Last Man Standing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
Who would be the last man standing in a brawl?

Batman
Captain America
Solid Snake
Terry Bogard
Maximus

Environment is a football stadium. Mlzlplk put them all there for fun and the winner goes home.

They each get one bladed weapon (minus Terry who doesnt need it, and Cap who has his shield)

Sentry
A power geyser from Terry would blow everyone out of the stadium. Terry wins.

Avalonofthewind
True..let us remove Terry then...Who wins now?

Kento
Don't know who Maximus is..And I doubt Snake however cool is as good a fighter as Bat, and Cap. So outta the three I know I give it to Cap.

Avalonofthewind
Maximus from the Gladiator movie. Great fighter, and incredibly tactical.

armandovalles
Its between Maximus, Cap, and maybe Bats in the end.

ZephroCarnelian
If it's just a close up no holds barred hand to hand fight, then Cap would take this.

Remove Cap and Bats would win.

It's that simple.

And Maximus was a normal human being, experienced, skilled, but not in the league of Batman or Cap.

K3VIL
With Terry in the roster, he's the winner, and pretty easy.
Without him, Solid Snake will face Batman, they are both similar characters, but Snake isn't physically enhanced, he's peak human like Bat, but Batman is a really expert swordsman, he fought against Ras Al' Ghul' in a sword fight, showing his own, Snake will go down after a hell of a fight.

Maximus and Cap will give us the real showdown, Maximus in his outfit from Gladiator movie, Cap in his classical outfit, Maximus was a man between 30 and 40 years of age, maybe 35, in great physical condition, around Class 300/400 Lbs of strenght at max, master tactician, swordsman, expert in hand to hand combat, Cap has faced many guys like him, but not with the will power of Maximus.
I see Cap winning this fight, but he'll get stabbed more than 2 times, but after Maximus gladius will broke against the shiedl, Cap will gain the upper hand, not easy but he will.

mr.smiley
if this was with guns,I would give it to snake,but since it's just blades i will probably say cap

Scoobless
who is Terry Bogard?

Zahit
Originally posted by Scoobless
who is Terry Bogard?
some japanese crapanimation character....
....being into comics is bad enough.....but crapanime.....
must......get.......a life.........

Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.