"He like Star Wars movie... he good. He hate Star Wars movie...he bad!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EPIIIBITES
'k, let me get this straight.

All you fine people here hate me because I don't like a movie that you guys do?

Wow. You like Snatch! Me too! I looooove you!

You over there, you don't like Animatrix? What a looser!

What ever happened to forming an opinion on someone based on their morals, beliefs, and how they live their everyday lives!

"He like Star Wars movie... he good. He hate Star Wars movie...he bad!"

It's not like I've called anyone anything or said anything mean. Your opinions on me are based on the fact that there's a movie I don't like...oh, yeah and 'cause I used CAPS. Wow, I better like all the movies you guys do from now on...especially Star Wars Ep. III...and not use CAPS. Maybe then I'll be liked

Pretty shallow guys. Pretty weak.

I've conducted myself fairly well, and haven't dished anything out at anybody.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

...(in a quiet voice) "but it still sucks."

astrofan428
We hate you because you are an annoying ass.

smoker4
I dont hate you but what was the point of this thread, if you dont like SW why visit a SW forum? Just seems a bit of a waste of time to me?

JediStang
You don't like it? Go back and play Dungeons and Dragons in your Grandma's basement, watch Lord of the Rings (The four hour extended one), make your own damn website about how much Episode III sucks, and shut the hell up. We don't like you, just get out.

I like Star Wars movie......I good.

Robin Darkside
This is a star wars forum where people like star wars, its simple. Only people who love to argue wanna come here and give your views

Sith_Dreamer
Stop making stupid threads, dumbass.

We liked Ep3 (I did), most of us anyway, or we liked the others. you just need to leave.

DeVi| D0do
I don't hate you...

but making stupid lame ass threads like this isn't going to win you any brownie points...

Darth Plagueis
Grog like cookies.Cookies good.

Morning_Glory
if you dont like Star Wars... it means you were either..

1. asleep...
2. your eyes were closed and your ears were plugged up
3. you're stupid

Darth Plagueis
Dirt bad. Cookies good.

smoker4
Good food, good food, eat

theshakl
"if you dont like Star Wars... it means you were either..

1. asleep...
3. you're stupid"

Ha so true...

DeVi| D0do
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
if you dont like Star Wars... it means you were either..

1. asleep...
3. you're stupid

no offence... but that's almost as stupid a thing to say as the purpose of this thread...

everyone has their opinion... he's entitled to his...

koolruningz
Well if you wanted attention you sure got it (myself included), well done. Nobody hates you stop being so melodramatic. You came in here and started ripping on ROTS, which if you haven't noticed is the reason most of us are on the forum to begin with. Sorry dude but if i did what you did i would expect the same hostile response, doesn't mean everyone hates you though. Get real.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.