About you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Chiram
Tell everyone your age, gender, and the stuff ya' like.

I'm 15 and I'm a guy. I like PC junk, and upgrade whenever I can.

Morning_Glory
Im 25, Im a chic...

I love LOST... and am obsessed at the moment with how Ewan McGregor took his cloak off so seducingly everytime he went to battle someone... it great! droolio

drunk_nazgul
arr... 15 female... eh...
I'm a drum major now. And um... I like Crossfade and junk like that. Um... gah. I'm single. >.<

Coldfire
I'm nearly 16, a girl, and I like music, movies, chatting, and hanging out with my friends.

cindy8219
I'm 22 and I'm a female

I love, love.love... Tool, APC, Lost, The Wonder Years and The X-Files.

Demarthl
I'm old enough have a gender

I do stuff, but never shine brilliantly at it

Morning_Glory
Cindy,
i love the Wonder Years too in_love I sort of miss that show smile

drunk_nazgul
...I have missed this place so bad... *cries*

cindy8219
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Cindy,
i love the Wonder Years too in_love I sort of miss that show smile

in_love

Oh...how I miss Kevin Arnold. I remember watching the last episode...just so depressing. sad

Morning_Glory
I loved Wayne!
and Karen's husband... was David Schimmer.. so cool!

cindy8219
Yes, I also liked Winnie...well everyone. The whole show was awesome.

Darth Mantis
I'm 14, I'm a male, I like starwars, smallville, Halo 2, etc.

Lana
I'm 19. I'm a female. I like Star Wars. Yaaaaay.

Ladyluck
17, female, love star wars, i draw a lot, vegetarian, love to play video/computer games....

Filth
OK here goes an insight into filth
*drum roll*
I am 17, male and largely considered a weird person for my interests, I love drawing, am currently depressed due to personal matters and thats all you are gonna know about me....

Mist
18...dude....into star wars, blink 182 and computers......thats right, im gonna die alone big grin

Wolvielover
Hi

Filth
Originally posted by Mist
18...dude....into star wars, blink 182 and computers......thats right, im gonna die alone big grin

We all die alone....

nitro-swicked
im 18 male staright
a little bit about me:
im a mc from newcastle in england. my occupation is mc doing odd little clubs like new monkey and im also in the T.A and im a student so as u could probably tell im strapped for time lol ive got loads of exams cumin up so im bogged down wit no time for mc'n or the TA. but as soon as ive done my exams 100% rocking and training for me big grin

Mist
Originally posted by Filth
We all die alone....

ok....im gonna go through life alone...and die alone....unless you know a chick with the above interests...gimme her number wink

laughing out loud

stick out tongue

Filth
Originally posted by Mist
ok....im gonna go through life alone...and die alone....unless you know a chick with the above interests...gimme her number wink

laughing out loud

stick out tongue

I know none, if I did I my self may not be single....

Jedi_KnightAlly
I'm 18, male, like star wars, love cars, love computers, and computer games. And studying computing at uni. smile

Fionnuala
Read my profile or talk to me...wink

s|m
Well... I'm almost 16, female. I'm constantly depressed, born to be pesimistic, and I'm not comfortable around certain people. I could be entitled as "the dumb one".. at least that's how I feel erm

That's all.

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by Chiram

My name is Jackie or Jacks and I am fourteen but wil be fifteen on saturday!I like movies hanging out and all sort of differnet kind of music.
Feel free to pm me if you want someone to chat with.JM smile

shaber
I will send you a birthday missive

Kagome2005
I'm 16, i like Inuyasha, and i'm a brown belt in TKD. I'm 5"10', i have brown hair and blue eyes. I'm not a big people person, I don't back down from any arguments no matter how bad i'm losing. My pride is the only thing that keeps me alive and my writing is the only thing that keeps me sane. Anything else, pm me

Anna85
Originally posted by Chiram

i'm a girl
that's all u need to know
no expression stick out tongue

Anna85
angel_not

Moosooman
18 male

thast all you guys are getting wink

Anna85
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.