Stupid, unreasonable idiotic match versus something worth debating over

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Janus
You guys seriously need to make some threads worth talking about. I can understand a few repeats (Since the search button is so small and people are naturally lazy) but at least make a reasonable thread. For the love of sanity.... Three days ago all the active threads were worth posting on. Now? Hell, two or three, nearer to the bottom. This place needs to be cleaned out. Respect the forum and take it semi seriously. Or risk getting your own sign... You hath been warned

Kiu Dun
That would be the new spammer guy who has like 10 threads today and are all crap.

Darth_Janus
You have to be more specific than that.

Darth_Glentract
when I joined this forum there were only four pages of threads, now there are twelve.

Bobafetty
ya

Gryn Jabar
Is this me?

Bobafetty
maybe

Darth_Janus
I don't think so, no, Gryn. So far as I can recall you're free to go. Trytavius is an offender, though.

SithKiller
I vote we petition to make you deputy Mod for a day Janus....Clean it up...lol...Ive made one or 2 stupid threads one when I first came hereblushing and another...well lets just say I was consulting the chosen drink that day..lol....drunk ....Make sure to get them while your at it...lol

Lord_Windu
Janus, I think you should be a mod.

SithKiller
not full time no no Janus has far more important things to do like write stories for the star wars vs storytime thread big grin yes clapping

Darth_Janus
Do you want such power in these hands?

I do, but that's besides the point... lol

Once in awhile is good. We're here to discuss AND have fun. But when there's just plan ol' stupid threads, they should be confronted. They don't tolerate anything they even THINK is stupid over in the Episode III section. But us here in this bastardized subforum of EU... We have to organize strikes, as Boba has done. Stand up for your rights, people!

This is fun.

Bobafetty
Exactly. HECK NO WE WONT GO! THE JACK ASS'S HAVE GOTTA GO!

SithKiller
They have some cleaning up there(episode III) to do tonight...lol...

Gryn Jabar
You neeeeeed more power Janus, to protect the forumsss, think of the ones you caaare about Janus, you muuust be a mod... Then get me into inner circle so I can finally take out Paola. Oh crap did I say that out loud?

Darth_Janus
Shh... They're on to you.

What am I saying? I'm on to you. For shame, foul manipulator!

Fishy
Does that mean Janus won't be able to delete all those threads sad

Darth Revan33
Janus, what's with the weird jawa for your pic? I almost didn't recognize you!

Fishy
Probably because somebody else has his old picture, you don't want to confuse the two... Besides the Jawa is cool smile

Otaku_Sith
Uhmmm.Ya mean the dude with the lightsaber vs. Death Star thread?

Darth_Janus
I like the jawa. It makes me seem less lecturing like. I mean, the AOTC Obi-Wan had that "I'm gonna tell you what you do to piss me off, padawan" look. And the mullet was chaffing my neck with the robes. So I went jawa. Now, when people ask me stupid questions, I go "oooteenee!"

"Janus, who is Vader's father?"
"Oooteenee!"

"Janus, Obi-Wan is Ben Kenobi, right?"
"Ooteenee!"

"Janus, I am your father!"
"Bullshit. Ooteenee!"

And yes, I saw other people running around with my same avatar and that just won't do. I must be memorable.

Otaku_Sith
Your pics and comment make you memorable,like Alf pics make Jack memorable.

Darth_Janus
OOteenee!

lol

Otaku_Sith
Stop,bitchin.What i meant is that that people should ''remind'' you for what you post not for your avatar.

Darth_Janus
Which is true. I like to think so.

Bobafetty
Lol. Janus where like the only ones on.

Fishy
I'm on too... Stop ignoring me

Darth_Janus
Who said that?

Fishy
Qui Gon

Bobafetty
lol

Darth Revan33
Originally posted by Darth_Janus
I like the jawa. It makes me seem less lecturing like. I mean, the AOTC Obi-Wan had that "I'm gonna tell you what you do to piss me off, padawan" look. And the mullet was chaffing my neck with the robes. So I went jawa. Now, when people ask me stupid questions, I go "oooteenee!"

"Janus, who is Vader's father?"
"Oooteenee!"

"Janus, Obi-Wan is Ben Kenobi, right?"
"Ooteenee!"

"Janus, I am your father!"
"Bullshit. Ooteenee!"

And yes, I saw other people running around with my same avatar and that just won't do. I must be memorable.

I agree that people really need a pic no one else has, but a jawa? lol, why not Qui-Gon, or ROTS Obi, Sebulba or a named person. lol.

Kiu Dun
I have a orignal pic. Who else has a Swiss Flag as their avatar? I mean litteraly.

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah, your avatar does stick out - not in a bad way, though...
How do you choose an avatar that's not on the list, though - is it possible?
Also, my computer won't upload a signature image - what's up with this?

Darth Revan33
Yeah, I created my avatar myself right from the game. Took a while but I got it all the same. You have to go to User Cp then edit options or something and click custom avatar, (if you have one saved to your computer)

Darth L. Dipsit
Great! Thanks, man!

Darth Mantis
How about mine... Does my avatar stick out?

Darth L. Dipsit
I already mentioned the nice change. So did Janus. Your avatar is a success, man. Good choice and well done.

Darth L. Dipsit
Oh, yeah...
Janus, Jack, Habeo: how did you manage to keep your signature images under 30k? I made one with the paint program and it is 570 KB! Also, it says the maximum size is 450x150 but all of yours are bigger than that. How did you do it?

Kiu Dun
It's becuase they've been her more than a year.

Darth L. Dipsit
Hey, wait - I think I've got it!

JPeg87
Something worth debating over, because <average geek joke here> !!

Darth_Janus
JPeg, shut up. You bring nothing but assinine comments to this board and you have no business here if you don't even like the regulars or the topic. I've already given you your lecture on other threads. Hell, you haven't even been here that long. Just shut up already and get lost somewhere else.

My name is JPeg87. Why? Because <insert assinine comment that has no bearing, constructive reason, or other singular purpose other than to be a damn jackass here>!!

Fishy
Originally posted by Darth L. Dipsit
Oh, yeah...
Janus, Jack, Habeo: how did you manage to keep your signature images under 30k? I made one with the paint program and it is 570 KB! Also, it says the maximum size is 450x150 but all of yours are bigger than that. How did you do it?

No idea about the width and height thing but the size is easy.. Just open the picture in something like MSpaint... A basic editing program click Save As and save it as a JPG or Gif format... If it still looks good upload that, it will probably be a lot smaller

Revan Darkstar
now I'm interested, what do people think of me on this board? Also, should I change my avatar? I have been wondering about that for a while.

On topic, yes there are far too many threads here, when I first joined they were all good and there was only one page, well the next day there was two pages, but still, now we're at 12 and only 3 or 4 of those are good and most of them are at the back. Ok, that's my rant for today.

Darth_Janus
Darkstar, you're pretty cool I think. I don't mind your avatar, but it does make you look kinda shrewd and evil.

Darth L. Dipsit
I like your avatar. It somehow fits your posts. The only thing is, I think someone else might have taken it too, which also happened to Janus. I remember seeing it somewhere else here. Or maybe it was you and I didn't look at the name above it.

Revan Darkstar
alright sounds good, the only thing I would change it to would be the first royal guard or thrawn, how would those do? And someone has Zizor *shakes fist at them*

*goes off and laughs evilly, thinking up a devious scheme*

Darth_Janus
Thrawn looks silly and someone else already has him. Go guard..

Darth L. Dipsit
Yeah - I concur. Guard is cool anyway. By the way, Janus, I wrote another story, and since you're the first fellow storywriter I found here online at the moment I wanted to know if you could read it. I wrote it a little bit late and had to leave early, so there might be some editing discrepancies and lack of story development (the fight is a little bit undeveloped before it ends). However, I still would like to know if I could get some feedback.

Revan Darkstar
ok guard it is

by the way, I was wondering if someone would write a story where Exar and Revan face off, thanks

Darth_Janus
Let me read it Dip... No problem.

And I could write Revan versus Exar Kun, assuming I could find a book or thorough online source to better get a feel for his style.

Darth L. Dipsit
Good idea! Please do!

Darth_Janus
I'ma try and find a book reference to the Kun today so I can begin research. Should have a story up by the end of the week.

Revan Darkstar
thanks

Darth Crazo
i'm tryimg

Bobafetty
Im not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.