Your movie sucks !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ragesRemorse
Tell me your favorite movie, and i'll tell you why it sucks.

Cinemaddiction
This should be interesting. I'll let it stick, but the first sign of flaming, hasta luego.

Start off with "U.H.F." yes

ragesRemorse
hmmm... UHF sucks because it is basically a movie of parodies that parodies itself. Any movie that is so presumptuous to believe that people will like a movie that entails a parody within a parody within a parody is listening to to much Amish paradise. Besides it had david bowe in it, that is instant suckness right there.

periera
Good rationalization with the Bowie thing.

I have two:

"Clerks" and "Almost Famous"

ragesRemorse
Clerks sucks because it is black and white. Almost famous blows because it is to god damn sentimental. you cant have sentiment in a movie about rock and roll, even if it is the death of rock. If that chik would have gotten naked that may have made up for all the whining emotion.

papabeard
Dead Mans Shoes

BackFire
One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest.

ragesRemorse
Dead mans shoes sucks because british people cannot be gangsters. There is somthing written somewhere that says that, trust me. Though i do give it heads up on one of the finest quotes any movie has ever produced..."i'll sleep when i'm dead"

ragesRemorse
one flew over the cuckoo's nest sucks because jack Nicholson gets lobotomized, and you just dont do that to ol Jack.

BlackC@t
My favourite all-time movies:

(Not in order)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: The Secret of the Ooze
The Butterfly Effect (Threatrical edition)
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2 (Probably my favourite)
The Return of the Living Dead
Pleasantville
Return of the Living Dead 3
The Evil Dead
Evil Dead 2
Army of Darkness: Evil Dead 3.
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

Moosooman
Good thread.

heres a film

Matrix :P

MildPossession
I have lots, but the last I watched which is a favourite of mine is The Princess and the Warrior.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
hmmm... UHF sucks because it is basically a movie of parodies that parodies itself. Any movie that is so presumptuous to believe that people will like a movie that entails a parody within a parody within a parody is listening to to much Amish paradise. Besides it had david bowe in it, that is instant suckness right there.

Well, having sold 11 MILLION albums worldwide, something tells me that the movie wasn't that big of a gamble, and people asked for it.

Originally posted by periera
Good rationalization with the Bowie thing.

BOWE not BOWIE. Besides, David Bowie is an excellent actor, especially in "Labyrinth".

T.M
Godfather part 1,2

WindDancer
hehe...this should be fun. Okay, here is mine:

Master of the Flying Guillotine.

Jackie Malfoy
Ok let me see "The Great escape" Try to find something that sucks about it.I bet you can't.JM

Ultimatespider
"predator 2"

Bardock42
Escape from LA.....ok forget aboot that.....its too easy

papabeard
Originally posted by rages Remorse
Dead mans shoes sucks because british people cannot be gangsters. There is somthing written somewhere that says that, trust me. Though i do give it heads up on one of the finest quotes any movie has ever produced..."i'll sleep when i'm dead"

Your rationale is impeccable, the criteria and framework you employ to evaluate the quality of a film is unsurpassed.

They are crap gangsters thats the point, and have you seen The Long Good Friday or The Krays, I think they disprove your theory

BackFire
one flew over the cuckoo's nest sucks because jack Nicholson gets lobotomized, and you just dont do that to ol Jack.

lol. Thumbs up.

MetalHeart
original Texas Chainsaw Massacre

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
"The Phantom Of The Opera" is my all time fav!

tabby999
oh, do me, do me, Big Mommas House! just kidding

IceWithin
Aliens, The Crow, Signs, Gladiator

Dr. Strangelove
JFK

GCG
Galdiator sucks cause there were no women mud-fighting, the hero died and it made all men look gay wearing skirts and wigs.
It also had the largest amount of mistakes, such as visible equipment, lights, cylinders. ...etc.

knight
Return To Waterloo

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v242/hot_knight/bigcountry_banner.jpg

CHwebby
Ok for fun...

Rabbit Proof Fence

session 9
scent of a woman

Solo
Originally posted by IceWithin

You beat me to the punch.

Tandrade
**** all of you!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Mr Parker
Originally posted by GCG
Galdiator sucks cause there were no women mud-fighting, the hero died and it made all men look gay wearing skirts and wigs.
It also had the largest amount of mistakes, such as visible equipment, lights, cylinders. ...etc.

have to agree on that.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Ultimatespider
"predator 2"

it was made

Mr Parker
Okay tell me WHY Star Wars a new hope and empire strikes back suck? this should be interesting.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Moosooman
Good thread.

heres a film

Matrix :P

Your movie sucks because one of it's creators is a cross dresser. I just cant enjoy a bad ass action scene while knowing that the director was probably wearing panties at the time. no

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Mr Parker
Okay tell me WHY Star Wars a new hope and empire strikes back suck? this should be interesting.

star wars sucks because it is out dated. The effects are dreadfull by todays standards. If it doesnt have distorting CGI it sucks. It also sucks because it has a naked wookie as a supporting character.

empire sucks because it warranted a sequal and that sequal was return of the jedi. sad

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by ~AlluNeedIsLuv~
"The Phantom Of The Opera" is my all time fav!

are you kidding me? it's a musical . Musicals suck because they are musicals. It may have been better if the phantom got some muff.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
JFK

Jfk sucks because it birthed a thousand and one conspiracy theories that i have to listen to all the time.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by session 9
scent of a woman

Scent of a woman sucks because blind men really cant dance the tango. .

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by tabby999
oh, do me, do me, Big Mommas House! just kidding

you better not be that movie is gold.

MildPossession
What about every other film people named.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by IceWithin

what can you say about perfection stick out tongue

Mr Parker
star wars sucks because it is out dated. The effects are dreadfull by todays standards. If it doesnt have distorting CGI it sucks. It also sucks because it has a naked wookie as a supporting character.

empire sucks because it warranted a sequal and that sequal was return of the jedi. sad

okkaaaayyyyy. big grin

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by T.M
Godfather part 1,2

Godfather 1 sucks becuase it makes Italion people look cooler than they actually are.

Godfather 2 sucks because for having increased their prospects, the family diddnt really flex any muscle.

Mr Parker

wait a minute now,your SUPPOSE to say why those movies suck. roll eyes (sarcastic)

xxEmma_Fanxx
...Ok, Good Idea...Lets Tell Everyone Why Their Favourite Movie Sucks??

GCG
Shreck !

i wanna know about Shreck !

SnakeEyes
Never heard of "Shreck." oooohhh, i HAVE heard of a movie called Shrek though...

GCG
doh ha ha ha

http://image.guardian.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/gallery/2004/06/23/shrek2325353.jpg

Cinemaddiction
Aaaaaaaaalrighty, guys. I think the novelty has worn off. I won't close it, but since it's not really pertaining to any particular movie, and RR's just offering his comedic opinion on selective flicks, I'm going to toss it over to the OTF.

jnr hiphop

What about the movies:
Colours
LOTR Series
Pirates of the Caribbean
Spiderman 1, 2

and dont tell me they suck because of something YOU dont like about it.. because just cos YOU dont like something about it.. it really doesnt mean that it actually "sucks"

The Ones
Star Wars Episode III

Deathblow
You need to be told why that sucks? blink

Godfather 1 sucks becuase it makes Italion people look cooler than they actually are.

laughing out loud laughing out loud thumb up

But seriously, nobody's cooler than James Caan, and The Godfather is one of the only movies of all time that has sucky value of zero.

The last few were current fad movies, so do mine. Pulp Fiction eek!

Filmmaker451
'' Casablanca ''

Ragesremorse has been defeated. We all know there is nothing wrong with casablanca.

jnr hiphop
LoL.. we shut him down..

IceWithin

roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

eggmayo
Pulp Fiction, Reservoir Dogs, Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

§P0oONY
Battle Royale

eggmayo
Battle royales GAY!

leon123
Helen Of Troy

Rob Owns You
The original Texas Chainsaw Massacer

theReject
Better Off Dead smile

SlipknoT
Glitter!

BlackC@t
It's not my favourite movie, but what about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II?

Shaggy2dope

I got a picture for you lol!

jnr hiphop
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.