Time-Wasters, EXPLAIN YOURSELVES IMMEDIATELY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth L. Dipsit
Okay, if Janus becomes a Mod, I think we should first give everyone a chance to explain himself. I'm making this thread to call out Darth_Trytavius and selective others to come forth and try to help everyone understand their threads and meaningless interference in this forum.

I hope this does not seem to invasive or stupid, but I think everyone has the right to know what is going on in your heads. This is not meant to be condescending - it is meant to give people a chance to avoid ostracism from a fun and helpful discussion board, so no offense is meant to the offenders. Could anyone who agrees with this idea show their support?

Gryn Jabar
While, seeing as how I only piss away my time in otherwise useless threads while engaging in social pleasentries with over members who share the same views, I believe that the aftermentioned threads should be destroyed.

Darth L. Dipsit
YES! Any others? And also, does anyone think that Trytavius deserves a chance to explain himself?

Darth_Janus
No, I disagree. In particular, his "DIE all you who don't understand me" post pretty much ruined any chance I held for his redemption. He hath earned Janus wrath.

SithKiller
No but to many of these calling out trytavious threads and similiar ones are gonna get ol ken kenobi griping at us too

Gryn Jabar
"DIE all you who don't understand me" LINK please. THis I MUST see.

Darth_Janus
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f86/t343574.html

You have a point, Sithkiller. And I like Ken Kenobi, so if he comes up and asks me to chill out and play nicer, I'm gonna tone it down.

But until he does, Trytavius earns himself another picture!

Darth L. Dipsit
Haha! Justice reigns supreme!

Darth Mantis
... Ignorance Trytavius has...

Darth_Janus
I went to mess with my profile and I found this nifty Star ars black KMC layout. I love it. And with my jawa pic and my new title, I am happier than a hypochondriac locked in a pharmacy!

Board Walker
You are suggesting the formation of a republic senate? Where all forum posters are able to vote and voice their opinions among one another?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.