Quentin Tarantino dream movie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

barand1
Has anyone know/heard anything about Quentin wanting to make a war movie involving Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone and Bruce Willis? I read somewhere that Quentin wanted to make this movie with the three stars, and has also dreamt putting this three action stars in one movie.

Does anyone know anything?

NoFate007
I doubt that'll happen, Arnold won't wanna do a film where Tarantino is the biggest name on it. You'd have TARANTINO - SCHWARZENEGGER above the title, too much to fit on the box and posters. Stallone would definitely be down, his career is nothing now. Willis would be down cause they're pals. Schwarzy, nope, not gonna happen.

eggmayo
Willis, I think, is always up for Tarantino films...

barand1
No I think Arnold would do it because he would love to be in a movie with sly and Bruce, there all Planet Hollywood thing-ys. And I don't think that Tarantino being a bigger name has anything to do with it. I mean James Cameron is bigger than Tarantino, and Arnold has worked with Cameron four times (including T2:3D).

barand1
Oh it doesn't matter now because I have just read that Tarantino IS doing this Wolrd War II (INGLORIOUS BASTARDS) but not with the names I thought he was. He is doing it with Michael Madsen, Adam Sandler, Tim Roth and Eddie Murphy. Here's the link with the info

http://www.aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=20298

I would of liked at least Arnold to be in it. Oh well life must go on.

Myth
Well, casting isn't completely finished, so hopefully he'll squeeze in some other badass or 2. Hopefully he uses Sandler and Murphy well but I have faith in QT.

Filmmaker451
I'm glad that sandler and murphy will be in this. I have faith in them and QT. This movie will help their career and get them some roles in serious films. I think they can pull it off. I would of never thought of them.

eggmayo
no expression Sandler and Murphy no expression God, this is gonna suck.

Myth
Stay hopeful. QT isn't like other directors. He picks actors that are actually good for the part that he has written. Maybe he'll kill them off then we can smile even more.

Nevermind
Originally posted by eggmayo
no expression Sandler and Murphy no expression God, this is gonna suck.

Sandler- Yes.
Murphy- Never.

Deathblow
Are you joking? Adam Sandler is a curse put upon this planet by Satan himself. He is the shittest excuse for a comedic actor I've ever seen. Every character he plays is exactly the same, a socially-inadequate weirdo with a violent streak. If Quentin has any brains, he won't work with that...man.

Murphy isn't as unspeakably awful, but he's only been good in animated movies so far, and Trading Places. And please don't call Bruce Willis an ''action star'' and dump him with the walking talking blocks of wood that are Arnie and Sly. Willis has proved many times that he can act serious roles, and well too.

Oh well, I suppose QT's due for his first mistake, he hasn't made a bad movie yet. Happens to everyone, even the best.

BlazingBarrells
haha adam sandler and eddie murphy. umm i wouldnt have thought of that, but i like all other QT followers have faith in the actors he chooses.

NoFate007
Originally posted by barand1
No I think Arnold would do it because he would love to be in a movie with sly and Bruce, there all Planet Hollywood thing-ys. And I don't think that Tarantino being a bigger name has anything to do with it. I mean James Cameron is bigger than Tarantino, and Arnold has worked with Cameron four times (including T2:3D).

I would argue that Tarantino is bigger than Cameron. Cameron is a great director and has done great, great things (T2 is my favorite movie and if Titanic is the highest grossing film of all time, that's testament even though I hated it)...anyway. When Cameron does something, it isn't billed as "the 17th James Cameron film". I have talked to tons of people about terminator and stuff and they didn't even know who Cameron was. Tarantino is really popular now and he gets billed for his movies, think about Kill Bill. Tarantino isn't bigger than Arnold, but he's definitely one to take spotlight off of him.

eggmayo
Originally posted by Deathblow
Are you joking? Adam Sandler is a curse put upon this planet by Satan himself. He is the shittest excuse for a comedic actor I've ever seen. Every character he plays is exactly the same, a socially-inadequate weirdo with a violent streak.
Your forgot that the characters all have a very fake sounding speech inpediment.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.