I.q.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Mantis
What's your I.Q., mine is 122... Just wondering...

drunk_nazgul
Mine's unknown... How do I find my IQ?

Darth Mantis
Look on the internet, there is bound to be a quiz somewhere... Type it on a search engine or something... I took mine on the Internet...

Ladyluck
the ones found on the internet are highly inaccurate...you should get it professionaly done...ask your doctor, he should tell you where to go...mine's 122.

Coldfire
I don't know mine either...

Darth Mantis
Just look on the internet... It's quicker... Even though it might not be accurate...

Demarthl
i think mines 34 erm
but then with those stupid internet tests i have got 200

Ladyluck
34? you're kidding right?

Demarthl
the sarcasm was in the sentence structure ^^

i guess my IQ would be average for my age and location, as everything is with me... average

Ladyluck
your location doesn't affect your iq whatsoever and it only slightly differs with age...that's why you should take it when you're older...when you have a better idea of how to solve certain problems...and average is good when you're dealing with your iq...just be glad you're not below average

Demarthl
location does affect iq, some places have a poorer education system, cant be helped
yawn i hate average

Ladyluck
that's not what i meant...you said your iq would be average for your age and location...your iq is average if it falls between 90-110 and that is the set average...you can take the test in florida, or washington, or canada but the average iq is always going to be between 90-110 and no matter where you write it, your results should be the same. understand what i'm saying?

Lana
Last time I took an IQ test (not an internet one, a real one), it was somewhere around 140.

BloodBird
mines 248 AND DON'T GIVE ME SASS CUZ I AIN'T LYING AND X=248 sly

GCG
Originally posted by Lana
Last time I took an IQ test (not an internet one, a real one), it was somewhere around 140.

even greater than master yoda eek!

Darth Mantis
lol

Lianslo
I took a test online not long ago. It told me I had an IQ of 135 and that I was skilled in detecting patterns in numbers and pictures. We'll see if that ever comes in handy.

MetalHeart

Electrocat
I have no idea.
Probably average

Merlin2

Arbina
Originally posted by Merlin2

Certainly not... laughing

mine is by internet tests between 130 and 140...sometime a want to make a Professionally test...

IceWithin
Originally posted by Darth Mantis
What's your I.Q., mine is 122... Just wondering...

how bright! stick out tongue
mine is 134 last time I checked
anyways there has to be over 100 threads on IQs stick out tongue

Merlin2
The reason of our being 224 is of the causes of pure genetics (and will of god) if you would like me to explain. If i explained it to you, and took what i would say, fold it, spin it around, & took it to the depths of forever; you still wouldn't have a clue what i'd be talking about

Jedi_KnightAlly
Mine is 131. smile

Englishpin@pple
2....................................................1/2

jk

Sar
mine was 129

s|m
about 120

lil bitchiness
You know, most of you don't have to lie about your IQ. We can see the traces (or the lack of) intelligence just by your posts.

T.M
last time i took an I.Q test was about a year ago and it came out as about 119/120 i think but that was internet one and as said here already they suck really.

Filth
About 140, I can't quite remember what though....

dave123
The average IQ is EXACTLY 100

I got 163 smile

s|m
Originally posted by T.M
last time i took an I.Q test was about a year ago and it came out as about 119/120 i think but that was internet one and as said here already they suck really.

I agree.

Filth
^wow thats a great IQ Dave123

Kharhmah
I've taken IQ tests several times and all the outcomes were different, so based on that I would have to estimate that my IQ is somewhere between 114 and 126.

Moosooman
dunno meight messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.