesterday, and when I opened the first few pages, it said First Print September 2005. o_o Did I just buy an illegal copy or something? But the book has the cover and stuff...

potofgold
Well, I have. I read all the books. They're great!

unit01
It's OTULISSA, not Otusilla. I'm a fan of Guardians of Ga'Hoole , And I have read books 1-8. (I dont know, but i think that number eight is the last in the series... Dont take my word for granted, though.)

Well, can someone tell me if it is? It's okay if it's not....

Well, even if it is, Kathryn Lasky is making A series called Legends of Ga'Hoole, so everything works out, anyway.

fantasygirl
I haven't read some of it in a while. erm

Notavailable
Oh my god, I love these books! I've read all of the series and I can't wait for Lengends to come out! I really believe that book #6 made a better ending to the story though. Although I love Nyroc!! But not as much as I love Twillight! I'm going insane waiting for Legends to come out! Like I finished The Outcast the first day that I got it, seeing as these are short books. I own the entire series. And once Legends is out I'll probably own all of them too! Does anybody have any idea as to when the first of Legends is coming out? It's called the fist collier.

shoe-freak
soren and gylfie should be together

aww

shoe-freak
i'm sad simon died. also Strix Struma and soren's parents

unit01
*First Collier . Dont get confused, folks.

BartmanX
Originally posted by DragonFreak
The books are:
1. The Capture
2. The Journey
3. THe Rescue
4. The Seige
5. The Shattering
6. The Burning
7. The Hatchling

I read the first and now I'm on the third. (my library didn't have the seccond one)

BartmanX
Originally posted by shoe-freak
soren and gylfie should be together

aww

At fist I thought that, but then Gylfie is too small.

olchik
Thank you for sharing with us. I'm gonna read them if you recommendsmile

sooty_owl_luv
i on the 4. and soren and gylfie should be together. i think gylfie has a crush on him. love is is surprising who metal beak is............

sooty_owl_luv
i think Guardians of Ga'Hoole should be a T.V show. That would be cool. I'd watch it over and over. rolling on floor laughing big grin laughing

potofgold
Did you know a movie's coming out in 2007? I wonder how they'll make the owls. Animated will look funny and real owls are just a waste of money cause they're going to die later.

SorenCoryn
Hey everyone!!!!! The First Collier is already out!!!!! It came out last night!!!! How do I know? Well, for starters, I own it for Glaux's frinkin' sake!!! It is REALLY good and I'm reading it for a second time!!!

Soren's Devotee

twixtime
Originally posted by DragonFreak
The books are:
1. The Capture
2. The Journey
3. THe Rescue
4. The Seige
5. The Shattering
6. The Burning
7. The Hatchling

I don't kno u but i luv the series tooo the movies gunna b the best!!!

twixtime
I kno what u mean. If they screw up the movie I'll personally yell at them . . . sumhow

twixtime
I can't wait until the 3rd book in the legends of hoole *Drools* i also cant wait 'till Soren's eggs hatch!!!!!!!!

twixtime
luv them

pellimore
I cant wait till his eggs hatch too, for glaux frinkin' sake when are they going to?!closedeyescrybaby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.