Darth Vader robs theater.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

astrofan428
No this isnt exactly E3 related but it is kinda funny, and it is late.

http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=3377573

(Springfield, Illinois-NBC) May 22, 2005 - It appears Darth Vader delivered an unwelcome show of force at an Illinois movie theater this weekend.

Police in Springfield, Illinois say a man wearing a Darth Vader mask walked into a movie theater, shoved an employee out of the way and grabbed a bunch of cash.

Investigators say the robber fled the theater and ran into a nearby wooded area. Police have no suspects.

"Star Wars: Episode Three-Revenge of the Sith" was actually one of the movies playing at the theater.

Investigators say the robber didn't display any weapons- not even a light saber.

palpy_666
LOL!!!

laughing out loud

astrofan428
The dude actually got away.

*waves hand* "I am not the man your looking for" *vader breath*

Darth_Vader05
Thats the most halarious thing i have ever heard.

Lana
OMG.....laughing

jango fatt
hahahahaha

ragesRemorse
it seems as if Vadar has fallen on hard times

seriously though, that is some of the best shit i have heard all month, thanks for that

sith_darth_jay
Originally posted by astrofan428
Investigators say the robber didn't display any weapons- not even a light saber.

laughing

Darth Maverick
that guy rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Inkeeper
Petty theft has never seemed so appealing!

nazgūl-lord
how the hell did he get away
they were probably stunned to see a sith lord rob a movie theater . big grin laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.