Qui-Gon-Jin Vs count douku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth-yoda
come on qui-gon kill tht siniel S.O.B

Kun-ni Habeo
dooku

Fishy
Dooku

darth-yoda
y douku

Naga Sadow
He is more powerful, besides, he was qui-gons master...

jackstain
Dooku.

Otaku_Sith
Dooku

mikkosison_360
He is more powerful, besides, he was qui-gons master...

dat duzn't matter, vader in ep.4 beat obi wan and he was da master

mikkosison_360
o ya, how do u put da "quote" thing

Otaku_Sith
it is there right below your REPORT TO MODERATOR button.next to search

Fishy
Vader didn't beat Obi in rots though, and in ANH Obi let himself die..

Come on seriously, besides Qui may have been nice, but he could never match Dooku. Did you see what Dooku did against Obi and Anakin twice? Qui couldn't even take Maul

Bobafetty
DOOKU

Darth_Janus
Dooku could wipe his ass with Qui Gon. And why do people always go "Oh, obi died in anh and vader beat him so lol r0x00rs he lost vader pwns i sux and i drop out of skool i shud shut up and go back so i can learn english and grammer lol lol lolwink smile blah blah... "

If you saw a guy hold his saber straight before him, making no move to defend himself.... closing his eyes in a fight... and you say he was soundly defeated, you're an idiot.

Fishy
My sword fighting teacher still manages to own most new kids when he stands like that..

I Laughed my ass of because a move like that Yesterday, smacked a 13 year old kid a bit to hard on the ear stick out tongue

Anyways, no Vader did not beat Obi

Darth_Janus
No more than I could beat an unarmed comatose person by using a gun.

darth-yoda
Have some off you people never heard of a apprentice surpassing there master its the largest rule of the sith a appentice trains then defeats his marster besides no one got to see qui gon at his best all you ever saw was one crappy fight with maul and he cheated he hit qui gon in the mouth with his lightsaber hilt

Darth L. Dipsit
I do think that was a cheapshot, but I would've done the same if I were Maul.

Darth Revan33
Originally posted by darth-yoda
Have some off you people never heard of a apprentice surpassing there master its the largest rule of the sith a appentice trains then defeats his marster besides no one got to see qui gon at his best all you ever saw was one crappy fight with maul and he cheated he hit qui gon in the mouth with his lightsaber hilt

Cheapshot? I don't think so. Even Obi killing Maul wasn't a cheap shot (though it was more cheap because combat was over.) The only "cheap shots" are using help in a fight, imo, like Sidious against Mace.

On subject, Dooku would smoke Qui-Gon like a cigarette. Qui-Gon's good but even with Obi they couldn't take Maul, and Maul's not as good as Dooku.

Darth L. Dipsit
Yes - I agree that Jinn would lose - I just think that the move Maul pulled on him was a little iffy. It's all subjective anyway, the judgment of what is a cheapshot and what isn't. Good use of logic.

Fishy
Originally posted by darth-yoda

Oh we saw him on his best and he died..

You don't throw yourself into a fight like that when you are not willing to give it your all. If he fails to block an attack no matter where or how he failed and is weaker. You can say whatever you want but the fact remains that Maul killed him in a fight. Its like a boxing match here, there are no rules... Kill the other guy before he kills you is the only thing you want to do that is what its all about. Maul did that so Maul is superior.

And Maul can never match Dooku, he would die.

Bobafetty
DOOKU OWNS. period......

SithKiller
Qui-Gon if he could hold off long nuff for the youth thing to be a factor

Fishy
Originally posted by SithKiller
Qui-Gon if he could hold off long nuff for the youth thing to be a factor

Yes if he can hold on for 187 years 3 months 2 weeks and 9 days he might have a chance

Otaku_Sith
Originally posted by Fishy
My sword fighting teacher still manages to own most new kids when he stands like that..

I Laughed my ass of because a move like that Yesterday, smacked a 13 year old kid a bit to hard on the ear stick out tongue

Anyways, no Vader did not beat Obi
Fishy,you're doing Kendo?

Darth L. Dipsit
I assumed he was referring to Ninjitsu. Fishy, DO you take Kendo? Or Ninjitsu? Or something else? You piqued my curiosity. By the way, good catch, Otaku (I almost forgot about that post).

Otaku_Sith
I take Jiu-Jitsu myself.

Darth_Janus
All you professional fighters making me feel untrained.

However...

Bobafetty
I like fighting.....lol

Darth_Glentract
well we have a CHAMP right here! Taeqwondo kills all other martial arts. (through I do want to try a dedicated sword art. Sword Sparring with freinds won't make you real good. Thorugh I can take most people I fight. Actualy, I've never lost. Never fought anyone great, but still I've never lost.)

SithKiller
I never met a martiall artist that could escape from from my most BASIC amatuer wrestling move....the front headlock...no not side headlock..front.....the best I ever got was a ninjitsu master almost...ALMOST got ahold of one of my fingers...he ended up with a bruised neck from the session.....I know many wrestling moves....but the front headlock is a stalemate until the martial artist passes out...or says okay stalemate...in wrestling the rules anyway if you stay with the front headlock too long its considered stalemate....in a straight out fight it serves as a wear down move...that in the end chokes out....but anyway...Qui-Gon wouldnt go there if he couldnt beat him he would just hold him down shotgun him several times until Dooku got the munchies and had to go to Queeqs for some grub

Lord_Windu
Dooku would win.

Sodo
Dooku. No doubt about it. I hated Dooku. Qui-Gon rocked socks. However, no matter how much you people hate Dooku, this match goes to Dooku.

Bobafetty
yes

Fishy
Well Duh, Dooku lived in two movies Qui Gon only in one

Otaku_Sith
Qui Gon got killed at 50 and by a Apprentice,Dooku got killed by the Chosen One at eighty.At eighty you think you'll get ass kicked by a young dude,but he didn't.At least in AOTC.Well...the grandpa of my Jiu-Jitsu teacher is like 85 but he kicked my ass.

Fishy
Age doesn't mean a lot as long as you can move

Clone-pilot
Originally posted by Fishy
Vader didn't beat Obi in rots though, and in ANH Obi let himself die..

Come on seriously, besides Qui may have been nice, but he could never match Dooku. Did you see what Dooku did against Obi and Anakin twice? Qui couldn't even take Maul

What and thats something to be ashamed of???
Maul's hardcore man .
I reckon Obi-Wan had to get a little dark-side on his ass to beat him . I mean he'd just seen his master hacked while he was helpless behind the sheild , he's bound to have been a little bit peeved , and he used that anger to his advantage to wup Maul's red and black stripey butt !!! evil face

Otaku_Sith
Qui-Gon got killed cuz his sword style was to aggresive to handle a double-bladed saber.

OC2-tin-OC
Exactly .. the dark side dont fight with referees .. They just have to kill their enemy and the jedi who dosent know that is as good as nothing. Fights are to win at any cost.. But still that bloody anakin is a real cheap skate to cut off Maces hand like hat. He should have had the nerve to fight him just to know whether he was as good as he thought. At least he came from the jedi side.. On the question Dooku wins no probs

Fishy
Anakin was cheap? what should he have done "Wait mace stop, i want to fight you for it, if you beat me you can end the life of my wife and palp?" Seriously...

Qui got creamed because Maul was better thats the only reason. The fact that Obi defeated Maul only speaks for Obi and he still lost to Dooku twice, even with Anakin on his side. Dooku has a better control of the force and has a superior lightsaber style... There is no way in hell Dooku is going to lose this battle

Otaku_Sith
I'm not saying Dooku is going to lose,on the eh...counterary or something,Qui-Gon is going to get creamed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.