utapau is s*it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mike_oxbig
utapau is crap. what a bad addition to the star wars universe

smoker4
Amazing, thanks for that blink

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by mike_oxbig
utapau is crap. what a bad addition to the star wars universe

funny, I was going to say that about the addition of your thread to this section of kmc

Mist
id say something, but i think youve already got the point.

JKozzy
yes

stefaan
I loved Utapau. And boga was cool love who's my little veractyl? yes you are, yes you are love Now close this thread.

Mist
eek! is that backseat moderating i see! eek!

mossman
Good to see reasoned debate is alive and kicking in 2005...

Cinemaddiction
If there's something wrong with the thread, report it. I don't know why you can't base a discussion off of an opinion. It's done all the time.

Mist
the thread starter gave nothing to base a discussion from...if he/she had said some thing like 'utapau is crap because______' then there would be somehting to argue. a statement like 'utapau is crap. what a bad addition to the sw universe' gives nothing to go for.

nazgūl-lord
Originally posted by Mist
the thread starter gave nothing to base a discussion from...if he/she had said some thing like 'utapau is crap because______' then there would be somehting to argue. a statement like 'utapau is crap. what a bad addition to the sw universe' gives nothing to go for.

enough said wink

jango fatt
I liked Utupau

nazgūl-lord
i liked it too i thought it was great especially with boga

jango fatt
Yeah Boga really rocked

umraan
another stupid thread created by an amazingly big jackass.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by umraan
another stupid thread created by an amazingly big jackass.

Another worthless bump from a member who is skating on thin ice already. eek!

umraan
Originally posted by Ken Kenobi
Another worthless bump from a member who is skating on thin ice already. eek!

haha real funny ken roll eyes (sarcastic) look at what i wrote in the line by line thread a little surprise.

NoFate007
I thought the only planet in the movie that was rather stupid was the one that was shown in Order 66, with the killing of the Jedi (I think it was Adi Gallia, but I haven't had the time to watch it a 2nd time yet) on the speeder. That looked too much like either Tatooine or Geonosis or something where it was just rocky sorta, didn't give us any new perspectives. Everything else I thought was good.

dedjedi25
What part of the movie had Utupau in it ?

LandoSpeeder2
Originally posted by dedjedi25
What part of the movie had Utupau in it ? Well, if your not kidding then it the place where Obi Wan goes to kill Grevouse, which he does do on Utupau

palpy_666
The really dumb planet was Fellucia or whatever. Looked like something right out of Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory.

Mist
mm...chocolate...aayla should have licked a few trees while she was there...

dedjedi25
no i wasnt kidding. I just have a hard time remembering all the names of places in the movie.Thanks for clearing that up though.I thought all the planets in the movie were great additions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.