Strongest substance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
What in your opinion is the most durable substance out of the options given?

BENITO
Cap shield but thats a one off so regularly Adamantium.

manjaro
you left out a few like DC's promethium(ans. to adamantium), the S.K.I.N substance that Iron Man used briefly, and adamantine(of the greek gods)

on that list though i choose Nth metal cuz not only is it virtually indestructable it has self repairing properties just in case some one is strong enuff to dent it. even if adamantium is stronger at least nth metal is much cooler

DarkCrawler
Superman's skin is not actually invunerable. His force field is.

Sentry
Hulk's Pants! It never breaks no matter how big he grows!

leonheartmm
thor's hammer ismade of uru which is much more powerful than adamantium, it is also enchanted, making it indestructable.

Mainstream
so they say

Wickerman
Originally posted by leonheartmm
thor's hammer ismade of uru which is much more powerful than adamantium, it is also enchanted, making it indestructable.

that is crap in a bottle. Even with the enchantments, i still hate that crap. I think of all responses Manjaro's is the one i'd write as well.

~wickerman~

Blair Wind
I dont know about nth metal.....but GL's ring is the most powerful weapon in the universe (so they say) and its based on the light to control the energies.....and i just think its coolest

Swanky-Tuna
I agree with Hulk's pants. Wolverine borrowed a pair before he got nuked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.