Emporer(WH 40k) versus Anakin and Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
Ok, for those not familiar with 40, the Emperor is (to quote wiki) "Master of mankind, ruler of humanity and God of the human race". Can he beat Obi Wan and Anakin? Assume this is them at their physical prime .

Gryn Jabar
Pic of the Emperor

Darth_Janus
Who is Wiki now? What is this all about?

Gryn Jabar
Wikipedia. I see the Anakin& whatis taking this, assuming the Emperor doesn't get his hella gun.

Darth_Janus
Well, logic dictates that both Obi-Wan and Anakin are none of the traits as described to the Emperor. Plus, he looks hella big. He wins.

Darth_Janus
I was thinking... Maybe I should report you for breaking the three day trend with a logical thread... lol

Gryn Jabar
Well, as Jack Dempsey said, "Tall men come down to my height when I hit 'em in the body. " Plus, they have the force, which MIGHT be able to nullify the Emperor's psionics.

Darth_Glentract
I have never even heard of this guy before. He looks like on bad mofo. I need to learn more about him.

Gryn Jabar
If you want a bad mofo, try horus, the guy that made him a 10,000 year old vegetable by tearing out his spine, spleen, snapping his back and orchestrating THE MOST spectacular fall from Grace since God smote Lucifer.

Darth_Janus
You don't just hit this guy in the body. He looks like he could stomp Anakin and then football kick Obi.

Gryn Jabar
Didn't Grievous?

Wanderer259
Yep, but in the end, the Emperor not only just killed Horus, he completely obliterated his presence in the Warp -- dashed away his entire soul.

It's hard to say how the Force would counter Warp energies. They're similar and yet completely different at the same time. But I think that in the end, the Emperor's supreme psychic power would decimate Obi-Wan and Anakin; he's the most powerful psyker in Warhammer 40,000 and his complete Warp presence, if allowed to roam the Warp, is supposedly powerful enough to rock all four of the Chaos gods.

Darth L. Dipsit
Wow! Perhaps I am ignorant, but I had knew nothing about this guy! This is really helpful! By the way, thanks Jabar - I'm sorry I didn't post here last night, I just was working on other things so I didn't see this until later, so I hope the lateness of my response is forgiven. I am proud to have earned your respect and would like to express my reciprocal respect for you. Thank you for educating me about this fascinating character! As to his power, he looks friggin' cool, so I will see what I can find on him. Also, I was wondering - what is his weapon?
Thanks again, and may peace be with you.

Gryn Jabar
His weapon? A bigass gun, a bigass flaming sword, a power fist, and 400 billion imperial guardsmen. Ok then, how about DS Revan w/ Starforge, Malak, etc versus the Imperium of man, with a crippled emperor.

Darth_Janus
Revan. He has the tactical skills Rommel burrows on weekends and Napoleon envies.

Bobafetty
Emporer

Fishy
In a full out war? Revan was a briliant tactician... He would make Scipius Africanus wonder about how sieges should be fought.

He would make Gaius Julius cry when he would take out barbarians faster.

He would show Hanibal Barca what it means to fight behind enemy lines

And he would show Alexander the Great what it means to be a GOD.

Revan owns

Bobafetty
agreed geek

Gryn Jabar
Ok. How does Revan Fare against:
Prime Emperor Leading ALL his legions?
Crippled Emperor with only the loyalist ones?
Horus's traitor legions?

Darth_Nefarus
Jedi would own

Fishy
Don't know
Don't know
Don't know

I'm just guessing Revan would win because I like him and I have never played WH40

Darth L. Dipsit
I think the Emperor with all his legions would probably be able to win against Revan, simply because the army was, I think, more powerful.
There were several divisions that consisted of hordes of soldiers. However, if the Ordo Malleus and the other Ordo- groups were excluded, Revan could win - unless the Emperor had powers yet unknown; I mean, he's called "Immortal" and "God," so I would be suprised if he didn't have some massive badass powers on his side, largescale and smallscale. However, he was no match for Horus, so this seems false, unless Horus was a "God" too. So, I think Horus's legions might make Revan's forces into toast.

Bobafetty
good logic.

Otaku_Sith
Yay,Dipsit's on!

Bobafetty
I suppose it's good. For an American wink

Otaku_Sith
What does that mean?

Bobafetty
shut up. What do you care. Your Dutch

Darth L. Dipsit
How do you all know I'm American (with furtive smile)?
My location bar specifies no such thing...*evil cackle*

Bobafetty
I can spot an American. It's just obvious. Im not racist or anything, but you know. big grin

Otaku_Sith
Well your Canadian,you've got Mounties and ya can't smoke pot without breakinggg the LAW!

Bobafetty
It's just not hard. You have to be a non-american to understand.

Otaku_Sith
And i can!

Otaku_Sith
Smoke pot without breaking the law that is.

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Otaku_Sith
Well your Canadian,you've got Mounties and ya can't smoke pot without breakinggg the LAW!

What's your point? Mounties are cool. And it's only illegal for kids to smoke pot.

Bobafetty
Do your damn geogrophy homework.

Gryn Jabar
Bobafetty, is there any purpose to you commenting on this board? Or do you just enjoy being a xenophobe?

Bobafetty
xenophobe?

Bobafetty
Ok everyone. Lets not get into a huge nation fight. We're here to discuss Star Wars stuff.

Darth L. Dipsit
Agreed. Boba's right, and so is Jabar, which they usually are anyway. Still, though, the posts above were lighthearted and funny - nothing offensive (if there were undertones of anger I didn't sense them).

Bobafetty
true I guess....BEER FOR ALL! beer

Gryn Jabar
Because your mind is not accustomed to it. Feel your anger Dipsit... feel it, let flow through you. I think that Revan could probably beat the Imperium if the emperor is in his usual, turnip like state. He might be able to out think Horus, but I don't see him destroying the Emperor at his height.

Darth L. Dipsit
You, of course, know far more on this matter than I. I am not sure of the Emperor's history, but, given that he does let his guard down, as I am interpreting from your message, then Revan would definitely work that as far to his advantage as possible. If the Emperor makes mistakes, even with his might, I think Revan could do his thing. Thus, in light of this new information, Jabar, the Emperor probably would lose if he is careless.
Thanks for setting me straight.

Bobafetty
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.