Why does everyone kiss Misha's ass so much ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
Seriously I don't get it, I mean she's yeah nice. But everyone down here idolizes the girl.

Ken Kenobi
I don't "idolize" her. She's a friend, and when a friend leaves it hurts.

When you disappeard there were threads asking where Pablo G was.

Coldfire
Misha was just a great person. I didn't know her that well, but she was always really nice to me, and she had interesting posts. It hurts that she had to leave that way.... cry

Lana
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that being upset over a friend's forced absence was considered ass-kissing.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

wuTa
well it is so......KNOCK IT OFF stick out tongue

Pablo G
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
I don't "idolize" her. She's a friend, and when a friend leaves it hurts.

When you disappeard there were threads asking where Pablo G was.

No kidding, why did she leave ?

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by Pablo G
No kidding, why did she leave ?

Her dad kicked her off from any and all forums. He thinks we're not safe for her.

Electrocat
misha is cool...

Pablo G
laughing out loud

Electrocat
not safe? How does he know that... when we got nice sweet little names to cover up our personalities??

Imaginary
How dare you?! mad Misha was one of the most amazing people on KMC! And it's because we love her, not because we like to kiss ass! mad

BlackC@t
Easy, Imag erm

BlackC@t
Misha leaving this forum was probably the right thing to do. Just remember that sometimes to do what's right we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our contact with friends.

Imaginary
How was it the right thing to do? It's not as though she wanted to leave.

Mist
ass kissing is for teachers...not for close friends..

BlackC@t
Mist, because her Dad wanted it. Obeying him was probably the right thing to do.

snehin
Seriously I don't get it, I mean she's yeah nice. But everyone down here idolizes the girl. no one kises her ass she was an awsome person and take it frm me its hard to lose a friend i know and she was a good friend to everyone its the respect i hav for her tht really matters get it? everyone really respects and likes her a lot because of her awsome attitude she hlp'd anyone anyway shecould tht was smthin tht earn't her respect trust and loads of friends who miss her no one is kissin her ass

wuTa
Originally posted by BlackC@t
Misha leaving this forum was probably the right thing to do. Just remember that sometimes to do what's right we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our contact with friends.

WTF?!....didnt i just hear that line off of stars wars

Mist
Mist, because her Dad wanted it. Obeying him was probably the right thing to do.

i think that shoulda been directed at imag..since she was the one who replied to you wink

D-Double
Seriously I don't get it, I mean she's yeah nice. But everyone down here idolizes the girl.

THIS IS A F*CKED UP THREAD!!

If you really knew her, you'd know how special she is. Since you don't, sorry for ya brutha. And since you can't tell "love for a friend" from "ass-kissing", I'm even more sorry for you.

Since you don't know the score, I'd appreciate it if you kept her name out of your mouth.

snehin
Misha leaving this forum was probably the right thing to do. Just remember that sometimes to do what's right we have to be steady, and give up the thing we want the most. Even our contact with friends. its the right thing to do not cause of her dad its because no matter wat she'll always lov her dad and she wants him to be happy and if tht means losin contact with friends let it be im happy for her if she's happy and she can always contact us anytime no matter wat she is still our friend right?and tht is wats important

Coldfire
Yes I agree with snehin

Mighty Yoda
for a newbie, he deffinatly knows what he's talking about, well said mate wink

Storm
Originally posted by snehin
because no matter wat she'll always lov her dad
I' d say that' s far from the truth according to her own words.

Mist
no..i think snehin is right....i get _____ with my parents a lot of the time...i just wanna pack up and move out...but ill stay here until its my time to move, and its not my time now, or soon.

misha is going through possibly the most difficult years of her life. as soon as these years pass, things will get better for her. then she'll look back and see things from a different perspective. i know i have.

Storm
We gave her a similar reply back then and this is how she responded.
Originally posted by misha
if your talking about my "dad" then the only thing that were similar in is being stubborn erm this is what im saying. i dont just hate him because he is my dad....then i WOULD just dislike him or whatever...i hate him because he's my dad and what hes dont to me...but ALSO because of his personality. i dont get along with people like him!

Mistah DEVIL
I dont even know her

(i hate it when people generalize)

Big Evil
Who?

I know of Clovie. smile
KHARAHMHAH. big grin
Lil_Bitchiness. stick out tongue
Kagoma2005. love

But Misha? That does not compute. laughing out loud

Jackie Malfoy
Do not think of it as kissing up.It is not,She is a real nice girl that is friendy and fun and everyone on this site knows this.That is why she is one of the most likeable girl on this whole site.JM

§P0oONY
I think someone people are going a little bit over the top with the Misha love, I mean she seems coll and all but it is just getting weird with some people and their obsessive love of her...

silver_tears
I dont happy

Df02
if there's an ass-shaped kissing vacuum on this site now i offer my services...

digipus
eek! I actually have no idea who this is ...

what?

Big Evil

Storm
Originally posted by Jackie Malfoy
She is a real nice girl that is friendy and fun and everyone on this site knows this.
Just like many other members here on KMC. And to me, she doesn' t particularly stand out among them.

digipus
she sounds (according to 'em posts I read here) totally preppy

dark1365
We're not kissing her ass, she left because of her dad and we saw her off.

pinsleepe
Please don't kill Pablo G. You all are so nervous wink

dark1365
Originally posted by wuTa
WTF?!....didnt i just hear that line off of stars wars
It was off of Spider-Man 2.

Alpha Centauri
Not enough people worship me and I f*cking rule.

-AC

Big Evil
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Not enough people worship me and I f*cking rule.

-AC
No, cause you're liberal, and liberals fail. yes

Kharhmah
Originally posted by Big Evil

KHARAHMHAH. big grin

big grin

Elladora

uh, really didn't know her to well embarrasment so yeah, no ass kissing here, except maybe. . .hehe

belly_jeans349
uh well i just barely met her but yea she's cool, i'd love talkin 2 her again but people, you do sound like you're worshipping her and stuff...do you think people would be this upset if you had to leave the KMC forums?...maybe only a few friends would realize your missing after a while...but their not going to make a thread about her idolization n stuff...just get over it like a friend moving from your school

Kiu Dun
It was her parents decision , and when it comes to censorship, their the Gods. She did not leave; but was forced. From now on, we shall nkow her as Misha the Martyr.

D-Double

belly_jeans349
Originally posted by Kiu Dun
It was her parents decision , and when it comes to censorship, their the Gods. She did not leave; but was forced. From now on, we shall nkow her as Misha the Martyr.

i guess i could take that...lol (rethinks opinion of thread)

§P0oONY
Originally posted by D-Double

If it get's to mushy, avert your eyes to the Ga-Zillion other threads on KMC.

"All you need is love"
-John Lennon

It's not that it's getting too mushy, it is just getting a bit weird, People who have only been on KMC for like a month are getting all het up about it... erm

IceWithin

cuz it tastes good droolio
well anyway I for one dont kis her ass... I jut like her a lot big grin

laughing out loud

I really dont think that was funny

Mist
some people arent loved enough that they need to rain on everyone elses parade.

Mighty Yoda
so they get attention i suppose

misha
guys ... thanks for standing up for me hug
but people are allowed their own oppinion hug

BlackC@t
Originally posted by Mist
i think that shoulda been directed at imag..since she was the one who replied to you wink

Okay. Beat me over the head with it...

D-Double
Originally posted by IceWithin
cuz it tastes good droolio

...pfft laughing

Originally posted by misha
guys ... thanks for standing up for me hug
but people are allowed their own oppinion hug

Yep... wink

Mist
blink ok..........

BlackC@t
Misha: Like one of mine and Spidergrls' friends do ya'?

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Mist
some people arent loved enough that they need to rain on everyone elses parade.

yes...... crybaby

If i can;t have it no one can

misha
laughing out loud i like him cause he loves friends stick out tongue (the tv show)

Storm
Then why spend the lil energy to type those words. Maybe it's just me, but when I don't care for somebody one way or another, they hardly enter my thoughts. I'm sure your friends wouldn't particularly stand out to me, but I keep my mouth shut about it because I respect peoples individual feelings on the subject.

Because I' m entitled to my opinion and have the right to express it just like everybody else, no?
As always or at least most of the time, I expressed myself without any underlying desire to hurt, without sarcasm, without the intention to put anyone down (precisely because I respect people' s feelings) where so many of you got used to that they even aren' t able anymore to see the difference between pure vicious remarks and a common opinion, just for what it is.

misha
and no feelings were hurt ... on my side anyway hug

D-Double
Originally posted by Storm
Because I' m entitled to my opinion and have the right to express it just like everybody else, no?
As always or at least most of the time, I expressed myself without any underlying desire to hurt, without sarcasm, without the intention to put anyone down (precisely because I respect people' s feelings) where so many of you got used to that they even aren' t able anymore to see the difference between pure vicious remarks and a common opinion, just for what it is.

Everyone is entitled to do whatever the hell they want. You're entitled to strap a rocket to your ass and fly to the moon. Doesn't mean it's a good idea...

Maybe you're right though about what I'm used to around here. I just get pissed when someone spouts off about a friend.... especially if that friend is leaving or gone. Like Misha said, no hard feelings.

Gen. Grevious
Misha's cool! thats reason enough

D-Double
Everyone is entitled to do whatever the hell they want. You're entitled to strap a rocket to your ass and fly to the moon. Doesn't mean it's a good idea...

Just to clarify... this statement is aimed mainly at Pablo G. I took him starting this thread as saying:

"What's so special about Misha? She ain't all that. So why does everyone like her so much?"

... and that sounds like someone talk'n out his ass... no good... no

Mist
for someone who doesnt frequent her thread....what would he know?

Storm
Maybe you're right though about what I'm used to around here.
After all this time, it just still amazes me how parallel opinions are welcomed and dissident opinions should be kept to oneself. It' s not as much what one says, but how it has been said and (in some cases) when.
I don' t make a problem of a remark when the words chosen don' t come across as an attack (biting, belittling, mean, sarcastic, vicious, ...)
I try to communicate with respect, honesty and sensitivity.

I' m not asking to feel the same way I do, and I' m not asking you to change how you feel. It' s rather annoying when your feelings are being judged or when people act as if you don' t have a right to your own feelings and can' t express them without expecting a biting remark back.

I hear you, I understand your feelings and I accept the fact that this is how you feel. I don' t have to agree with a feeling to accept it. An open attitude.

D-Double
Damn right it matters how and when somebody says something. This thread started because Pablo G saw somebodies name pop up more than he would like. He didn't take the time or energy to find out why. And that's his prerogative. And it's mine to tell him and anybody else with the same uninformed opinion, that I think they are low... Hopefully they'll approach it differently in the future.

If the same was said about your circle of friends here, I'm sure you'd be, in the least, put out. If someone said "Your friends are ass kisser", and you disagreed, are you going to go about the situation delicately? If so, I wouldn't want you for a friend... I couldn't care less if the intent was malicious or not.

Here, I'll make a broad statement, just so everybody knows what to expect from me...

If you seriously put my friend's name and ass kissing in the same thread title, and I don't agree with you, expect me to try my damnedest to rip you a new one.

... and like you said, I'm not asking you to agree with me. I'm telling you how I feel.

IceWithin
wow this thread is boring...

Fionnuala
Originally posted by IceWithin
wow this thread is boring...

laughing...

Ultimatespider
I neva knew her....... ah well.

Clovie
Seriously I don't get it, I mean she's yeah nice. But everyone down here idolizes the girl. why do you care?
if ppl are missing her, they should be allowed to do it confused

and i miss her cry

Da Moose

Ok, I've been gone for a week...can someone fill me in? Where the hell is Misha and why is she gone? cry

Jedi_KnightAlly
Eh, she's had problems with her parents, and they don't want her to come on KMC anymore.

sad

The Biker Scout
who's Misha?

Lana
Originally posted by Da Moose
Ok, I've been gone for a week...can someone fill me in? Where the hell is Misha and why is she gone? cry

Her dad has decided that KMC's not appropriate for her and she's not allowed on. However, she's reassured everyone that she will still continue to come on here when she can.

spidergrl
Originally posted by Clovie
why do you care?
if ppl are missing her, they should be allowed to do it confused

and i miss her cry

hug

The Biker Scout
oh this forum is a cool place...beats other stuff... her Dad should lighten up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.