Cobra Unit Vs X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
Boss
The Pain
The Fear
The End
The Fury

Vs

Cyclops
Jean Grey
Beast
Wolverine
Angel

The govt decides the X-men are a threat and sends the Cobras to eliminate them. They get a week of prep on the x-men. Who wins?

kkyarrick
the Cobras will win no problems!!!

cool

leonheartmm
the cobra unit is too much for these 5 xmen to handle, even for jean grey.

DarkCrawler
Uh...what? They got beated by Snake.

Wolverine is everything that Snake is and more. He could defeat them one-on-one easily. So could others.

grey fox
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Wolverine is everything that Snake is and more. He could defeat them one-on-one easily. So could others.

HA whatever the Cobra's own this so easily it's unbelivable

Wolverine get's taken out by The Boss who kicks his ass with cqc then blows his head off with The patriot

Cyclops dies soon after with a head shot from The End who had been lyign in wait a few hours earlier .

The Fury takes off and goes after Angel a quick dog fight occurs before The Fury char-grills the winged mutant .

Beast would hide in the tree's and try to evade the Cobra's attack but he woudl be stalked by The Fear who would eventualy kill the beast with his crossbow 'william tell' (each bolt is covered with the poison of the brazilian wandering spider )

The Pain woudl shoot at jean but she would most likely block with a phychic sheild of sorts but his hornets would eventually get at her and distract her long enough for The Pain to fill her full of lead.

(Wheres The Sorrow i mean i know he's dead and all but still it would have been better adding him.)

Avalonofthewind
Alright, We can add Storm

in place for the Cobras...The Sorrow.

hoorayforpeepee
is this a joke...?

FieryBalrog
haha. Jean puts up a TK shield, then blasts everyone psychically. Yay team X-men!

Avalonofthewind
This is with a weeks prep for the Cobras. Boss is an extremely intelligent woman herself. Definitely not to be taken lightly.

Creshosk
Where is that picture of wolverine runing through the adamantium bullets and not being phased by them . . . hmm . . I think that was an issue with Omega red, could be wrong.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Have you played all the MGS games, cause I'd definitly say he's at least as good as Wolverine. The cannuck has survived many encounters simply because of his healing factor, something that Snake could only dream of.

grey fox
yeah what little chance they had with jean has now been eliminated with the addition of The Sorrow who would bring the ghosts of the people she killed as phoenix back to earth and they would sap her life to nothing

(NEVER under-estimate The Sorrow he is one of the most powerful cobra members there is )

leonheartmm
the sorrow is actually MUCH MUCH more powerful than any1 on the x men, n hes my favourite cobra, he would single handedly take down the current xmen, even jean grey, n please dont say that wolverine is more than snake in any way, its and insult on snake's part.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonheartmm
the sorrow is actually MUCH MUCH more powerful than any1 on the x men, n hes my favourite cobra, he would single handedly take down the current xmen, even jean grey, n please dont say that wolverine is more than snake in any way, its and insult on snake's part.

Dont be ridiculous how the hell is someone who can taunt someone with ghosts more powerful than jean, rachel, storm etc. Puh-lease roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorrow would be taken out with a thought as would the rest of the unit. They have nothing in their arsenal that could pierce jeans TK shields. Oh and wolverine regularly survives torrents of adamantium bullets unless this unit has access to said metal in their universe then Cobra unit gets taken down. I cant believe this thread youre talking like the Xmen are amateurs. Fair enough if you like em and all but they aint doing sh*t in this match.

leonheartmm
sorrow doesnt just taunt ghost u idiot, he has the power of all the sorrow in the world, he can create global thundrstorms if he wishes, can see inside anypone's head{through mystic forces, not telekenisis}, he can tell the future, and can unleash the pain of those uve killed on your soul, he can bring you back from life, or destroy your soul from within, he cannot be destroyed even after death, before death, he was a soldier as great as the boss and could talk to dead spirits, after his deah, he became far more powerful, he could make blood rain from the sky, and could travel as a wraith, could apparate, hes not exactly material and existed with nature itself, in the end of mgs3, if ur payin attention, you would also figure out that it was him that created the bolt of lightning that destroyed the shagohod and volgin.

GalacticStorm
sorrow doesnt just taunt ghost u idiot, he has the power of all the sorrow in the world, he can create global thundrstorms if he wishes, can see inside anypone's head{through mystic forces, not telekenisis}, he can tell the future, and can unleash the pain of those uve killed on your soul, he can bring you back from life, or destroy your soul from within, he cannot be destroyed even after death, before death, he was a soldier as great as the boss and could talk to dead spirits, after his deah, he became far more powerful, he could make blood rain from the sky, and could travel as a wraith, could apparate, hes not exactly material and existed with nature itself, in the end of mgs3, if ur payin attention, you would also figure out that it was him that created the bolt of lightning that destroyed the shagohod and volgin.

"can see inside anypone's head{through mystic forces, not telekenisis"

Well obviously not through telekinesis roll eyes (sarcastic) I think you meant to type in telepathy. But there there we all make mistakes.

That does sound powerful. Youre correct however he's still not taking on the likes of jean grey. Dont be ridiculous. The rest of his team realising the futility of fighting the xmen would join them in a game of blackjack while jean has sorrow licking her boots.

GalacticStorm
Taking on the Xmen. Psssh. Generation X maybe roll eyes (sarcastic)

grey fox

The Fears my faviroute as you see

DarkCrawler
Jean Grey could kill them alone. One psychic blast or dislocating their hearts from their bodies...

leonheartmm
ok too many fanboys here as always, the other xmen dont even stand a chance against the cobra unit as it is, only through jean could they hope to sweep a victory on the cobras{and im assuming this is jean and not dark pheonix were talkin about}, but once u add the sorrow to the battle, even jean as pheonix, has no hope{mind u jean might kill each and every other cobra except the boss, but in the end, there is no killimng a wraith, and the sorrow would destroy jean, and the pheonix, because in his spirit form, he is more a concept of sorrow then he is a simple soldier, and lets not forget that the sorrow was the only one that actually had the power to easily kill snake but he didnt, knowing what the future had as snake's or big boss's role in it}

DarkCrawler
Jean could easily destroy boss. She is only an human. Wolverine would destroy her. And Jean has defeated wraiths and ghosts before with her powers.

rocstyles
The end alone would rip them to pieces with his rifle. And he's pretty much invisible when he's hiding because nature aids him.

The boss would kick any of their asses. She cant break wolverines bones but she sure can kick his ass. She invented close quaters combat.

The pain's bee's would sting them to death.

The fury would fry them.

The fear? The fear could crossbow Wolverine until he passes out or dies.

The sorrow is all thats needed to take any of them out. He cant be hurt and he can pretty much control your mind. And no Jean cant pierce his mind because he doesent have one. He's dead.

FieryBalrog
ok too many fanboys here as always,

I agree, someone seems to have a great deal of love for old G.I. Joe cartoons roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

"no killing a wraith" indeed. Theres a reason Jean is the second most powerful telepath on the planet.

Mainstream
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
I agree, someone seems to have a great deal of love for old G.I. Joe cartoons roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

"no killing a wraith" indeed. Theres a reason Jean is the second most powerful telepath on the planet.

because Cable is the first right? eek!

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Mainstream
because Cable is the first right? eek!

not with the virus, no... Stryfe is in limbo in some alternate dimension... and Nates not around anymore either.

Mainstream
damn virus...damn Apocalypse.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Mainstream
damn virus...damn Apocalypse.

curse Apocalypse and his nefarious schemes!! eek!

Capt_Fantastic
Um...what is the Cobra Unit? From the names, I assume they aren't from GI Joe fame...am I dating myself here?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by rocstyles
The end alone would rip them to pieces with his rifle. And he's pretty much invisible when he's hiding because nature aids him.

Still Snake found him. And Snake did not have enchanded senses, unlike Wolverine or Beast...

Even Beast who can lift 25 tons? Jean Grey who can destroy her mind with one though or rip her head away? Even Cyclops who can kill her by opening his eyes? Even Wolverine who could kick Boss's ass any day with his eyes closed? Wolverine has lived 150 years. Boss's skills are nothing compared to them.

Yeah. They would not affect Beast, Wolverine or Archangel who all have haling factors. Cyclops could destroy them all by taking his visor away. And Jean could either drop them from the air by thinking it, or just use telepathy and command them to attack The Pain himself.

Yeah, a man with slow WWII flamethrower can take them out. Ever heard of Pyro?

Which would take about 200 years...the man has taken barrages of bullets without that much pain, and a crossbow is going to kill him?

Fanboy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nothing compared the Phoenix Force. It can destroy galaxies, even universe. It is the fundamental force in universe.

God, I can't believe that I am debating this... roll eyes (sarcastic)

GalacticStorm
"and the sorrow would destroy jean, and the pheonix"

And you dare to start calling people on this thread fanboys? Why because they dont share your luv for this lame ass team? roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is the most ridiculous statement ive read on these forums in a long time. Sorrow can take out Phoenix. Puh-lease. After the avalanche of phoenix threads recently you'd think ignorance like this would be extinct.

Creshosk
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
"and the sorrow would destroy jean, and the pheonix"

And you dare to start calling people on this thread fanboys? Why because they dont share your luv for this lame ass team? roll eyes (sarcastic)

This is the most ridiculous statement ive read on these forums in a long time. Sorrow can take out Phoenix. Puh-lease. After the avalanche of phoenix threads recently you'd think ignorance like this would be extinct. Never underestimate the stupidity of the human race.

GalacticStorm
"the other xmen dont even stand a chance against the cobra unit "

So the likes of storm, cyclops, wolverine and beast dont stand a chance against some special forces unit? You obviously dont read Xmen. If you did you would LOL at your own stupidity. Jean could handle the team all by her lonesome but lets just say she wanted to go easy on em. Well she'd own Sorrow and thats not debatable Leon.

Then you have storm who naturally sees the world as energy patterns so none of them are hiding from her. Plus her abilities allow her to jam any sensory equipment they might have electromagnetically and despite your previous statements i'll assume you know the rest of her capabilities leon. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Wolverine has his healing factor, enhanced strength and nearly a centurys worth of martial arts training. None of them are matching him h2h for sh*t and none of them bar sorrow who at the time would be busy bootlicking for jean would have anything in their arsenal to take him out of the fight. These are just special ops with guns for christs sakes. Wolverine takes adamantium bullets from an AK and still keeps coming.

Cyclops as 1st stated in uncanny xmen 124 has a "unique inborn talent for spacial geometry" which according to marvel would allow him to be aware of all of the unit and to know just "exactly what firing angle will enable him to take them all with a single blast"

Beast with his superstrength, heightened durability and uncanny agility will be more than a match physically for any of the team.

As for angel, lets just forget about him for the moment lol

DarkCrawler
Nah, I think this one is more stupid statement...

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing

leonheartmm
none of these xmen have strength that comes EVEN CLOSE to volgin's strength, volgin punched through THE ****IN SHAGOHOD, the same shagohod that couldnt even be dented by the rpg 7's heat warhead, n the boss n snake, individually beat his ass to the ground, the fear has stealth camouflage and more agility than even beast, the end has MORE stamina than snake, among many other superhuman powers, the fury WEARS A ****IN SPACE SUIT THAT IS MORE THAN A MATCH FOR EVEN AN rpg7 with heat warhead or a grenade, also , the fury doesnthave any ordinary flamethrower, HE BURN PURE SPACE ROCKET FUEL IN THAT FLAMETHROWER, THE PAIN HAS THOSE ****IN BULLE BEAS which can eat u, n has extraordniary resiliance to pain, n the boss is a more skilled soldier than wolverine could ever be, NOW THE ONLYY PERSON{n i never said nethin against this} WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM IS JEAN GREY, they are NO MATCH FOR HER, but once u put the SORROW into the mix, this changes, the sorrow can easily kill every on here, alone, n i never said that he could destroy the pheonix force, i just said that he could take on dark pheonix, WHICH HE COULD, as i said, he is more the concept of sorrow after his death than he is a wraith, his influence on the physical world is suttle and EXTREMELY powerful when he wants it, it doesnt matter if hes goin up against the pheonix force or against wolverine, at the spirit level, they are both entities, n please dont say that jean could just kill the wraith caause she cant n thas cause the sorrow isnt the part of the marvel universe n the world of wraiths n the dead n stuff, isnty as normal or as weak as the one that has come to be expected in the marvel universe.

DarkCrawler
none of these xmen have strength that comes EVEN CLOSE to volgin's strength, volgin punched through THE ****IN SHAGOHOD

Beast could easily do the same.

Best has SUPERHUMAN agility. The Fear is normal double-jointed human. He doesn't come close to Beast.

So...what? Wolverine has healing factor. He has more stamina then The End coud even dream of.

One full blast from Cyclops and he is down.

Beast's healing factor takes care of bees. He can just snap his neck. Wolverine can stab him.

Hahah, she is not even fifty yet. Wolverine has gone through WWI, WWII, Weapon X training, samurai training...I could go on. Wolverine will kill her in...five seconds. She has no superhuman powers. One or two stabs in fatal places and she will go down bad.

Marvel Universe has hundreds of beings that could esily destroy Sorrow. Can Sorrow even dream of destroying an town? City? State? Country? Planet? Galaxy? No, he can't. Dark Phoenix has done this all. And how does Sorrow destroy Jean? Tell me.

GalacticStorm
none of these xmen have strength that comes EVEN CLOSE to volgin's strength, volgin punched through THE ****IN SHAGOHOD, the same shagohod that couldnt even be dented by the rpg 7's heat warhead, n the boss n snake, individually beat his ass to the ground, the fear has stealth camouflage and more agility than even beast, the end has MORE stamina than snake, among many other superhuman powers, the fury WEARS A ****IN SPACE SUIT THAT IS MORE THAN A MATCH FOR EVEN AN rpg7 with heat warhead or a grenade, also , the fury doesnthave any ordinary flamethrower, HE BURN PURE SPACE ROCKET FUEL IN THAT FLAMETHROWER, THE PAIN HAS THOSE ****IN BULLE BEAS which can eat u, n has extraordniary resiliance to pain, n the boss is a more skilled soldier than wolverine could ever be, NOW THE ONLYY PERSON{n i never said nethin against this} WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF THEM IS JEAN GREY, they are NO MATCH FOR HER, but once u put the SORROW into the mix, this changes, the sorrow can easily kill every on here, alone, n i never said that he could destroy the pheonix force, i just said that he could take on dark pheonix, WHICH HE COULD, as i said, he is more the concept of sorrow after his death than he is a wraith, his influence on the physical world is suttle and EXTREMELY powerful when he wants it, it doesnt matter if hes goin up against the pheonix force or against wolverine, at the spirit level, they are both entities, n please dont say that jean could just kill the wraith caause she cant n thas cause the sorrow isnt the part of the marvel universe n the world of wraiths n the dead n stuff, isnty as normal or as weak as the one that has come to be expected in the marvel universe.

You are so ignorant about all things Marvel. This is a new low leon. OMG. Where have you been hiding for the last 25 years that phoenix has been in comics? Jean Grey and Phoenix are one. It was recently revealed that Phoenix was the being that created Eternity and all the other abstract entities as it creates the multiverse. It is als the being that consumes it all in the natural scheme of things. As phoenix of the white crown she has access to the totality of the phoenixs powers. The phoenix force is the force of primal creation that is second only to TOAA in terms of power. (Uncanny Xmen 137) Jean as Phoenix of the white crown held the 616 universe in her hand and telekinetically recreated it and reversed his timeline to get rid of an undesirable future. Jean did this. Jean in the past has also held the multiverse together all of existence as it was coming apart at the seams and then stitched it back together under her own power.

After reading that leon can you see how laughable it is you arguing that some lame shadow king rip off is easily a match for jean? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jean = Dark Phoenix

Where have you been the last two years when this was finally sorted out? Certainly not reading comics. Thats quite apparent.

Heres a pic of jean holding the universe in her hand like it is nothing.

GalacticStorm
I forgot Leon. Youre the same person who tried to tell me cable could eat stars and destroy galaxies arent u? LOL.

grey fox
I am so tired of this shit

Yeah ok then 'one or two stabs in fatal places ' she can take a shotgun to the chest and keep on fighting so I'm thinking that a 'stab in a fatal place' ain't gonna do that much .

Ooooh Wolverine survived world war one and two and had samurai training .......pshhhhhhhhh that doesn't mean a damn thing Wolverine can't recall half of those memories it's like me learning how to make a friggen nuke and then twenty minutes later completely forgetting how i ever made the damn thing.

Also she (The Boss) invented a hand to hand combat style which Wolverine isn't familiar with before one of you F.B's spout something like 'wolverine will block all of her attacks and kic his ass oh3 cufgqf228987877'#

(# spelling mistakes were doen on purpose to show what some F.B's are like not neccasarily you guys just some of them)

mad Happy Dance Happy Dance

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by grey fox
I am so tired of this shit

Yeah ok then 'one or two stabs in fatal places ' she can take a shotgun to the chest and keep on fighting so I'm thinking that a 'stab in a fatal place' ain't gonna do that much .

Yeah, I believe that cutting her head and kicking it away will do some damage. Or slicing her hands and legs away...

And Wolverine still remebers his training.

grey fox
ok then i shall need proof that he remembers his training and another thing

THIS IS ORDINARY JEAN

not 'super ultra un****ing realistic dragonball z style' jean who can do crap like hold the universe in her hands or eat stars and stuff like that unless it specifically says PHOENIX then it isn't her comprende

GalacticStorm

THIS IS ORDINARY JEAN

not 'super ultra un****ing realistic dragonball z style' jean who can do crap like hold the universe in her hands or eat stars and stuff like that unless it specifically says PHOENIX then it isn't her comprende

Im sorry my U.K brutha but i dont recall your name being positioned at the top of the thread. When that is the case i'll let you dictate to me just who is and isnt present within this thread comprende?

As it is jean is phoenix. These days they come as a package. Jean in New Xmen before she went totally cosmic was pulling off some extraordinary feats which were unheard of from a telepath before. At the end of the day she is an omega level telepath and as phoenix even when earth bound and not warping reality or saving all that is she is still at the very least god like cable level. Although i doubt even he could survive a trip to the sun and back like in New Xmen.

I was arguing for jean grey until leon started being idiotic and said sorrow could take out the phoenix force.

GalacticStorm
As it is none of this unit is taking out phoenix, storm, cyclops, wolverine, beast and angel. Thats just ridiculous. Ive already argued why theyre not and you or leon have yet to counter my points. Because of that my points still stand. Therfore i can retire until such times where the opposition has presented a worthy counter.

DarkCrawler
Uh yeah. How about being one of the top ten martial artists in MU? How about remembering his days as an samurai in some comics? In official Marvel page, his fighting skills are listed as 7. That is the best possible. Boss in her best days could perhaps be listed as 5.

CorderaMitchell
X-Men wins this though it would be very funny to see an episode, Wolverine slaughters the Cobra unit.

Creshosk
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
X-Men wins this though it would be very funny to see an episode, Wolverine slaughters the Cobra unit. Pretty much the same as any other time he goes up against groups of soldiers.

He ran through a fricken hailstorm of adamantium bullets.

Fighting skills mean nothing when your blows have no lasting effect.

CorderaMitchell
Imagine that.
You're gettin cooler each time you reply.

Creshosk
Imagine that.
You're gettin cooler each time you reply. Seriously, based on this fight you'd have to wonder how snake even stood up to them.

Some of the people don't seem to know anything about the x-men:

Originally posted by rocstyles
The fear? The fear could crossbow Wolverine until he passes out or dies.

Like his healing factor can't handle the brazilian walking spider's venom?

The brazilian walking spider's poison is slow acting. . .

CorderaMitchell
And this is off topic but there is an antivenin available for it.

Creshosk
And this is off topic but there is an antivenin available for it. Yeah, but the guy went to the hospital and they sent the photo the guy took to the bristol zoo. and then the zoo sent a response back of what it was.

And the guy survived in the mean time. And he had two doeses of it.

So what could the venom do to wolverine?

CorderaMitchell
I don't know but wolvie did pass out from a bad cup of tea.... blink

FieryBalrog

THIS IS ORDINARY JEAN

"ordinary" jean is one of the most powerful mutants on earth, and more than enough to slaughter entire units of cobras. laughing

go read phoenix endsong or something. heres a nice quote, I am always Jean. And always the Phoenix.

CorderaMitchell
This should be a cartoon, or should have been, back inthe day it would have been huge.

GalacticStorm
So i guess the cobras dont stand a chance then? Cool.

kkyarrick
ive read through all the replies after my first reply and have fount nothing that would make it look like the X-men could win if the cobras where killed the sorrow could just bring them back as he can not be killed as he is already DEAD now how is someone going to kill him then??

Creshosk
Originally posted by kkyarrick
ive read through all the replies after my first reply and have fount nothing that would make it look like the X-men could win if the cobras where killed the sorrow could just bring them back as he can not be killed as he is already DEAD now how is someone going to kill him then?? Seperate his body parts and keep them seperate from each other locked up in boxes?

That or incinerate them to a molecular level via the PF.

CorderaMitchell
True the Cobra force has some good Superhuman feats, but w/o telepaths the original X squad would win.,

GalacticStorm
The cobras aint winning this im glad 90% of posters agree on this.

leonheartmm
the hell with this, counter ur points, HUH, ur the one whose laughable, comparing beast to the strength of volgin, ARE U ****IN CRAZY, BEAST COULD NEVER DO ANYTHING VOLGIN IS CAPABLE OF, ITS A WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL OF POWER, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT KINDA FORCE AN RPG7 DIRECTLY IMPACTING{WITH HEAT WARHEAD} MAKES, NO OFCOURSE NOT, HOW WOULD U, WELL LETS JUST SAY THAT IT MAKES JENERAL CLASS 100 STRENGTH LOOK PATHETIC, THAT RPG 7 DIDNT EVEN MAKE A ****IN DENT ON THE SHAGOHOD'S ARMOUR, AND VOLGIN "PUNCHED RIGHT THROUGH IT, JUST LIKE THAT, LETS NOT ALSO FORGET THE FACT THAT VOLGIN HAS 10 MILLION VOLTS OF ELECTRICITY RUNNING THROUGHOUT HIS BODY, AND ARE U ****IN CRAZY CALLIN THE FEAR A SIMPLE DOUBLE JOINTED HUMAN? HES MORE AGILE THAN ANY HUMAN CAN DREAM OF, HAVE U EVEN PLAYED THE BLOODY GAME? AND THE THING WITH BOSS BEING LOWER THAN WOLVERINE IS AN ASSUMPTION AND WITH POOR BACKING EVIDENCE, JUST CAUSE WOLVIE IS OVER 100 YEARS OLD DOESNT MEAN SHIT, SHANG CHI IS NOT EVEN FORTY AND HE WOULD HAND WOLVIE, CAP AND BLACK PANTHER THEIR ASSES SIMULTANEUOSLY, JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT AGE DONT MEAN SHIT, U THINK A SIMPLE OPTIC BLAST WILL TAKE OUT THE FURY, WELL THAS TRUE, IT COULD, BUT HIS FLAME THROWER COULD JUST AS EASILY TAKE DOWN CYCLOPS AND ARCHANGEL{DONT FORGET HIS JETPACKS AND THE RANGE OF HIS FLAME{NOT THAT UD KNOW, I DONT THINK UVE PLAYED THE GAME} AND DONT U EVEN REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE FURY DIED? HIS ****IN SOUL TURNED INTO HELL FLAMES AND CAME AFTER SNAKE, WHO ONLY NARROWLY ESCAPED BECAUSE OF THE SCENARIO, I DONT THINK CYCLOPS OR ARCHANGEL COULD GET AWAY IF THEY WERE IN THE OPEN, BEAST WOULD DEFINATELY BE TOAST, STORM COULD DO SOME DAMAGE BUT THE END COULD TAKE HER OUT IF GIVEN NOUGH DISTANCE, AND THE END DEFINATELY HAS MORE STAMINA THAN WOLVIE, IF HE HAS MORE STAMINA THAN SNAKE, AND HE CAN ALSO REPLENISH HIS LIFE FROM PHOTOSYNTHESIS{NOT JUST HIS STAMINA}, N BTW I WAS THE ONE THAT ARGUED THAT CABLE COULD EAT STARS " AT HIS FULL ****IN POTENTIAL" BECAUSE IT WAS STATED IN THE GOD DAMN COMICS, I DIDNT MAKE THAT UP, BT I "NEVER" SAID THAT CABLE COULD DESTROY A ****IN GALAXY, JUST SHOWS HOW LOW PEOPLE LIKE U CAN GET WHEN TRYIN TO PUT DOWN PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO ACUALLY BACK UP THEIR CLAIMS WITH LOGIC,
WOLVERINE WILL GET HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM BY BOSS OR BY THE SUPERHOT ROKET FUEL FLAMES OF THE FURY'S FLAME THROWER, NOW AS I SAID BEFORE JEAN IS TOO POWERFUL FOR "ANY" OF THESE COBRAS TO HANDLE, BUT IF U PUT IN THE SORROW, I THOUGHT THAT HE COULD EASILY TAKE HER AN ANY ONE ELSE, NOW I ADMIT I "DONT" KNOW ANYTHIN ABOUT JEAN BEING THE ****IN FORCE THAT CREATED THE ****IN ABSTRACTS, N FRANKLY I DONT HAVE A LOT OF PROOF FROM PEOPLE TO BACK THAT UP, EITHER MARVEL HAS LOST ITS ****IN HEAD OR ITS ALL BULLSHIT, AND IM NOT EVEN SHURE HOW MUCH HYPE, MANIPULATED FACTS AND FAKE FABRICATED STATEMENTS ARE INVOLVED IN THIS WHOLE JEAN IS SECOND ONLY TO TOAA BULLSHIT, IF ITS TRUE THAN I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT SORROW BEING ABLE TO DEFEAT JEAN GREY, BUT SINCE I DONT KNOW TO WHAT EXTENT ITS TRUE, ILL HOLD MY JUDGEMENT FOR LATER.

leonheartmm
and its also a fact that jean even without the pheonix force is one of the most powerful mutants on earth and could more than easily take care of the cobra unit if the sorrow is not part of the group,

Cosmic Flame
Whether or not she's in Phoenix mode won't make much of a difference, I'm afraid. She's faced what she's done to D'Bari a long time ago. She has no fear of death. What is Sorrow going to do to her? Show her all the people that she's killed? She's moved past that.

DarkCrawler
the hell with this, counter ur points, HUH, ur the one whose laughable, comparing beast to the strength of volgin, ARE U ****IN CRAZY, BEAST COULD NEVER DO ANYTHING VOLGIN IS CAPABLE OF, ITS A WHOLE DIFFERENT LEVEL OF POWER, DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT KINDA FORCE AN RPG7 DIRECTLY IMPACTING{WITH HEAT WARHEAD} MAKES, NO OFCOURSE NOT, HOW WOULD U, WELL LETS JUST SAY THAT IT MAKES JENERAL CLASS 100 STRENGTH LOOK PATHETIC, THAT RPG 7 DIDNT EVEN MAKE A ****IN DENT ON THE SHAGOHOD'S ARMOUR, AND VOLGIN "PUNCHED RIGHT THROUGH IT, JUST LIKE THAT, LETS NOT ALSO FORGET THE FACT THAT VOLGIN HAS 10 MILLION VOLTS OF ELECTRICITY RUNNING THROUGHOUT HIS BODY, AND ARE U ****IN CRAZY CALLIN THE FEAR A SIMPLE DOUBLE JOINTED HUMAN? HES MORE AGILE THAN ANY HUMAN CAN DREAM OF, HAVE U EVEN PLAYED THE BLOODY GAME? AND THE THING WITH BOSS BEING LOWER THAN WOLVERINE IS AN ASSUMPTION AND WITH POOR BACKING EVIDENCE, JUST CAUSE WOLVIE IS OVER 100 YEARS OLD DOESNT MEAN SHIT, SHANG CHI IS NOT EVEN FORTY AND HE WOULD HAND WOLVIE, CAP AND BLACK PANTHER THEIR ASSES SIMULTANEUOSLY, JUST GOES TO SHOW THAT AGE DONT MEAN SHIT, U THINK A SIMPLE OPTIC BLAST WILL TAKE OUT THE FURY, WELL THAS TRUE, IT COULD, BUT HIS FLAME THROWER COULD JUST AS EASILY TAKE DOWN CYCLOPS AND ARCHANGEL{DONT FORGET HIS JETPACKS AND THE RANGE OF HIS FLAME{NOT THAT UD KNOW, I DONT THINK UVE PLAYED THE GAME} AND DONT U EVEN REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THE FURY DIED? HIS ****IN SOUL TURNED INTO HELL FLAMES AND CAME AFTER SNAKE, WHO ONLY NARROWLY ESCAPED BECAUSE OF THE SCENARIO, I DONT THINK CYCLOPS OR ARCHANGEL COULD GET AWAY IF THEY WERE IN THE OPEN, BEAST WOULD DEFINATELY BE TOAST, STORM COULD DO SOME DAMAGE BUT THE END COULD TAKE HER OUT IF GIVEN NOUGH DISTANCE, AND THE END DEFINATELY HAS MORE STAMINA THAN WOLVIE, IF HE HAS MORE STAMINA THAN SNAKE, AND HE CAN ALSO REPLENISH HIS LIFE FROM PHOTOSYNTHESIS{NOT JUST HIS STAMINA}, N BTW I WAS THE ONE THAT ARGUED THAT CABLE COULD EAT STARS " AT HIS FULL ****IN POTENTIAL" BECAUSE IT WAS STATED IN THE GOD DAMN COMICS, I DIDNT MAKE THAT UP, BT I "NEVER" SAID THAT CABLE COULD DESTROY A ****IN GALAXY, JUST SHOWS HOW LOW PEOPLE LIKE U CAN GET WHEN TRYIN TO PUT DOWN PEOPLE LIKE ME WHO ACUALLY BACK UP THEIR CLAIMS WITH LOGIC,
WOLVERINE WILL GET HIS ASS HANDED TO HIM BY BOSS OR BY THE SUPERHOT ROKET FUEL FLAMES OF THE FURY'S FLAME THROWER, NOW AS I SAID BEFORE JEAN IS TOO POWERFUL FOR "ANY" OF THESE COBRAS TO HANDLE, BUT IF U PUT IN THE SORROW, I THOUGHT THAT HE COULD EASILY TAKE HER AN ANY ONE ELSE, NOW I ADMIT I "DONT" KNOW ANYTHIN ABOUT JEAN BEING THE ****IN FORCE THAT CREATED THE ****IN ABSTRACTS, N FRANKLY I DONT HAVE A LOT OF PROOF FROM PEOPLE TO BACK THAT UP, EITHER MARVEL HAS LOST ITS ****IN HEAD OR ITS ALL BULLSHIT, AND IM NOT EVEN SHURE HOW MUCH HYPE, MANIPULATED FACTS AND FAKE FABRICATED STATEMENTS ARE INVOLVED IN THIS WHOLE JEAN IS SECOND ONLY TO TOAA BULLSHIT, IF ITS TRUE THAN I TAKE BACK WHAT I SAID ABOUT SORROW BEING ABLE TO DEFEAT JEAN GREY, BUT SINCE I DONT KNOW TO WHAT EXTENT ITS TRUE, ILL HOLD MY JUDGEMENT FOR LATER.

Volgin is Class 100? And Snake beat him...Snake is an normal human...and Vogin is not even in this battle. And the X-Men would beat Volgin easily. Fear doesn't hold an candle to Beast...like I said, Fear is an double jointed human. He may have the agility of an circus artist and crossbows, but like I said, Beast has SUPERHUMAN agility. SUPERHUMAN. Normal humans (The Fear) are just not able to do things like that, even if they trained for 100s of years. Boss is nothing compared to Wolverine. You have never even said how The Boss could beat Wolverine.

Shang Chi has superhuman powers. He and Cap and Black Panther and Wolverine could beat Boss with ease. Wolverine is stronger, more skilled (100s years of experience), faster, has an healing factor, unbreakable skeleton and claws that cut through everything. The Boss is uh...weaker, slower, not as good fighter as Wolverine, Wolverine could break his arm with one snap...yeah. Boss would TOTALLY defeat Wolverine. roll eyes (sarcastic) And Wolverine does have more stamina then The End(And the Snake, I don't know what you meant by comparing Snake's stamina in Wolverine's...Snake is an normal human. VERY highly trained human, but still, an normal human.).And an simple tornado or lighting from Storm would take out the End. (And Storm could do some damage? More like killing all the Cobra Unit in half a minute)

And a guy with old Russian cosmonaut suit and a Cold War flamethrower (the game is situated on Cold War time, if you don't know...) Will not take out any of the X-Men. Wolverine has survived flame assaults from people that have better flamethrowers and are more skilled the the Fury. Fury will die in few seconds. And it doesn't care if he has some flame soul, he is still dead, and death is an win for X-Men.

You don't have logic. You only have some INSANE F***** CAPS LOCK RAMBLING without S**T PARAGRAPHS.

FieryBalrog
that was the most insane post I have ever read here. laughing laughing

Creshosk
Appearently he thought that by shouting (typing in all caps on the internet) it'd make his point more valid. . .

But if these guys are as bad as he says, how did snake beat them? Hiding in a box?

leonheartmm
maybe snake beat him cause hes the greatest soldier that ever lived{big boss at the time}, and the fear IS NOT FN HUMAN, hes not just double joinyted, he most certainly has SUPERHUMAN agility, ill tell u how the boss beats wolverine, after wolvie's defeat to elektra, ive found a flaw in wolverine that any human can exploit. wolverine has pressure points and nerve endings in his body just like any other human, and if those are hit or manipulated wolverine can fall unconcious, boss is skilled enough to do that{just a reminder but the master, with human strength beat namor with class 85 strength, just by manipulating his pressure points}

shang chi does NOT hae superhuman powers, he only has his chi, which he uses to concentrate his physical human powers, he is far more skilled than wolverine and could probably take out the boss, but cap couldnt take out the boss, and panther has a chance{owing only to his gadgets and suit n antimetal claws},

n for ur info that OLD russian astronaut suit is STILL an astraunat suit capable of withstanding the solar wind, and again his flame thrower burns pure rocket fuel, thas more than enough to take out beast, wolverine{n those people did NOT have better flame throwers than fury} and YES the fury dying DOES count as a kill, but those soul flames WOULD DEFINATELY TAKE EVERYONE OTHER THAN JEAN out, so fury dies by a lightning bolt from storm, than takes out every xman other than jean with him, so one down for the cobras and all but one down for the xmen, i STILL stand by what i said, the cobras without sorrow would lose to jean alone{all of them combined could take down storm, but not jean}, but once u put sorrow in the mix, he would win{and please would any1 post su info on the whole JEAN IS SECOND TO ONLY TOAA thing?}

GalacticStorm
maybe snake beat him cause hes the greatest soldier that ever lived{big boss at the time}, and the fear IS NOT FN HUMAN, hes not just double joinyted, he most certainly has SUPERHUMAN agility, ill tell u how the boss beats wolverine, after wolvie's defeat to elektra, ive found a flaw in wolverine that any human can exploit. wolverine has pressure points and nerve endings in his body just like any other human, and if those are hit or manipulated wolverine can fall unconcious, boss is skilled enough to do that{just a reminder but the master, with human strength beat namor with class 85 strength, just by manipulating his pressure points}

shang chi does NOT hae superhuman powers, he only has his chi, which he uses to concentrate his physical human powers, he is far more skilled than wolverine and could probably take out the boss, but cap couldnt take out the boss, and panther has a chance{owing only to his gadgets and suit n antimetal claws},

n for ur info that OLD russian astronaut suit is STILL an astraunat suit capable of withstanding the solar wind, and again his flame thrower burns pure rocket fuel, thas more than enough to take out beast, wolverine{n those people did NOT have better flame throwers than fury} and YES the fury dying DOES count as a kill, but those soul flames WOULD DEFINATELY TAKE EVERYONE OTHER THAN JEAN out, so fury dies by a lightning bolt from storm, than takes out every xman other than jean with him, so one down for the cobras and all but one down for the xmen, i STILL stand by what i said, the cobras without sorrow would lose to jean alone{all of them combined could take down storm, but not jean}, but once u put sorrow in the mix, he would win{and please would any1 post su info on the whole JEAN IS SECOND TO ONLY TOAA thing?}

So basically youre asking for this info because you believe that someone would have to be second to TOAA to even stand a chance against sorrow? LOL laughing

Thats ridiculous. Galactus would squish Sorrow, Jean would punk Galactus and his heralds. END OF STORY

leonheartmm
ni im not sayin that dumass, i just wanna make sure that jean really does have that kind of power because the sorrow could take on the traditional jean or dark pheonix. and galactus would not JUST squish sorrow, he was captured and imprisoned by mephisto in his realm and is not as powerful as mystical beings like dormammu.

FieryBalrog
Galactus would punk Sorrow laughing

and Dark Phoenix at her classic power lvl would eat Sorrow alive too. Anyway, nice pic clarifying Jean's role:

"she is the fire that ignited the first spark of creation. She is the fire that ultimately will consume it."

leonheartmm
dark pheonix before her multiverse level makeover was powerful enough to recreate a sun or sumthinlike that, she wasnt any more powerful than that, n that was the pheonix i was initially comparin sorrow to, and galactus WOULD not just punk sorrow.

FieryBalrog
well, you should start a Galactus vs. Sorrow thread. It might make for some interesting debate anyway...

Dark Phoenix was stated to be "godlike" in power many times, and eating a sun was only what she did out of hunger. No limits were given to her power, so....

DarkCrawler
If Sorrow is more powerful then Dark Phoenix (Which he is NOT) how come he just didn't win the WWII alone? I have NEVER seen Sorrow do anything that would imply that he would beat Jean. Tell me, how can he do it?

leonheartmm
i told u he becamea lot more powerful AFTER his death, as a living human his powers were limited as just a psychic medium who could converse with the spirits of the dead. the thing about sorrow after his death is that he became an immmortal wraith with incredible powers, he could do practically anything with his powers but one of the most basic thing was his ability to make people feel the pain and suffering of the death of their victims, and all the misery, sorrow etc, and in so doing, he became more the embodiement of sorrow then just a simple wraith, {like hes a concept now}, and it is because of this that i think that he could beat the original dark pheonix, i mean, u cant kill a wraith or sumthin that has become a concept{just like u cant just kill chaos and order or the pheonix force} as i have already explained, the sorrow's suttle influence on the real world was very great and he is very powerful but if the new pheonix is what u people say she is than ofcourse, even the sorrow cant beat her.

Cosmic Flame
A wraith is essentially a spirit, right? Jean's fought someone who tried to commit suicide by entering his mind, and she and the other X-Men confronted beings similar to sorrow. And they won.

She killed 5 billion people. She's worked through it. That takes a tremendous amount of strength of mind and soul. Sorrow's not going to take her, raptor or not.

FieryBalrog
Sorrow has a mind, mind can be controlled/manipulated, Sorrow loses sad poor Sorrow.

Creshosk
How the hell did snake beat a guy that can beat galactus?

He's just a fricken human with no powers. . .

Someone is overhyping Sorrow. Or maybe its because they thermselves had difficulty beating sorrow when they played through the game.

Sorrow would get punked by Jean. period.

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by Creshosk
How the hell did snake beat a guy that can beat galactus?

He's just a fricken human with no powers. . .

Someone is overhyping Sorrow. Or maybe its because they thermselves had difficulty beating sorrow when they played through the game.

Sorrow would get punked by Jean. period.

yeah, somone roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

leonheartmm
SNAKE "NERVER" BEAT THE SORROW, sorow allowed snake to live, he never wanted snake dead in the first place, hell he even helped snake on many occasions, sorrow does not have a PHYSICAL mind anymore, its more like sentience, normal dark pheonix could not do anythin against a concept, and sorrow does become the concept of sorrow more than a simple sentience anyway, hes not being overhyped at all, but as i said before that he would certainly lose to the new jeangrey who is supposedly the power that created the abstaracts, come to think of it, jean is the one beeing overhyped here

FieryBalrog
SNAKE "NERVER" BEAT THE SORROW, sorow allowed snake to live, he never wanted snake dead in the first place, hell he even helped snake on many occasions, sorrow does not have a PHYSICAL mind anymore, its more like sentience, normal dark pheonix could not do anythin against a concept, and sorrow does become the concept of sorrow more than a simple sentience anyway, hes not being overhyped at all, but as i said before that he would certainly lose to the new jeangrey who is supposedly the power that created the abstaracts, come to think of it, jean is the one beeing overhyped here

what the hell is a "physical mind"? Mind making some sense? You dont have to have a brain to have a mind, in the comic books anyway, and telepaths go after the mind, not a brain. Jean telepathically froze the spirit of Apocalypse and ripped him out of her husband, now shes going to have trouble with some wraith who embodies sorrow?

leonheartmm
physical mind is a ****in BRAIN!!! not the spirit of the body, and as far as the thing with apoc goes, that was his physical powers combined with his conciounce, it cant really count as a soul, atleast not in a fashion that sorrow represents, and, can apocalypse summon the souls of the dead to take revenge on their victim, can he tell the future, can he exist as a concept of sorrow as an abstract entity, can he take a person to the river of death, can he rip a person's coul apart, can he scan ur brain psinically, can he exist as as part of nature, can he just turn up anywhere as a spirit, can he make blood rain from the sky, can he make bolts of lightning powerful enough to destroy volgin and the shagohod, can he scan ur mind through mystical forces, can he cause golbal thunderstorms, can he manipulate reality, can he bring people back to life, can he hear dead people, can he feal the pain of all the sorrow in the world, can he become the embodiement of sorrow? NO HE CANT, n the jean then would be taken down by sorrow, but sorrow cant take down the so called new jean with more power than eternity, death etc.

long pig
HELLO!!! what are WE DEBATING SO ANGRILY FOR?!!!?! FOR *****s sake....****er *****er!!!! b****** ** *!!!*** .

Anyways, am I gonna read any spoilers for the new MGS game in here?
If so, ima not read it.

DarkCrawler
physical mind is a ****in BRAIN!!! not the spirit of the body, and as far as the thing with apoc goes, that was his physical powers combined with his conciounce, it cant really count as a soul, atleast not in a fashion that sorrow represents, and, can apocalypse summon the souls of the dead to take revenge on their victim, can he tell the future, can he exist as a concept of sorrow as an abstract entity, can he take a person to the river of death, can he rip a person's coul apart, can he scan ur brain psinically, can he exist as as part of nature, can he just turn up anywhere as a spirit, can he make blood rain from the sky, can he make bolts of lightning powerful enough to destroy volgin and the shagohod, can he scan ur mind through mystical forces, can he cause golbal thunderstorms, can he manipulate reality, can he bring people back to life, can he hear dead people, can he feal the pain of all the sorrow in the world, can he become the embodiement of sorrow? NO HE CANT, n the jean then would be taken down by sorrow, but sorrow cant take down the so called new jean with more power than eternity, death etc.

No. He can't.

but Jean can do any things that you mentioned. And more. She is an reality warper.

leonheartmm
No. He can't.

but Jean can do any things that you mentioned. And more. She is an reality warper.

no normal jean can not do most of the things ive mentioned, and what do u mean NO HE CANT? are u just gonna deny what the sorrow is capable of now?

Creshosk
what do u mean NO HE CANT? are u just gonna deny what the sorrow is capable of now? How the hell did Snake take out the sorrow when the sorrow can take out jean that's one with a force only second to TOAA?

DarkCrawler
No. He can't.

no normal jean can not do most of the things ive mentioned, and what do u mean NO HE CANT? are u just gonna deny what the sorrow is capable of now?

I meant that APOCALYPSE can't do those things. But Jean can. Accessing the Phoenix Force is part of her powers. I could not use the PF. You could not use it. And Jean is an omega level mutant even without PF.

leonheartmm
How the hell did Snake take out the sorrow when the sorrow can take out jean that's one with a force only second to TOAA?

if uve PLAYED THE GAME, then ud know that sbake never took out sorrow, not even close, sorrow let him go. snake never even fought the sorrow really.

Sniper_sloth
Good people of the KMC forums. This topic has gone from bad to worse.

I will endeavor to end all this disagreement by taking this arguement apart piece by piece.

The cobra team would win. Here is why.

The Fear vs. Wolverine

The fear uses stealth camo. Wolverine is able to locate him by means of The fear's scent. When Wolverine approaches, the Fear, who knows of Wolvie's adamantium skeletal reinforcement, fires a crossbow bolt directly into wolverine's brain through his eye. Wolverine dies of shock, not to mention having the venom of the brazillian wandering spider injected directly into his brain.

The End vs. Jean Gray

The End, knowing of jeans telepathic abilities via the reconoitering done previously, uses his nature enmeshing abilities and focuses his mind on hiding. This, in all likelyhood would cause jeans telepathic abilities to register him as some form of natural background. When jean moves into the correct position, the End snipes her in the neck with a sedative dart, causing her to pass out, nullifying any impact of her abilities on the battle.

The fury vs Cyclopes

Using his jetpack, the Fury sweeps down from the sky during the ongoing battle, and, using his cosmonaut training, avoids Cyclopses beam, being as cyclopse is distracted by the sudden loss of Jean. Cyclopse is roasted alive.

The sorrow vs. Archangel

The sorrow uses his abilities to conjure so much grief and angst into the Archangel over his troubled past, that the Archangel kills himself.

The Boss vs. Storm

The boss pre-emptively engages Storm, then breaks it off. Storm follows. Right into a chemical plant. The environment makes it impossible for Storm to use her abilities without blowing herself up as well. The Boss uses the patriot and machine-guns storm to death.

Did I forget anyone?

stormfront13
how would a chemical plant make it impossible for storm to use her abilities, and yeah most of your predictions are wrong

Creshosk
Originally posted by Sniper_sloth

I will endeavor to end all this disagreement by taking this arguement apart piece by piece.

The Fear vs. Wolverine

The fear uses stealth camo. Wolverine is able to locate him by means of The fear's scent. When Wolverine approaches, the Fear, who knows of Wolvie's adamantium skeletal reinforcement, fires a crossbow bolt directly into wolverine's brain through his eye. Wolverine dies of shock, not to mention having the venom of the brazillian wandering spider injected directly into his brain.

Dude, As I explained to someone else:

http://www.bio.psu.edu/faculty/strauss/anatomy/skel/pics/Anterior%20Skull%20copy.jpg

That ain't gonna happen.

The End vs. Jean Gray

The End, knowing of jeans telepathic abilities via the reconoitering done previously, uses his nature enmeshing abilities and focuses his mind on hiding. This, in all likelyhood would cause jeans telepathic abilities to register him as some form of natural background. When jean moves into the correct position, the End snipes her in the neck with a sedative dart, causing her to pass out, nullifying any impact of her abilities on the battle. Jean grey?

Naw, Jean is one with the force of creation, she alone wipes the cobra unit out of existence.

The fury vs Cyclopes

Using his jetpack, the Fury sweeps down from the sky during the ongoing battle, and, using his cosmonaut training, avoids Cyclopses beam, being as cyclopse is distracted by the sudden loss of Jean. Cyclopse is roasted alive. Or you know, not. three maybe two test shots and he nails that jet pack off his back, or a good blast destryoing the nozzle. . .

The sorrow vs. Archangel

The sorrow uses his abilities to conjure so much grief and angst into the Archangel over his troubled past, that the Archangel kills himself. Hmm . . .

The Boss vs. Storm

The boss pre-emptively engages Storm, then breaks it off. Storm follows. Right into a chemical plant. The environment makes it impossible for Storm to use her abilities without blowing herself up as well. The Boss uses the patriot and machine-guns storm to death. Or you know she just electrifies the area and doesn't follow, boss is dead. . .

Did I forget anyone? Yeah, the real X-Men maybe?

FieryBalrog

Yeah, the real X-Men maybe? laughing

true, that.

DarkCrawler

The Fear vs. Wolverine

The End vs. Jean Gray

The End, knowing of jeans telepathic abilities via the reconoitering done previously, uses his nature enmeshing abilities and focuses his mind on hiding. This, in all likelyhood would cause jeans telepathic abilities to register him as some form of natural background. When jean moves into the correct position, the End snipes her in the neck with a sedative dart, causing her to pass out, nullifying any impact of her abilities on the battle.

The fury vs Cyclopes

Using his jetpack, the Fury sweeps down from the sky during the ongoing battle, and, using his cosmonaut training, avoids Cyclopses beam, being as cyclopse is distracted by the sudden loss of Jean. Cyclopse is roasted alive.

The sorrow vs. Archangel

The sorrow uses his abilities to conjure so much grief and angst into the Archangel over his troubled past, that the Archangel kills himself.

The Boss vs. Storm

The boss pre-emptively engages Storm, then breaks it off. Storm follows. Right into a chemical plant. The environment makes it impossible for Storm to use her abilities without blowing herself up as well. The Boss uses the patriot and machine-guns storm to death.

Did I forget anyone?

We should make an "funniest post" topic. This would probably win there.

Come back when you have read some X-Men comics. roll eyes (sarcastic)

FieryBalrog
not to mention a crossbow bolt taking out wolverine. Oh noes...

Sniper_sloth
Use your ****ing brain. I don't give a damn if he has a adamantium skeleton. Getting a crossbow bolt in the eye would kill him. Period. The brain can't function with a crossbow bolt stuck in it. How is his healing factor going to save him when he's busy seizuring and shitting all over himself? Not to mention the fact of the poisons being introduced into the brain's chemical structure. As for the chemical plant, Storm wouldn't be able to use her powers, as strong as they may be, without blowing herself up as well. Not to mention who the hell knows how those chemicals would react to being zapped. Anyone who knows a damn thing about the structure and function of the brain would agree with me, and anyone who has even a basic knowledge of chemistry would agree with me.

Part of the reason I don't read x men any more is because I'm tired of overpowered and underexplained beings saving the damn day at the last minute.

Not to mention the fact that I just ****ing got here and you're allready jumping all over me about this.

GalacticStorm
"Use your ****ing brain. I don't give a damn if he has a adamantium skeleton. Getting a crossbow bolt in the eye would kill him."

No it wouldnt. This is a comic books Vs Forums. Most people who debate on here have comic book knowledge something you obviously lack. If you read any comics you would know tjhat sabretooth has taken wolverines claws through his skull and survived just fine. Also someone posted a picture of the human skull on either this thread or the foxhound one. Theres actually a wall of bone behind the eye. With a normal human the crossbow would penetrate that layer and still kill them. With wolverine you know that just wouldnt be the case. Point dismissed.

"As for the chemical plant, Storm wouldn't be able to use her powers, as strong as they may be, without blowing herself up as well. Not to mention who the hell knows how those chemicals would react to being zapped."

Youre actually going by the assumption that Storm would even follow boss into the chemical plant. Therefore your argument is flawed. This is an all out battle to the death. The cobra unit is trying to kill the xmen. Storm would not be so stupid to follow her into such an obvious trap. Boy read some comics. LAME.

"Anyone who knows a damn thing about the structure and function of the brain would agree with me, and anyone who has even a basic knowledge of chemistry would agree with me."

Doubtful. For the above reasons. Moving on..........

"Part of the reason I don't read x men any more is because I'm tired of overpowered and underexplained beings saving the damn day at the last minute.

Not to mention the fact that I just ****ing got here and you're allready jumping all over me about this."

Im quite sure Marvels not too bothered about that one.

Jumping on you? Hardly the case but what the hell you expect. This is a forum. You post something you get feedback on it simple as. You dont like criticism, then dont join a forum. Heres a little snippet from your first post on this thread:

"Good people of the KMC forums. This topic has gone from bad to worse.

I will endeavor to end all this disagreement by taking this arguement apart piece by piece."

How arrogant was that. Like youre the saviour of this topic. Not only did you dismiss everyone elses arguments just like that but you yourself then went on to post useless waffle. Nothing of merit at all.

Wolverine getting killed by a crossbow? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The end using camouflage to hide from Jean Grey? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fury managing to dodge all shots fired his way cos of cosmonaut training? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Storm leaving her team to follow Boss into a chemical plant? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Laughable

DarkCrawler
I agree...I agree...

Sniper_sloth
Are you quite finished being a smart ass little ***** then, galacticstorm?

Cosmic Flame
Dude, it's SO not that serious...

stormfront13
yeah, try not to make the mistake of taking it personal as i did, but you kinda set yourself up for it. storm would have boss defeated before he even decided to go into the chemical plant. and even if somehow she didn't she wouldn't leave her team. cyke wouldn't miss any shots, hean wouldn't be losing t anyone. c'mon someone was bound to remark on what you wrote

FieryBalrog
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
"Use your ****ing brain. I don't give a damn if he has a adamantium skeleton. Getting a crossbow bolt in the eye would kill him."

No it wouldnt. This is a comic books Vs Forums. Most people who debate on here have comic book knowledge something you obviously lack. If you read any comics you would know tjhat sabretooth has taken wolverines claws through his skull and survived just fine. Also someone posted a picture of the human skull on either this thread or the foxhound one. Theres actually a wall of bone behind the eye. With a normal human the crossbow would penetrate that layer and still kill them. With wolverine you know that just wouldnt be the case. Point dismissed.

"As for the chemical plant, Storm wouldn't be able to use her powers, as strong as they may be, without blowing herself up as well. Not to mention who the hell knows how those chemicals would react to being zapped."

Youre actually going by the assumption that Storm would even follow boss into the chemical plant. Therefore your argument is flawed. This is an all out battle to the death. The cobra unit is trying to kill the xmen. Storm would not be so stupid to follow her into such an obvious trap. Boy read some comics. LAME.

"Anyone who knows a damn thing about the structure and function of the brain would agree with me, and anyone who has even a basic knowledge of chemistry would agree with me."

Doubtful. For the above reasons. Moving on..........

"Part of the reason I don't read x men any more is because I'm tired of overpowered and underexplained beings saving the damn day at the last minute.

Not to mention the fact that I just ****ing got here and you're allready jumping all over me about this."

Im quite sure Marvels not too bothered about that one.

Jumping on you? Hardly the case but what the hell you expect. This is a forum. You post something you get feedback on it simple as. You dont like criticism, then dont join a forum. Heres a little snippet from your first post on this thread:

"Good people of the KMC forums. This topic has gone from bad to worse.

I will endeavor to end all this disagreement by taking this arguement apart piece by piece."

How arrogant was that. Like youre the saviour of this topic. Not only did you dismiss everyone elses arguments just like that but you yourself then went on to post useless waffle. Nothing of merit at all.

Wolverine getting killed by a crossbow? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The end using camouflage to hide from Jean Grey? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fury managing to dodge all shots fired his way cos of cosmonaut training? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Storm leaving her team to follow Boss into a chemical plant? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Laughable

destruction!

cool

maybe the crossbow bolt plans on slithering up wolverines optic nerve. laughing

Sniper_sloth
When someone calls me out and says what I've taken the time and effort to think up laughable waffle, it annoys me. I'm not going to hide the fact that it annoys me, either. Most people who have spines don't hide it when something annoys them. They confront it.

FieryBalrog
When someone calls me out and says what I've taken the time and effort to think up laughable waffle, it annoys me. I'm not going to hide the fact that it annoys me, either. Most people who have spines don't hide it when something annoys them. They confront it.

when you wade into a thread and dismiss all the X-men in 2 sentence conveniently hokey scenarious, dont be surprised if people call you on your "arguments".

Sniper_sloth
Who gives a **** at this point? The x men are bullshit. Short of extensive genomic therapy to the point that they wouldn't even be PEOPLE anymore, the x men could never happen. The Cobra unit, with a fex exceptions, COULD actually happen. Therefore the Cobra unit gets my vote.

GalacticStorm
Who gives a **** at this point? The x men are bullshit. Short of extensive genomic therapy to the point that they wouldn't even be PEOPLE anymore, the x men could never happen. The Cobra unit, with a fex exceptions, COULD actually happen. Therefore the Cobra unit gets my vote.

This is a comic books Versus forum. The majority of the characters talked about here couldnt exist in real life. But what does that have to do with anything? Your logic is ridiculous. If you dont like talking about such characters then i think you'll find you're on the wrong forum. Allow me the great pleasure of redirecting you:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=&forumid=85

You will not be missed.

FieryBalrog

wow. never seen a train of thought crash before. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sniper_sloth
Nothing crashed. It became obvious that your sense of fandom overwhelemed your logical ability to think a long time ago. So I stopped arguing. I have better things to do with my time than waste them on bitches who run their mouths far to much and think far to little.

FieryBalrog
Nothing crashed. It became obvious that your sense of fandom overwhelemed your logical ability to think a long time ago. So I stopped arguing. I have better things to do with my time than waste them on bitches who run their mouths far to much and think far to little.

sure thing, you gangsta you. zorro

Nothing crashed. It became obvious that your sense of fandom overwhelemed your logical ability to think a long time ago.

You have a knack for ironic nonsense...

DarkCrawler

Yes yes. It is time for your pills now.

Now, is there anybody who would have actual input on the discussion?

CorderaMitchell
Use your ****ing brain. I don't give a damn if he has a adamantium skeleton. Getting a crossbow bolt in the eye would kill him. Period. The brain can't function with a crossbow bolt stuck in it. How is his healing factor going to save him when he's busy seizuring and shitting all over himself? Not to mention the fact of the poisons being introduced into the brain's chemical structure. As for the chemical plant, Storm wouldn't be able to use her powers, as strong as they may be, without blowing herself up as well. Not to mention who the hell knows how those chemicals would react to being zapped. Anyone who knows a damn thing about the structure and function of the brain would agree with me, and anyone who has even a basic knowledge of chemistry would agree with me.

Part of the reason I don't read x men any more is because I'm tired of overpowered and underexplained beings saving the damn day at the last minute.

Not to mention the fact that I just ****ing got here and you're allready jumping all over me about this.

I got some cream for that itch boy..........

kkyarrick
Seperate his body parts and keep them seperate from each other locked up in boxes?

That or incinerate them to a molecular level via the PF.

have u been watching the jason movie because my friend told me thats one of the things they did stop him.

DarkCrawler
Ah yes, good that you brought out this topic up. I needed my laugh of the day.

God, the posts of Sniper_sloth and other MGS Fans...laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.