Wazzup KMC !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Electrocat
Watzup!!!! smokin' eek!

OMG it's monday...

wuTa
mondays suck

Electrocat
yeah

wuTa
so...hows the hunt goin?

Electrocat
Not well... nothing turned up today... hunting for the better way of life

Electrocat
Or hunting for the perfect man...

the hunt is a very complicated term...

snehin
hay why does monday suck??i love monday

Coldfire
Hey Electrocat! big grin

snehin
hi electrocat

wuTa
Originally posted by snehin
hay why does monday suck??i love monday

because it symbols the end of the weekend

Ken Kenobi
It's still Sunday for me. stick out tongue

Electrocat
hi sne
hi coldfire

sne, yr not normal! lol

mondays suck

wuTa
Originally posted by Electrocat
Or hunting for the perfect man...

the hunt is a very complicated term...

well your search for the perfect man shall go on no longer for you have found him, and "the hunt" is actually a very simple term...wait you see that????....it looks like, yup it is....its perfection

Electrocat
go ken

Electrocat
Originally posted by wuTa
well your search for the perfect man shall go on no longer for you have found him, and "the hunt" is actually a very simple term...wait you see that????....it looks like, yup it is....its perfection

embarrasment

wuTa
i don't mean to burst your bubble, but you do know I was implying that I was perfect one, right?

snehin
Originally posted by Electrocat
hi sne
hi coldfire

sne, yr not normal! lol

mondays suck for me everyday is like summer vacation since ive not been in a school for 2 yrs see im a cyberstudent its like bein homeschooled online only thing is we hav no vacation we can just cm study or chat since no tech can bother us i guess i hated sunday when i was goin to school

wuTa
i'm not a fan of sundays either, but i love my saturdays

Coldfire
It's only Sunday here, and there's no school tomorrow so life is good at the moment big grin

snehin
Originally posted by wuTa
because it symbols the end of the weekend well maybe for u guys for me everyday is a sunday besides tht even though my birthday is in may i hate april and may ther than tht i lov everyday cause its a sunday

snehin
actually its almost 3:00pm here so monday afternoon and nothin for me to do

Coldfire
Yikes... messed

snehin
Originally posted by Coldfire
Yikes... messed huh? confused

Coldfire
Lol, quite the time difference between us. It was like only 10:30PM when I posted that... Now its quarter to 2 messed

snehin
oh so we hav like 4 1/2 hrs difference yikes is right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.