Star Wars vs. Marvel vs. DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikkosison_360
Who's gonna win this one??

lobsterjohnson
Could you be more specific...Marvel

Creshosk
DC, they have the antimonitor with them. . .

Dizzle
Marvel has TOAA!!!

(DC has Presence!)

(Star Wars has he Force!!!!!!!!!)

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Creshosk
DC, they have the antimonitor with them. . .

And your point is? Marvel has many beingswho can take out the anti monitor. Any beings above Eternity can do so such as phoenix and LT.

Creshosk
Originally posted by Dizzle
Marvel has TOAA!!!

(DC has Presence!)

(Star Wars has he Force!!!!!!!!!) I don't think that it has anyone to weild the force that can stand up to some of the Uber's from the other two companies . . .

Creshosk
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
And your point is? Marvel has many beingswho can take out the anti monitor. Any beings above Eternity can do so such as phoenix and LT. I was specifically thinking about the VS Star wars thing. . . but I guess. . . I'm not sure though. . .

Dizzle
And Marvel vs. DC is still impossible, unless you rule out TOAA and Presence/Source. Then there will be a big ol' debate about whether LT really has power over stuff in DC and it will all get messy.

Cosmic Cube
Company-wide versus battles are idiotic.

Quick Freeze
disney
theyre immortal

MrHeavySilence
How 'bout we take out all the "Impossibly Cosmic/Omnipotent Variables" and THEN we'll have a fair fight.

Ex: No Galactus, Antimonitor, Phoenix, Thing from Secret Wars

etc.

nigel45
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
How 'bout we take out all the "Impossibly Cosmic/Omnipotent Variables" and THEN we'll have a fair fight.

Ex: No Galactus, Antimonitor, Phoenix, Thing from Secret Wars

etc.

Then who are we left with? First someone will say "Well Surfer's too powerful" then "Supes is too powerful" then "Spidey's too powerful" till we're left with Comissioner Gordon vs. Flash Thompson. Which actually could get interesting...

seaapple
Does Mary Lou Retton exist in the Marvel Universe?

asain dude
ok its complicated enough when people put a 3 way battle between PEOPLE... but when its a 3 WAY BATTLE BETWEEN UNIVERSES.....way to compilicated

Creshosk
Originally posted by asain dude
ok its complicated enough when people put a 3 way battle between PEOPLE... but when its a 3 WAY BATTLE BETWEEN UNIVERSES.....way to compilicated Not really, cause you just have to use the strongest ones. . .as obviously the weakest members of the universe don't stand a chance.

asain dude
ok well in star wars the wars over and most of the jedi masters are dead .... and you cant use dead characters in the thread, cause in marvel once a character is dead it stays that way even if thier begining a new series.... well... almost all the time

Creshosk
ok well in star wars the wars over and most of the jedi masters are dead .... and you cant use dead characters in the thread

Even throwing in the EU there's no one to stand up to the likes of parrelax, phoeneix or spectre. . .(or any of those already list in this thread and other top o' the top vs threads)

cause in marvel once a character is dead it stays that way even if thier begining a new series.... What the f**k? are you reading the same Marvel comics I am. . . I don't know of anyone that was killed off that hasn't been brought back in some form or another. . .

teddygreen17
Darkseid, rules. No force could block the OM. - Jedi's done, Marvel would get woops vs. Darkseid. Eat my shorts

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by teddygreen17
Darkseid, rules. No force could block the OM. - Jedi's done, Marvel would get woops vs. Darkseid. Eat my shorts

Squidboy could whoop Darkseid

Tormentor_2004
this is stupid. Star wars has a machine that blows up a planet/ The ppl who might only survive are Silver Surfer and THor. And there are more than a trillion ppl in SW

Creshosk
Originally posted by Tormentor_2004
this is stupid. Star wars has a machine that blows up a planet/ The ppl who might only survive are Silver Surfer and THor. And there are more than a trillion ppl in SW And it takes a while to charge. . . Marvel has a dude that eats planets. . .

Star wars is not winning in this case. . . sad

IRTMU-Dragon
Dark Horse, they have The Mask on there side.

Creshosk
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
Dark Horse, they have The Mask on there side. It's crap but the only dark horse comics they decided could compete is Star Wars. messed

IRTMU-Dragon
lol, well im right.
The Mask can snap his fingers and get Living Tribunal so drunk hed destroy Star Wars Universe for him.

IRTMU-Dragon
Yeah, and living tribunal cant even get drunk. Thats how powerful The Mask is.

Creshosk
lol, well im right.
The Mask can snap his fingers and get Living Tribunal so drunk hed destroy Star Wars Universe for him. Why would the Mask destory the SWU?

They're from the same company. What the f**k?

IRTMU-Dragon
LOL! omg.

Anyways, The Mask probably wouldnt bother, hes stated hes too lazy to take over his universe, let alone another.

Creshosk
LOL! omg.

Anyways, The Mask probably wouldnt bother, hes stated hes too lazy to take over his universe, let alone another. Yeah, that's probably why he wasn't included in this fight. lol

mikkosison_360
u no wat, im da 1 whoo started dis thread so i'll specify da star wars thing, from now on, itz Jedi, Sith, Clones, and Separatistz vs. Marvel vs. DC

Kontraz
star wars. They have f*cking ghosts on their side that can still "fight". I mean really... there is no way to beat them!!!

black wolverine
this is more like marvel vs dc because the phsycicyus can take care of all the jedi easily

Kontraz
you mean psychics? and like i said, no way they can kill yoda, obi wan, qui gon, and anikan all teamed up and "glowy"

MrHeavySilence
What kind of an idiot builds a crappy giant death star with one weakness that a f'ing princess managed to figure out? I mean holy ****! C3PO could've been a deciding factor in destroying the death star!

All you really need is Silver Surfer or Green Lantern to blast the damn thing and '78 Death star goes byebye.

Scoobless
whistling

Darth Martin
That depends on what you guys think is more powerful; The Force or Magic. I personally think The Force is but the SW Unioverse may be out numbered in terms of power.

roughrider
The power of the fanbase says the winner is...STAR WARS!

Marvel is 2nd.
DC is 3rd.

bigbran
Originally posted by teddygreen17
Darkseid, rules. No force could block the OM. - Jedi's done, Marvel would get woops vs. Darkseid. Eat my shorts Originally posted by Tormentor_2004
this is stupid. Star wars has a machine that blows up a planet/ The ppl who might only survive are Silver Surfer and THor. And there are more than a trillion ppl in SW So this is what it was like a year ago?

NoFate007
We can't successfully compare Star Wars to normal comics, and its hard enough to do it with normal battles between JUST DC characters and whatnot.

So James Bond comes in and kills all the men, seduces all the women, and doesn't wrinkle his suit.

cheap cabbage
Vader aint got shit on superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.