Optic Blast vs Heat Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Synchro
Basically which eye blast is more destructive, Cyclop's Optic Blast or Superman's Heat Vision?

Avalonofthewind
Heat vision is hotter than the sun. It can hit concussively or as heat.

Fanboy
Superman I mean if his Heat vision hits Cyclops then Cyclops would die and if Cyclops hit Superman did the same to Superman then nothing would happen.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Fanboy
Superman I mean if his Heat vision hits Cyclops then Cyclops would die and if Cyclops hit Superman did the same to Superman then nothing would happen.

Ok thats not fair cuz their bodies are not the same, Cyclops could not handle ALOT of things that Supes could handle......after saying that i think that Heat vision is more powerful only because it just burns through anything while Cyclops' optic blast is one concessive force blast (that could punch a hole through a mountain) while i think the heat vision could burn a hole through a mountain. I think what would be more comparable would be Havoks blasts and Supes heat vision because both use heat.

jinzin
dude....did anyone see what superman did to darksied's doomsday clone army with one blast of heat vision?....I'll take that over an optic blast anyday.....

leonidas
<<dude....did anyone see what superman did to darksied's doomsday clone army with one blast of heat vision?....I'll take that over an optic blast anyday.....>>

yah. this really shouldn't even be a discussion.

jinzin
cause I'm bored...

jinzin

jinzin
blast...

brainchild81
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Ok thats not fair cuz their bodies are not the same, Cyclops could not handle ALOT of things that Supes could handle......after saying that i think that Heat vision is more powerful only because it just burns through anything while Cyclops' optic blast is one concessive force blast (that could punch a hole through a mountain) while i think the heat vision could burn a hole through a mountain. I think what would be more comparable would be Havoks blasts and Supes heat vision because both use heat. Good post. It sure would be cool if somebody(Batman?) offed Supes one day once and for all.

kgkg
heat vision

whirlysplat
A pointless thread really

Swanky-Tuna
Depends on if you want to carve your name in a tree or break a lot of jars.

life is cruell
Can you realy compare heat vision and optic blasts one is heat the other is pure concussive force. I think alot of people under estimate optic blasts. Cyclops can use them to level mountains or to simply punch holes through a stck of nickels. With an optic blast he was able to shock the phoenix (right b4 she killed him).

Avalonofthewind
Supes heat vision can be used both ways. Concussively or as Heat. He can even combine his different visions to produce different effects now.

JWangSDC
Supes is Supes...ask a question about what is more powerful and supes is going to win

Blair Wind
ha i found a pic that is perfect for this....lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.